Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Gran Took My Virginity

"i slept with granny"

64
17 Comments 17
37.3k Views 37.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story

My family has a thing about the girls getting pregnant young. My grandmother gave birth to my mom when she was just sixteen. My mom gave birth to my sister when she was seventeen. I was born when mom was nineteen. My sister and I have different fathers, they are both still around and share my mom between them. My dad also got my sister pregnant and now my dad is his sons, grandfather, well, sort of, mom and him are not married.

So as I have given you an insight into my strange family, let me tell you about me. My name is Josh and I live with my fucked-up family. I just turned sixteen last Fall and my family threw a huge party for me. Unfortunately, my grandmother couldn’t make it, which made me a bit upset. You see, I get along with granny really good. We talk and laugh and shared my interest in movies more than anyone else in the family.

It was decided that I would spend the next week at grannies house, to make up for it. Granny lived about five miles away so it wasn’t a big deal to stay there.

As you may have guessed by the introduction about my family, my grandmother is extremely open minded. So much so, that she liked to walk around the house in just her underwear. I don’t think she realized at the beginning what it was doing to me, but I was in a constant state of arousal. She had a great body for a woman in her fifties. Also, she had a great selection of lingerie, from flowery cotton to silk or satin bra and panty sets.

It was my third day staying at grandmas and once again, she was walking around her house in her underwear. She looked amazing with her golden hair and sharp eyes. She wore a beige bra and panty set that had red flowers and stems. She looked so sexy that it wasn’t long before I could not hide my full erection. I ran to my room and stripped off faster than I had ever before. I lay back on the bed stroking myself.

The feeling of jerking off felt great. I had only started jerking off, and had still never actually cum before, I was scared and never knew what it would be like.

I closed my eyes, seeing granny’s gorgeous face in front of me, making me jerk off hard. I didn’t hear my door open and granny walk in. I didn’t see her start to touch herself as she watched me

I heard a light cough, and I opened my eyes in surprise. Seeing my grandmother with her hand in her panties scared me and I pulled the bedcovers over my erection. She just laughed and sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

“Hey Josh, what were you thinking about when you were stroking that magnificent cock of yours? Were you thinking of your sexy grandmother? I bet you were.”

I watched as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She pulled it off, revealing her amazing breasts. There was little to no sag in them and her nipples jutted out. She was amazing, and she knew it.

She pulled the bedcovers off me and lay down next to me. Her hand wrapped around my cock and she started to jerk me off. It felt better than jerking myself off and I enjoyed the sensation immensely. She leant over to me, kissing me gently on the cheek.

“So Josh, are you a virgin? Have you ever had sex with a girl?” I shook my head. “Would you like to fuck granny? I would love to be your first.”

All I could do was groan as she carried on jerking me off. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation she was giving me. I could feel her move on the bed and felt her mouth kissing my chest. Her tongue licked at my chest and I felt her tongue trace down my belly. She kissed at my crotch and I shuddered as I felt her lips wrap around my cock. I groaned as she slowly started sucking me off, her hand moving down to my balls and caressing them.

I looked down at her and watched her suck me off like a pro. Her hands worked together with her mouth, one stroking the base of my cock and one playing with my balls. She seemed to derive more pleasure than I was from her sucking me off. She looked up at me as she sucked, smiling at me and keeping eye contact with me.

She pulled away from me slowly and pulled off her panties. Her pussy was very neat and tidy, she was shaven except for a tuft of hair shaped into a triangle. She smiled at me and climbed onto my lap. I watched as she lowered herself onto my cock, feeling my cock slide gently into her. It was the best feeling I have ever had, and I felt her grind her hips on my lap.

She leant forward on top of me, slowly moving her hips up and down on my cock. I was in seventh heaven and knew that I wouldn’t last long. She bounced, her breasts moving gently on my chest. She kissed me passionately, sliding her tongue into my mouth.

We made out as she rode my cock, groaning into my mouth. She sort of held me close and rolled us over. I lay on top of her pounding her pussy as hard as I could, making her groan loudly.

“Yes, Baby, fuck me hard. Pound my pussy.”

I knew I wouldn’t last long, and I told her so. She seemed to wrap her legs tighter around me, pulling me in further than I thought I could go. The feeling was amazing.

I grunted and shot my load deep into her pussy, she just held me close heaving beneath me. We seemed to be lying like that for quite a while before she gently rolled me off her.

Without saying a word she took my cock into her mouth, sucking me clean. Afterwards, she kissed me passionately, pulling me up. She led me out the bedroom to the bathroom where we showered together. After our shower, she led me to her bedroom and we climbed into her bed together. We lay there cuddling for a while before I fell asleep.

The end.

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray


 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments