Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My hot sister.. part1

"The hotness between a brother and sister rise, alot,"

4
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My name is Tom and I've only just turned nineteen, I'd say I've got a good body, well that's what I've been told. I guess it's from all the sports I do, football, rugby, and I go the gym three times a week! You could call me a pretty boy, I get my hair done, I go on the sun beds and I spend about three-hundred a month on clothes and shoes. My sister, Holly, is only a year younger and is due to turn eighteen in a month. Were quite close, she tells me everything, about her friends, her teachers, school, gossip.. boys. I hate when she tells me about boys though, I couldn't bare to think of any boy taking advantage of her! Shes got beautiful Californian blonde hair and a petite but perfect, toned body, with a lovely tan. Bold green eyes and a smile that melts my heart every time I see her.. She also takes care of herself, spending money on her appearance daily. She's bubbly and funny and is so good to talk to, she makes me feel loved. Yeah we have our arguments, but seeing her angry side makes my down below area twitch. Is that weird? I always hate myself for thinking about her in that way in even the slightest. It is wrong right?

I've been like that about her for years and I admit, I don't like her telling me about boys because it makes me jealous. I wish I could just come home and creep up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck. I want to be able to hold her at night a fall asleep with her knowing shes safe in my arms.

One day I came from home at work and there was a note on the kitchen surface of mum and dad saying, "We are going to see Nan in Kentucky, we will be back next Friday, look after your sister Tom".. it was Friday now and this meant I had a full week with just my little sister. I felt a twitch in my pants at the thought of us alone. I went up stairs and sat in my room waiting for Holly to come home and it wasn't until five-thirty pm that she got home. I heard the door open and so I waited until she was in shouting and called her to come upstairs, she ran up as if she was excited. 

"Whats up Tom? Seen the note downstairs?" she asked.

"Yeah, read it earlier, got home from work at like three!"

"Ooh, finish work early did you?" she continued to ask.

"Yeah yeah, got any plans for tonight? Fancy staying in and just watching a film or something?" I hoped and asked.

"Well, was going to ask dad to take me to the mall but that's out the window so yeah sure, nothing else to do!"

I was so happy and so I said I'd ring for a takeaway and told her she could pick any film she wanted! When she left my room I started spraying myself with spray and aftershave feeling the need to look and smell nice for her.

When the takeaway finally replied, she was lay in my bed in her pajamas consisting of short, tight shorts showing of her gorgeous bum and a tight vest which showed off a bit of her stomach and her nice pair of boobs, they were easily a C cup. Perfect. I brought up the takeaway on a couple of plates and sat next to her, the look in her eyes when she saw it was so cute. I was in a pair of chino shorts only, which was normal considering I often went round the house topless. We ate, had our tea and talked for an hour or so about everything and anything possible and the whole time I was unable to take my eyes off her mouth and she talked and talked to me. When we finished I pressed play and she lay down and snuggled up in bed to me. She had never done this before. Did she also want to be more than siblings? Was this it? I stopped asking myself questions and put my arm around her and kissed her on the head. She let out a cute little laugh and I instantly smiled! I felt as though she was mine and I was her protector.

We were about twenty-five minutes into the film when I felt her start the move her hand up and down my body, my torso.

She kissed my chest and I began to grow.

tynak
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tynak

I didn't know what to do so I panicked and moved her hand so she was no where near my shaft. I think she got slightly embarrassed by this and moved out of my cuddle and lay down on her own.

"I'm sorry Holly, I didn't know what to do!" I said.

"No, I'm sorry, I thought you wanted this...," she shyly said.

"Holly, I do, more than anything, you are a beautiful girl and when you started feeling my stomach, I got turned on and didn't want you to touch down there and freak you out," I pleaded.

"I want this, Tom."

When she said this, I blinked and the slowly moved toward her, holding her chin and kissed her soft lips. She didn't pull away and so I moved my tongue in feeling it contact her! This felt amazing, like a dream! I waited a small amount of time before moving my hand to her breast and pushed her down on the bed and got on top of her. I knew she could feel the hardness of my cock on her thigh and I could feel her smiling. I let out a little giggle and asked her if she was sure about this. She verified she did and I began to take her top off, slowly feeling her breasts and pinching her erect nipples as she let out little moans of pleasure.

I moved my hands and started removing her tight shorts and thong to reveal her beautiful pussy! It was so wet and I started by teasing her and just feeling the crease of her lips whilst sucking on her nipples. I could feel her back arch and I couldn't hold it any longer so I moved in and put two fingers up her tight pussy! it felt beautiful. As two fingers were inside her, I used my thumb to massage her clit and she let out yet another moan.

That's when I moved down, slowly kissing her stomach before kissing the outside of her vagina. I took in the aroma of her sweet smelling pussy and spread her legs allowing me to have perfect access. I still had two fingers in so I put another in and began slowly licking her clit. I got faster and faster and I could feel her about to reach climax.

"i'm going to cum Tom!! I'M CUMMING!! YES! YES! FUCK!!" She screamed!

Then suddenly she began to buck and her cunt tightened around my fingers as she squirted on my face!! She was a squirter! Fuckkk! I was so fucking hard! When she got her breath back, she turned me over and went straight down to my cock and began sucking! It felt so good! I knew it wouldn't take long before I would shoot my load right into her mouth! I could tell that she was enjoying this just as much as I was so I began to slowly rub her left breast until I told her I wanted to do sixty-nine. She turned her body into the position with no complaints. As I slowly began to kiss and lick her soaking wet vagina, it was making my bell-end inflate leaving my no option to cum in her mouth! 

Then I rolled her over so I was on top of her and I asked her, "Are you ready? Can I?"

She closed her eyes and nodded.

I began to tease her at first by rubbing my still erect penis up and down her wet crease until I slowly put my tip inside of her. She let out a slight moan which was like an invite to go for it. I started pounding my cock in and out her cunt so fast and hard she was screaming my name!

"TOM!! TOM!! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! FUCK! MAKE ME CUM BABY! MAKE ME SQUIRT ALL OVER YOUR BODY!"

This was making me so horny and I wanted her juices all over my cock! I wanted it so bad! I was nearly there so I shouted.

"I'm cumming baby, I'm going to cum inside of you!"

She smiled and I shot my load into her just as her back arched, her hips bucked and her pussy tightened right around my hard cock. We had both cum at the same time!

I lay beside her as we both got our breath back and I kissed her neck for hours as she fell asleep in my arms.

I whispered, "I love you"

Published 
Written by Raunchy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments