Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hot Sis

3
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Hi I am rajendra, 26 year old. I live in jaipur. We are a family of five, two elder sister and me along with mom and dad. My dad works in delhi . My sisters live with my parents. Let me tell you something about my sisters. My eldest sister priyanka is 5-5. Her vitals are 32, 27,32. She is quite fair. She is unmarried and 30 year old. Now let me tell you my story. About some four year back during monsoon season I went back to my home from hostel, my elder sister had also came back from her hostel. I always since attaining adulthood attracted towards the beauty of my sister. We used to sleep in the same room, as my other sister used to live in hostel. One night when I got up, I saw my sister sleeping on her bed. She was wearing a salwar suit of a very thin material. In the dim light , I cud see her breasts moving up and down.

I got excited and slowly went and placed my hand on her breast very slowly. Only then I realized that perhaps she was not wearing her bra. I decided to check on her clothes, she changed before sleeping. I went to the chair near her bed and sifted through her clothes and found out her shameej, but didn’t found her bra there. I was somewhat in as dilemma what could be the case and wat I shud do? So I again went towards my sister and once again very slowly put my hand over her breasts. And moved my palm over her kurta. Her kurta being of a very thin material, finally showed up, wat I was hoping for, my sister had removed her shameej and curiously enough was not wearing her bra. her nipples tightened up and rose. She was in deep sleep, but her body was reacting towards my touches. Slowly I went towards her legs. But before that, I wanted to feel her bare flesh. I knew tat wat I was doing was a sin, but the thought of a fully grown mature women lying before me without her bra was more than inviting. I slowly lifted her kurta to her waist.

I could see her stomach shining with her beautiful navel. I touched her bare flesh with trembling hands. She was still not reacting as she was a deep sleeper. I slowly lifted the kurta some more to have a look at her breasts, and just looked inside her kurta, and saw the two mounds of sheer pleasure for me. I cudnt stop myself and placed my hand inside her kurta, and with the tip of my index finger, slowly felt, and located her right nipple. I circled her areola and as a result once again her nipples got erect. I thought enough is enough as my sister can wake up anytime. So I left it there and then. I slowly walked to my bed and lied there watching my sister sleep and slept like that. Next day when I woke up it was raining heavily and so I didn’t went to my college. My sister was a little bit impatient and I will soon found out abt her reason of behaving like that. She was again wearing the same dress with only one change, she was wearing her shameej this time.

My mom told me that when the rain stops take yur sister to market as she has to make some urgent purchases. I asked my sister about it and in plain fact she told me that she forgot to bring her undergarments from her hostel and her only piece of undergarment is wet as due to rain it has not dried enough for her to wear. I told her don’t worry, we will go when the rain stops, but the rain didn’t stopped till 10 pm at night. Then my mom said, leave it like that only, yu go in the morning to the market, I said ok took my dinner and went to sleep. I was lying there, when I heard my sister coming for sleeping. She had changed into a skirt and shirt.

She came into the room. There was darkness, but the balcony door was open and light from outside was coming in, I could see her but she could not see me. Assuming me to be sleeping, she started unbuttoning her shirt with her back towards me. She removed her shirt. She was still wearing her shameej. I thought she would be sleeping in her shameej, but to my utter surprise, she removed her shameej, while removing her shameej, she had turned a little bit. As she removed her shameej with her hands above her head, I could see the outlines of her protruded, healthy and tight breasts lifting up in the air with a small cheery like nipple on the top. She then again wore her shirt back. Went to her bed and slept. My sleep was nowhere to be. I just kept lying there allowing her to sleep deep till I can work my magic. After about an hour I woke up, I got up frm my bed and went to my sisters bed and slowly touched her breasts, I knew she was braless. I slowly unbuttoned her top three buttons and parted her shirt a little bit, she had a gorgeous cleavge and a firm pair of breasts. I then further loosened her 4th button and found out it was the last button also as she had fastened only four buttons in a hurry, I simply parted her shirt away and opened the shirt fully exposing her juicy pair of breasts.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

She was quite fair and she had large black areolas on top of her almost round breats. I put my palms on her naked breasts. Her breasts were really very tight with no amount of sag in it.

She was reacting to my feeling of her breasts as her nipples again got erected. It was a lovely sight. Her pink nipples white big melons and big areolas. My penis was straining hard against my pyjama. I dropped my pyjama and underwear and slowly touched the tip of my penis to my sisters right nipple, I could not stop myself from shooting my cum on her breasts. I thought now my sister would get up and slap me like hell, but nothing happened as the cum was almost at body temperature and so she didn’t felt anything. I quickly buttoned back her cum stained shirt back on. And came back to my bed.

After getting my breadth back, I thought of checking whether she is pantyless as well. I slowly went to her. Her skirt was up to just below her knee length. She just then slightly lifted her left leg which made her skirt rode up somewhat exposing portion of her leg above the knee and below thigh. Her legs were parted. I slowly picked the hem of her skirt and lifted up, exposing her creamy white thighs. I tried to raise further but a bunch of her dress was tangled up just next to her pussy area. I just wanted to pull that up but it recquired a meticulously done slow pulls as any hurry would awake my sister. I slowly tried to do it but it didn’t helped. Suddenly my sister felt some itchiness in her groin and she with her left hand inserted inside the skirt did some itching and in the way removed that bunch and after waiting for a while went again and slowly lifted her skirt, I was jst to find that not only she was not wearing a panty but she had shaved her pussy clean, with her puffy pink lips inviting anybody who sees her like this. I bunched her skirt up to her waist and slowly felt her pussy. It was warm and very soft. With the help of my two fingers I slightly parted her two lips.

Till now I had got enough courage, my sister was still happy sleeping. As soon as I parted her lips, I was amazed to find the little bud clitoris might be my sisters body was reacting to me touching her like that. I touched her clitoris, it was erect and that told me that my sister is hot now. I slowly kept stroking her clitoris, my sister breathing had become deeper and her nipples had protruded, but she was still sleeping. Suddenly my sisters body got tensed up and it twitched for some time but courageously I stood there. Some fluid secreted out of her pussy, I quickly pulled her skirt back to position. She was heavily sweating. I returned back to my bed and lied there watching my sister. After about a minute her sleep broke, she got up and just kept on sitting on her bed. Then she just touched between her breasts in her cleavage and wiped out my semen and her sweat thinking it was her sweat. She then inserted her one hand inside her skirt and then smelled her finger. She realized that she had an orgasm while dreaming in her sleep. She looked at me and found me sleeping, while I was not, I just had closed my eyes, after getting sure that I was sleeping, she removed all her clothings, including her shirt and skirt. She was stark naked. Then she went out of the room and came back with something like a carrot in her hand. Only later I found out it was a raddish. She slowly inserted that raddish deep inside her pussy. Only then I realized that she was not a virgin, as the raddish was by all standards was bigger than usual Indian penises, and she was able to penetrate that almost fully inside her pussy. I am fully sure that the raddish was touching her womb walls on the inside. Soon she gain climaxed in a big way. She squirted and squirted, I could see her squirting as her pussy juices erupting from her pussy was falling on the ground, it could be her urine too, but whatever, after getting fully satisfied, she again dressed up, went outside to throw that vegetable. Came back and slept. That night, I shagged myself 4 times and my ejaculation made my bed wet. I just slept then. Got up early in the morning before my sister, went to wash my bed sheet before anybody else sees it. The rain had stopped and we went to buy her undergarment. Since then I am waiting till now to get back to my sister once again but to no avail. She is going to get married soon. Guys it’s a true story and do rate me.

 

Published 
Written by shankar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments