Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Grandson, My owner

"How I became my grandson's sex slave"

3
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
One of my grandsons his name is Sid and myself He calls me Gramps were sitting in my living room just two days before his 18th birthday. Now my grandson is a very cute, very sexy young man. He has dark skin his mother is from the Philippines, he's 5ft. 6 in. tall, weighs 145 pounds, black hair, dark brown eye's, slim, some really nice eye-candy! We were watching a movie on TV that included a lot of nudity, I don't remember the name of the movie, but I do remember it was exciting Sid, I could tell by the bulge in his cut-off jeans! His bulge for the last several months had started to get my attention! I'm a bi-sexual man and a cute, sexy guy with a nice bulge is pleasing to the sight, even if it is my grandson. I had began thinking about how cute, and sexy my grandson was for a while now. And, yes I had entertained the thoughts of our relationship going beyond grandfather and grandson. But, I had no way of knowing how he would feel about my forbidden desires for him, so I tried to keep my eye's to myself unless I knew he wasn't looking my direction!

So as I enjoyed the scenery of my hot grandson sitting just a few feet away from me I looked up from his crotch to his face and realized he was looking at me, he had caught me checking out his package! I'm sure I turned a little red, but quickly recovered my composure and said:

So Sid, your 18th birthday is coming up in a couple days, what would you like for the birthday that makes you a legal adult?

I swear my eyes have a mind of their own because they immediately went from his face to his crotch, and he was still looking at me! I got a quick glance at his huge bulge, and then looked back up to meet his eye's. I noticed he was smiling as I looked at him.

He laid his hand on his bulge and started rubbing it with one finger before he said:

Well gramps, I would like to have a party! I don't mean a big party with a bunch of people around. Just me and you, and a couple of beers, a porn flick or two. I want to sit and watch a porn movie legally you know, and I can't think of anyone I would rather watch it with than you!

His answer kind of surprised me, when he said a party I was expecting a wild bash with lots of his friends, and some girls, and lots of beer you know. Of course that would have been fine too, I can't think of anything I wouldn't do for, or give my grandson if I could. The truth be known he could own me if he wanted to!!! I glanced from his face back to his crotch again, Those damn eyes before I said:

Thats no problem, I have a few porn movies stashed, and there's always a few beers in my fridge. I can do that. Is that all you want for your birthday, this is a special birthday you know? There's got to be something else you would like to have, or do.

He had been looking at me the entire time we were talking, I know he saw me checking out his crotch, but I just couldn't control my desire to visually drink in his huge bulge, I was like a bee attracted to nectar, except his bulge was the attraction!

I looked again from his crotch to his beautiful eye's, and still he was smiling as he watched me checking him out! I was so turned on by him I couldn't help myself! He finally cleared his throat and said:

There is something else I want, but I'm not telling you what it is until my birthday party. After we get the party started I'll tell you what else I want.

And he kept smiling that beautiful smile. I dropped my eyes to his crotch again and allowed my eyes to feast upon his huge bulge, I figured what the hell, he had already caught me checking it out.

The remainder of the evening I enjoyed looking him up and down as we watched the movie. Several times he caught me checking him out, but he said nothing. After the movie was over he went on home and told me he would see me on his birthday. He left with a huge hard-on that I would have loved to take care of for him, but that didn't happen. However I did get to enjoy his company, and he didn't seem to mind that I was checking out his crotch most of the evening. I watched his beautiful slim ass as he walked to the door and left. As soon as he left I got my gay porn out and commenced to jerk off as I watched two guys doing what I so wanted to do with my sexy grandson!

Right at 5:00 PM two days later Sid's birthday Sid came walking through my door wearing a pair of skin tight cut-offs, no shirt, no shoes, that proudly showed off his bulging manhood! My eyes immediately dropped to his beautiful crotch for a glance at my grandson's cock and balls imprinted in his shorts, and it was a beautiful sight! I looked back up to his eyes and he was smiling a sexy, devilish smile, and he said:

It's big don't you think?

My face turned red, and I stammered when I said:

Yeah, it is!

Then my grandson said:

Lets get this party started gramps, I'm ready for a beer, and some good hot porn!

I asked:

What kind of porn you want to watch, I've got regular porn, guy and girl, lesbians, girl and girl, threesomes‘, 2 girls 1 guy, or 2 guys 1 girl, I might even be able to find some kinky porn around here somewhere, if I don't have something you want to watch we can go get it. This is your day, today you get whatever you want, so name your poison.

He winked at me and said:

I hope you mean it when you say that today I get whatever I want.

I smiled back at him and said:

"Of course I meant it! Today is your day, you name it, you got it!

He replied with:

Get out the kinky porn gramps, I want to see just how kinky your porn is!

I smiled, and said:

Grab a beer and make yourself comfortable in the living room, I'll be right back!

As my sexy grandson turned to go to the fridge for a beer, I walked into my bedroom to get the kinky porn. My heart was racing, my mouth was dry, I was excited about the evening I was going to spend with my grandson. I was thinking if nothing else I may get a chance to watch him jerk off, but either way I was definitely going to get a chance to check out his huge bulge in those tight shorts, and if he got hard, which I'm sure he was going to, I would really get a show considering his shorts were already crushing his cock and balls.

18KittenSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
18KittenSquirt

Yeah, it was going to be a good evening! I yelled over my shoulder as I walked into my bedroom, and said:

Grab me a beer too Sid, you sure can't party alone.

I selected a movie with two guys and one girls in it, one of my favorites that had a women in it. It starts out like any normal threesome where two guys are banging one girl, but it gets kinky fairly fast. But anyway, I'll tell you about the movie as I tell you about Sid's reaction to it.

I walked back into the living room, Sid was sitting on the couch with his legs spread apart trying to relieve some of the pressure his tight shorts were causing to his cock and balls. I popped the DVD into the player and hit play. I walked over to the chair sitting to the right of the couch where Sid sat. As I sit down I said:

If you like kinky, I think you may like this one. It gets kinky, well, it's kinky to some peoples standards anyway, not necessarily mine, but some would say it's kinky.

The movie came on, there was a really hot, sexy blonde girl sitting on a couch like in a waiting room. A guy walks in and starts a conversation with her. One thing led to another and within 3 minutes he had his hand up her dress and was kissing her bare breast. You know how porn is, it gets right to the action as quick as possible. Within 4 minutes she's naked and bent over taking it doggie style on the couch from this guy with a huge cock. Another guy walks in and within a minute he's naked and sliding his huge cock into her mouth as she squeezes his balls. She takes it from both ends for a while and then the guy she was sucking slides his cock out of her mouth and slips up under her in a 69 position while the other guy is still fucking her doggie style. The guy in the 69 position starts licking her thighs, her clit, and the other guys balls and cock as it slides in and out of the cute blonde's hot, wet pussy.

I looked over at Sid's crotch my favorite place to look and saw that his cock was hard and straining to get out of those tight shorts. This was really turning him on! Which turned me on! He had a huge cock, damn it looked good in those tight shorts. I looked to his face to say something, but stopped because he was watching me drool over his huge bulge. He smiled and said:

This is fucking hot gramps, I know that guys loving having his balls and cock licked as he fucks that hot blonde. Damn my cock is so fucking hard it hurts, and these tight shorts sure don't help any.

I smiled and said:

I can see that!

As I lowered my eyes to enjoy my grandsons huge cock straining to be set free!

I glanced back up to Sid's smiling face, then back down to his huge hard bulge, not caring that he was watching me lust over his big cock.
Finally he said:

I think it's time for the rest of my birthday present gramps. I can't stand it anymore, I gotta do something or bust!

I tore my eyes away from his crotch and looked at him and ask:

And what else is you want Sid?

He smiled and said:

I want a damn good blowjob gramps, I think every guy should get a good blowjob for their eighteenth birthday.

I licked my lips and said:

I couldn't agree with you more Sid, but it's just me and you here. So if you get a blowjob it would have to be me giving it to you! Do you want your own grandfather to suck your cock?

He said:

You told me I could have whatever I wanted, you said it's my day, if I name it I get it! I want a blowjob, fuck I need a blowjob watching this hot porn!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my mind was racing, my palms were sweating, my own cock was hard as a rock. My grandson, my sexy, hot, cute, big cock grandson, wanted me to suck his cock.

I looked at him and said:

That’s what I said, and I meant what I said. So if you want me to suck your cock, then I'll suck your cock!

He stood up and unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped them, then slid them and his underwear down to his ankles. When he stood back up his huge cock was bobbing up and down, his balls were huge, and full!

I slid from the chair onto my knees and started crawling over to where my grandson stood with his pants around his ankles. By the time I reached him he had kicked the shorts and underwear aside allowing me to see him completely naked, he was gorgeous! His cock was nine inches long, his balls were huge, he shaved his pubes so he was as smooth as a watermelon between his legs!

I crawled up to him and looked up into his eyes and said:

You got a beautiful cock Sid, and I love your huge balls, but how did you know I would suck you off? Wasn't you afraid it would upset me if you ask me to suck your cock? You are my grandson you remember, How many grandfathers suck their grandson's cocks?

He looked down at me and said:

You've been checking out my package for quite awhile now gramps, I knew you wanted my cock, I knew if I ask, you would drop on your knees ready to service it and suck me off! And I've wanted to feed you cock for a long time, so I knew you would suck it! Am I right?

I wrapped my hand part way around my grandson's huge cock It was so thick my hand wouldn't reach all the way around it and looked up at him as I kneeled before him on my knees and said:

Your right Sid! Oh Yes you're right! Your cock is so big and beautiful Sid, I've day dreamed about this, you don't know how many times I've jerked off thinking about wrapping my lips around your cock! I'm your's Sid, do whatever you want to with me, anything you want me to do I'll do, it don't matter what it is I'll do it and love every second of it as I do! I'm your bitch now Sid, your cock sucker, I'm here to pleasure you anyway you desire! Tell me I'm your slut and feed your grandfather your big cock!

He smiled and said:

Suck my cock gramps, suck it till it cums down your throat you slut!

I looked deep into his eyes and said:

I love you Sid.

And as I laid the big purplish head of my grandsons nine inch cock on my tongue he said:

I love you too bitch!

To be continued:
Burfster

Published 
Written by Burfster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors