Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My, How You've grown up.

"A father bonds with his daughter, for the first time since she was little. Only this time, nude."

5
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Her face was beautiful, letting itself relax as the moon shined itself over it's softened features. A mean girl, she was. In times of waking she'd often times have a sarcastic expression, which, she still seemed to hold that flare of life which I had grown to love. The way she would softly smile at something she'd like, a face which reminded me of what I saw now as I leaned over her sleeping figure. Then, that smile to be dashed away as quickly as if it'd been being chased, as soon as you discover that slight curl to her full, tan lips.

My daughter was growing into a great, strong woman, I realized the next morning and as the day went on. Even in her times of need she always held her head high, in the eleventh grade and already with both a car and occupation. An accomplishment for most seventeen year olds. Though, you can't very much call a job at TacoBell™ much of an occupation. Though, she still managed to pay most of her way with her hours of work during the school week. Though, this being the summer she often times spent her day going out with her friends. Though, I always wondered why not a boyfriend.

Months ago, I had been informed that my daughter was a lesbian. Answering my curiosity as I approached her, asking the same question which I'd asked when I had been told, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, " she'd replied without taking her eyes off of her mirror as she replied, a sign she was lying, dabbling her eyes with a bit of liner. Though, with her tone and young body. Tan skin. And long, flowing black hair, Saira was a sight to be seen even without her make up. A girl who you could really say looks better without it, and be telling the truth. Her mother had been of Indian descent, and myself being of a biracial one meant she gained the attributes of many of races. Her eyebrows, which she didn't bother to remove much from as many girls would do, were thick yet shaped. The Indian showed through the most. But, as I looked I couldn't help but let my eyes linger down to her butt. Her mother didn't have much of that, and from her often times of grabbing my own, I assumed I must have a nice one.

"I see," I'd said while turning around, my back facing her's for a moment as my hands raised to massage my temple. The conversation was dropped there. I had never been close to my daughter, despite how much I loved her. Long ago her mother had left the home, and since I had been more or less avoiding her but for buying groceries and toys at christmas for her. And as she took on the responsibility of shopping for the two of us while I worked, our relationship had begun to grow less and less. 

But now, as I looked down into her sleeping face I sighed. "I didn't pay attention to you enough," most fathers would be tempted to punch themselves apon this realization. Instead, I had more of a positive idea in mind. An idea of taking her out to eat the next morning to a new diner which had opened up further along the street. But the idea was quickly dashed away as my daughter raised her knee in her sleep. My eyes, noticing the motion out of their corners looked down instinctively. Hoping she wouldn't wake up and wonder why I was in her room. 

However, she hadn't any panties. My eyes looked straight at her womanhood, lightly covered in small pubic hair. As a father, I'd looked away and reached out to grab the blanket and pull it back over her waist. But, as a man. I didn't quite reach it, and let my hand fall short and land lightly on her bare thigh as her knee drug her blanket from it and her legs spread in her sleep.

"Daddy?" she'd softly half-yawned as he eyes sleepily opened partially. The balls of her fist rubbing against them before she noticed what had awoken her. My hand was slowly running down her thigh. Her mother had often told me I had an uncontrollableness about my sexual desire, which had probably been one of the many of reasons she'd been attracted to me. But, it hadn't been enough.
 
"Shh, just go back to sleep, Saira."

Unfortunately, she screamed. I went over to cover her mouth quickly, before her neighbors heard her powerful wale. Which earned me a few bites on the palm, but didn't make me let go. Her fist steadily pounding at my chest as I'd had to throw myself atop of her to cover her mouth.

My waist was placed between her legs, and the rope of my rob fell between her legs against her pubic hair as she tried to beat me away. I couldn't let her go, not now. She'd surely be frightened and run, telling the neighbors thinking I had intentions of raping her. Or, worse. I couldn't have that.

After a few minutes of her beating my chest until she became tired, and repeated attempts at a groin kick, she slowly settled into a tired submission. Her hands coming to rest unto my biceps, digging her claws into my biceps. During her attack, she'd ruffled her white T-shirt up above her bra. Had it actually been there, the bra, my eyes wouldn't have noticed.

It wasn't there. I didn't even know my daughters habit of only sleeping in a T-shirt, and I cursed myself for it. I really didn't pay much attention to her.

"Will you not scream if I let go?" I managed to removed my hands from her mouth as I sat up on her belly when she nodded. The anger in her eyes, aswel as the fear, had begun to dissipated. But, still remained.

As soon as I removed myself from her waist she almost landed a knee to my unprotected penis, only lightly covered by my thin robe. But, missed, and knocked along the upper inside of my knee. Which, of course, made my hand instantly go down. Her knee falling quickly as it's palm pushed it down, revealing her pussy again.

It was wet.

She'd been turned on by the whole event, and what I now saw in her eyes as anger I begun to realize was the same look her mother used to give him when she was arroused.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

Though, she was normally on her knees untop of him when she gave it. Not the other way around. Dominatrix that she had been.

I had not noticed I'd been looking into her eyes until she smiled nervously and raised her hands to cover up her breast. Attempting to scoot away. I let her. Stopping her at this point would probably end me in prison. The fifteen year old girl had all the power, at this point. And intelligent as she was, she'd probably just now realized it.

"I'm sorry.. Saira, I didn't mean t--"

"Shut up, Dad," she cut me off immediately and swung her fist into my face. The girl packed a good right hook, which almost made me fall back. Had it not been for her other hand, which immediately grabbed for my shoulder and pulled me back, I would have ended up on the floor infront of her bed.

"I'm s--" I was cut off again.

I'd always happened to catch myself staring at her full, beautiful lips or her breast. And now as she kissed my mouth, I had felt a flourish of color fill my tan cheeks. There'd always been a phrase which described this feeling, "it's wrong but it feels so right." The words played out in my mind as I'd wrapped my arms around her, holding her body against mine as she kissed my lips.

Her breast, pressing tightly against me as my hands went lower and lower on her body. My urges couldn't be stopped, and soon as my hands came to rest on her firm, tone butt, I knew they were completely impossible to stop.

Moments later, she stared up at me with her T-shirt clinging to her shoulders. And her legs raised and wrapped around my waist. My robe was open, my naked body peering from within as I frowned down at her.

"Hey Dad. They say if you keep making faces like that, your face will stick, " she said while looking down at my shaven chest. Her finger tips playing slowly circles along the sensetive skin of my nipples.

I cut her off before she finished the words "like that." My lips were on her's, slowly carressing them as her legs curled even tighter around my waist. The trunk of my body, dancing with what one would describe as butterflies which made my cock begin to grow harder. It's tip hanging down from my open robe, pointing itself at the entrance of her dribbling pussy as I continued to kiss her mouth.

My perseverence had always been one of my problems. I couldn't hold out very long against my own lust. Even now, as I knew going to foreplay would be a better way to go, I instead lowered my cock to the opened of her pussy, letting it drift slowly between it's wet lips. At this point she'd begun to grope along my rear, grabbing for it and holding it tightly as my penis begun to slowly slip it's tip into her tight pussy.

The powerful sensation of lust didn't let me hold back anymore than I could manage, the first thrust was amazing and soon led unto more and more. Her body and mine rocking to and fro as my hips carried both her and I into ecstacy. Each plunge into her womb gave me another burst of pleasure along my crotch and a surge of heat up my back and to my cheeks. The grip I had on her shoulders grew even more.

Her moans turned into pants as I picked up speed, each thrust causing her exhales to be interrupted by another. And another. The line of drool which had begun to run down from her mouth had stopped as I placed my mouth back to her's. Both mine an her' soft breaths combining in unison as we made love. Our saliva and juices mixed into one.

She dug her claws into my back and pulled away my rob, tossing it unto the ground beside us. My naked body running constantly against her's. Over, and over again. Her pussy throbbing increasingly as her heart's beat grew in pace.

After a few minutes of missionary she panted into my ear,"I want to be untop..L-let me by untop.." Each word she spoke was ensenuated by another grip of her nails into my shoulder blades as I pumped as her as she spoke.

I begun to pull free of her pussy, her juices still clinging to the shaft and head of my throbbing cock. Her mouth quickly sucked them away as she leaned over, her breast waving to and fro as she massaged my cock with her mouth. Her fingers drifting back between her legs and coming back glossy, leaving trails of liquid on my chest as I laid back and she crawled atop of me. Holding her butt in the air above my penis,dripping it's juices down and unto my shaft as it waited for her to come down.

"Daddy.."

"Yea?" She paused.

"..I love you."

I looked at her for a moment, and realized she didn't meant as a father. But, before I could ask she dropped her butt and her pussy once again seized my penis. Her fingertips guiding my cock so that her pussy landed precisely on the tip. After that, I'd let the pleasure of sex blend my memory. 

In the morning, I'd awoken to find her arm around my chest and her naked body pressed to mine beneath her thin sheets. The shape of her butt showed through the sheets when I glanced down. When my eyes trailed back up after a squeeze on my crotch, they landed on her's.

"Hey, daddy."

"Hey, Princess."

After staring into those eyes for a few moments, I leaned over and kissed her lips. It felt wrong, but, after having made love to her once I begun to stop caring. And from then on, round two went. In the cool morning, I put her against her lag glass window. Her breast fogging it up around her skin. Round two.

"I love you too, Saira," I'd said while in the middle of thrusting into her. Her moaning fogging the window from her face having one side planted to it.

"Your so big daddy."

I said the first thing that came to mind, "And you're so tight."
Published 
Written by AutoDatanious
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors