Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Helpers Mom

"A very hot mom and I talk about her sexy young son"

22
2 Comments 2
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
My Helpers Mom

Tyler, my sixteen year old neighbor, and I had worked in my barn the entire day. It was an excruciatingly hot day; the cooling ocean breeze had not found us, as we worked installing new support beams at the roof. Watching Tyler’s supple body move the large timbers, eying his powerful muscles strain, on a pulley, or using a chisel to open a mortise for the tenon was very seductive. He was young, hard, and so incredibly sexual.

Day had turned to evening, the labor was finished, and Tyler had gone. Stripping of my wet work clothes I started the water in my tub. Living off grid getting over fifty gallons of hot water for a bath is not an easy chore, but one that is a necessary part of my daily life. I stood and gazed at my body in the mirror. I love my body, not so much for how it looks, being tall and slender, but for what it can do and how it feels when touched. I caressed my breasts, small and hard, with nipples that are large and always aroused. I lowered one hand across my body to my pussy. I was still wet, my juices had soaked the few strands of long red pubic hair, slowly massaged my clit, thinking of Tyler’s body and what I had done to it. I raised my fingers to my mouth and sucked in the wetness and for a moment I believed I could still taste, on my lips, the sweet salty cum of my young friend.

As I was about to slip into bliss, the phone rang. It was Tyler’s mom. She asked if she could speak to me. I told her I would be in the tub, but it would be fine.

“The door will be open, just walk in.”

Beth is a lovely woman, a fisherman’s wife, a women used to hard work and disappointment. Her life revolves around her family, her husband, her daughter and Tyler, her baby, who she adores. She is a women, beautiful and sexy, and yet so natural. As her truck drove up the laneway Kizzie, my watchdog, barked and growled as if the Barbarian Hoards were about to sack Rome.

“Zybeath, are you decent?”

A deep and profound question, one that I have often asked myself. Half submersed in my whirlpool, with two of the pulsating jets blissfully caressing my wide open pussy. My fingers gently toying with my erect nipples. A large glass of red wine, emptied for the second time this evening. And thoughts of her young sons cock in my mouth.

“No, but come in anyways.”

There are no interior doors in my house, the ultimate open concept; the bath room has one wall that divides it from the rest of the house. From my tub I can look out the window to the meadow and into my bed.

Beth slowly, somewhat hesitantly, entered the bath room, he jaw dropped; her dark brown eyes darted from the flowers on the window sill, to my naked, partly exposed, body immersed in a sea of bubbles. Beth is not an overtly beautiful, however, standing in front of me, in her light summer dress, sandals and with here brown hair pulled back off her face, she looked like a goddess, so sexual.

“Care to join me?”

She shook her head shyly and sat down in the comfy bathroom lounge. The pale yellow of her summer dress glimmered in the setting sun. She reached for the glass; I had set out for her, and poured a large glass of the wine.

“Zybeath I need to talk to you about Ryan.” I was not sure where this was going, but I noticed she did not have her rifle with her so that was a good sign. She took a deep breath and continued. “He seems to have grown so much over the summer. It’s like he has become a man in just a few months.” I smiled and told her that noticed that as well and that she must be very proud of the way he helps out, on dads fishing boat, not to mention how much he has help me around the farm. “He seems be quite taken with you Zybeath.

But it’s not just that but he has become so much more helpful around the house. Yesterday he even complemented me on his supper.” Beth you are an amazing cook. I smiled at her, she smiled back at me and then it came out. “Last night I heard him masturbating in his bed room. That’s not unusual, he seems to do it several times a day, but last night when he came he called your name.”

I sat up in the tub, exposing my breast to her. “Beth I think that is only normal for a boy to fantasize about the women in his life when he masturbates. I am sure he fantasizes about you as well.”

“Me, oh no that’s impossible I’m his mother.” Her face turned scarlet and her hands quickly went to her stomach. Her eyes searched mine for an answer to an impossible possibility. “Zybeath have you fucked my son?” I leaned back in the tub and started to rub my clit.

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

I knew she could see what I was doing, but I needed to cum.

“No I have not fucked Ryan, not yet anyways. Her eyes glazed over, her hands went to her chest. “This afternoon when we finished work, I took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it until he came.” I started to massage my breast as I looked in her eyes. “Beth last month Tyler told me he saw you and your husband fucking in your bed room. He told me he jerked himself off watching. He told me in great detail everything you two did. And as he told me I stroked his cock until he came all over me” I was finger fucking myself, as Beth searched my eyes and lusted at my fingers. “Beth it’s you Tyler wants to fuck; I am just a stand in.”

She pleaded “Tell me about it, tell me about my sons cock. Tell me about my sons cock in your mouth. She open the top buttons on her dress and began to caress her large breasts. Her other hand slid up along her inner thigh to her pussy. I watched as she slid her fingers under her panties and into herself. “Tell me about his cock, tell me how he tastes.”

I told her to remove her dress and let me see her naked, she removed her clothes and sat back down and continued masturbating. I reached over and spread one knee so I could have a better view. We were both touching our bodies; we were both about to cum.

I smiled at her and began the story.

“It was so fucking hot, and dusty in the barn, Tyler had his shirt off, my shirt was transparent with sweat. We need to move on last beam into place; Tyler stood behind me and helped me lift the bream. I could feel the muscles of his chest on my back. I could feel the hardness of his cock against my ass. I lowered my hands to my side and took both his hands in mine; lifting his hands I placed them on my breasts. He gently rubbed my nipples. I lowered my hand to the front of his jeans and squeezed his cock. We stood there for a moment and then he asked me if I would touch him again.” Beth’s legs were open her fingers slowly exploring her pussy. Her eyes were glazed over in her pleasure.

I continued.

“He asked me if I would jerk him off again. I told him I wold, but like before he had to tell me something sexy. I asked if he had see you two fucking again, disappointingly he told me no. He squeezed my breasts harder, I squeezed his cock harder. He told me that he had heard you sucking your husband’s cock and that his dad pleaded to cum in your mouth.” Beth’s body rocked in orgasm. I asked him did she let him cum in her mouth. He took a deep breath and told me yes I think she did. And you wanted it to be your cum squirting into you moms mouth. Yes he told me.” Beth’s body rocked with another orgasm.

I continued.

“I turned around to face him. Lifted off my soaking wet shirt and undid the zipper on his pants. Holding his cock I told him I would suck him off, and yes I would let him cum in my mouth, but he had to pretend that I was his you.” Beth’s eyes were filling with tears. Her hands were in her pussy and on her breast.

I continued.

“I took his hard cock in my hand and whispered in his ear; tell mommy what you want me to do to you. He told me that he wanted to fill my mouth with cum. I sank to my knees, looking up, I placed my lips on the tip of his cock. I took just the salty head of his cock into my mouth, closing my lips around his hardness. Using my cheek muscles and the tip of my tongue I sucked the head of his cock. Gently he pushed my head down to meet the thrusting of his cock. Being a young boy his cock is not large but very hard. Soon we were in perfect sync the cock and the sucker. His breath quickened, his cock hardened, his cock was fucking my mouth.”Beth was sitting, naked, he mouth open as if the cock was in her and not me.

I continued.

“Just as he was about to shoot his sweetness into my mouth I heard him whisper mommy I’m coming, and he did. He filled my mouth with globs of his glorious cum. I continued sucking until the blood had left his cock and he cum was totally spent. He asked me if I would ever let him fuck me. I told I would, but only after he had fucked his you and let me watch.” Beth was crying, tears of anticipation, relief and joy.

Soon she was dressed and ready to go she thanked me, and giggled as I put my cum soaked fingers in her moth and told her to suck it as if it was Tyler’s cock, she did.

As she was closing the door behind her she said. “After I fuck Tyler, I want to watch him fuck you.” I smiled and thought it had been a very good day.

Published 
Written by apainterofmermaids
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments