Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first fuck.

"My little sister wants me for her first time."

13
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My first fuck with my 16 year old sister. 

It was another Friday night at our house. We had all watched a movie and cleaned up and gone to bed. Except for Madison and I. My room was the basement and her room was a connection to mine. We would always stay up late talking about family issues and boy issues. Turns out she was quite a whore. She just wanted to be loved. So every boy she dated she had let them touch her tits or rub her pussy. But she confessed she hadn't slept with any of them.

This one night I decided to shoot for it. To fuck my baby sister. She really was beautiful I won't lie. She was really short. No taller than five one, where as I towered her being five ten. She had shoulder length red hair, green eyes, and a skinny frame. Her tits were 32A really small, she didn't have much of an ass either. It was just tough muscle. She had a really skinny frame. But her legs is where she made up. Her legs were thick with muscle from running on the track team.

Me ? I'm muscular, had always worked out with my friends on weekends and had done free running too. I was lean and the outline of a six pack coming through. I had my seven inch dick with absolutely no pubes to hide it. I had short red hair like my sisters and blue eye. But enough with descriptions.

We were in her room talking about her most recent boy toy. We were sitting on her small twin sized bed with only a small lamp on. She was wearing a lace tank top and blue short shorts. I was only in loose fitting sweat pants and no t-shirt. I had walked the house shirtless plenty of times because I was proud of my flat stomach. She sighed and looked at me and said, "I want to just have sex so bad Jaxson, I'm tired of being a virgin. You know?" And hell did I know. I was at the point of desperation where porn could no longer get me off. I needed a wet pussy on my cock. And badly. "Yeah," I said, "Im a virgin. To be honest with you Maddy." She looked taken back. "Really? I just thought you would've fucked hundreds of babes by now. I mean you're so talented with music, your friendly, and you're god damn sexy!" I was taken back. My baby sister saying I'm sexy?! "I'm sorry bro. That must've been weird... Can I confess something?" She asked. I swallowed and said sure. "Well, our rooms our connected so I see you a lot. And I'm glad for but, my confession is... I've watched you jack off." I gasped. I felt my cheeks blush and surprisingly, turned on. My little sis watching me jack myself. Hopefully she hadn't heard me moan her name half of those times.

I told her "Im sorry. I didn't mean for you or anyone to see that, it's just a habit." She looked at me hope in her eyes, " so you're not mad??" I shook my head, "No it's fine really." She smiled, I decided to start making my move while she was confessing and in a good mood. I scooted closer. "Maddy, I was thinking, I mean, since we both want to lose our virginity, maybe we should fuck each other." Her eyes went wide. I scooted closer still. And moved a hand and placed it in her lower thigh. "But, that'd be wrong, we're family!" 

"No one needs to know Maddy, it could be our special secret." I slides my hand up farther, now at her mid-thigh.

SelenaHarrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaHarrison

She thought about it. I looked into her eyes pleading. Hoping she would accept my offer. Then to my surprise, she stood up and straddled me and begun making out with me passionately. Surprise filled me and I felt my cock harden. Not wanting to stop I flipped her over on her back and began grinding against her. I started to feel warmth flow through her then I broke apart and looked down to see a giant wet spot where her pussy was underneath her clothes.

I started sliding my hands up her shirt and she wasn't wearing a bra! I caressed them, pinching her nipples while biting her neck. "Oh Jaxson don't stop!!" She moaned. And I didn't. I took her shirt off and pulled her against me while we made out ferociously. Her hard nipples pressed into my skin. I laid her down in her back then tore off her shorts and panties. She was sopping wet. Her juices leaking onto her bed. I couldn't resist. I went straight to eating her virgin pussy. "OOOOOOOH SHIT THAT FEELS AMAZING!!" She screamed. Pleased with my performance I slid my tongue in her tunnel of sweetness. Her thighs clamped my head in place while her hands tore through my hair. I felt her tighten around my tongue. Knowing was close to cumming I opened my mouth and just as I did she screamed and SQUIRTED!! Into my mouth and onto my face and it felt amazing. I stood up, her juices dripping down me. She was trembling, her body still shaking. I smiled. And so did she. My dick fully hard and sticking out got her attention. She slid off the bed to her knees. And pulled down my sweats, freeing my cock. She took it in had and stroked it with her small hand. "My turn".

And without warning she deep throated me instantly. I had to use all my strength not to blow my load then and there. She moved her tongue up and around my shaft expertly. I was the first dick she's sucked. "Ooh, you fucking cunt suck that cock!" I started getting aggressive. Grabbing her head and face fucking her hard and fast. I gagged her one final time before pulling out. I picked her up and threw her on the bed and got in position rubbing my dick up and down her hot slit teasing her. Her pussy was extremely tiny. There was hardly any slit to rub. "Fuck me please!! Stop teasing me!" Then without warning yet again her strong legs grabbed my waist and pulled my in hard and fast.

I felt my cock break past something. Her cherry I guessed but oh god was she tight!! I barely was able to stuff all seven inches in her! She screamed, "OH FUCK YOUR COCK IS HUGE BIG BRO!! FUCK MY TINY LITTLE CUNT!!" So I did. I grabbed her waist and relentless pound that tight cunt of hers. She felt amazing. She moaned louder and louder with each thrust. Slowly I felt my cum rising. "I'm gonna cum!!" Her pussy tightened in response. We were both going to cum. She tightened as I gave one final thrust she squirted on my body as I filled her with cum.

I collapsed on her and we kissed once again. "I love you" were the last words we said to each other before passing out in each others arms.

Published 
Written by jaxson5496
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments