Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first dick

"I could no longer deny I was gay"

13
11 Comments 11
73.5k Views 73.5k
545 words 545 words
Famous Story
  When I was young one summer day, my best friend John was over.  We were both about 16 and had been best of friends for years.  I have seen his dick many times, and have dreamed of the day to suck on it.  It was 6" cut with a very nice purple head.  Though I was in denial of being gay, he must of suspected that I was gay.  A couple of months ago on the beach 2 girls walked by with thongs, and I let slip out of my tung "eeew" and I think he heard me, and looked at me with this stare.
    Well this one day in my room, we started to talk about sex.  The next thing I remember was he was jerking off and so I was I.   I was looking at his dick, drooling.  I was still in denial I was gay, even though at 16 the thought of pussy or even a girls tits were gross to me.  But I could not longer resist...I asked em to suck his dick, and told em I just wanted to try it out.  At first he said no, but then he said, I could lick it.  As I moved my head closer, I was hard as rock.  I was so exited, and that one little lick was a great pleasure to me.  Then he looked at me and said "Go for it" and I was full of sexual energy.  I felt like I was going to explode.  His long  big juicy dick stared me in the face, I opened my mouth and engulfed the head.  I was in paradise, and I slowly taste the head then moved up and down.  At first he complained of my teeth, and I easily fixed that.  His dick taste so good.  Then he asked me if I did this before, I stopped for one second, said this was my first.

NickRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NickRyder

I grabbed his dick, and hit my face a couple of times. I even spent some time licking those firm balls.  I kept bobbing my head up and down........then...I felt the head of his dick explode in my mouth, and that wonderful taste of cum filled my mouth.  I thought I was going to cum, and I looked up at him and said "John, I am gay" and he looked at me and said nothing at first.  Then a few moments later he said "Are you sure your gay?" and I replied "John....the thought of a girls pussy is nothing but gross to me, a girls tits are even gross, I dont want to look at a girls but....but I love dick....I love men....I love to suck dick just like that girl Katrina we know..yes I AM GAY" and he seem to except it. 
          After that we still were friends, and even let me suck his dick a few times.  Sometimes when a girl would walk bye on a beach in a thong he would point and kinda of tease me.... but when he came over he would look at his playboy and I would look at my playgirl! 
 Hope you like it, it is %100 true and I always remember that dick that "help me understand I was gay"

  - California
Published 
Written by California
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments