Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My litte sister

"naught little girl"

6
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
917 words 917 words

I live with my mother and my sister. Dad works abroad so is away a lot. When he is home you certainly know it because he goes straight for my mother.

 

Mum is 50yrs 5"4 and a sexy size 12. She is your typical MILF, big juicy tits and a big round coffee colored ass. Dad is well built 6ft tall with a big dick. I have heard and even seen him taking on mum. He filmed her once on a digital camcorder and must of forgotten to deleat it.

I went to borrow the camera from mum and she gave it to me not knowing the movie is still on it. I plugged it into my laptop an open the file and to my surprise I see mum with a big long fat black dick. Dad is filming her sucking his clean shaven rock hard cock. She takes about half his shaft in before gagging and pulling back. His balls are massive, but mum still tries to get them both in her mouth.

Mum get on the edge of the bed and bends over, I almost came instantly at the sight of her pussy. Dad slaps his heavy cock on here ass hole then slides it in her wet pussy and she starts the noise, oh oh oh daddy plz daddy plz oh god your cock is too big!!!

Mum heard me watching the movie and I heard her walking towards my door so I had to quickly press deleat. she came in and said what are you watching , I just said a clip on youtube. She turned around and walked out and all I could do is look at that sexy ass drift away.

The next time dad got his hands on her I was in my bed right next door to my sisters room and we both heard mum trying hard to shut up and take that monster but couldnt because dad is not around a lot and always makes the most of her. I heard my sister knock my door, I told here to come in and she sat on my bed watching TV with me as our mother gets pounded. My cock is now rock hard, i'm hiding it under the covers but kerry got could and jumped in. She is in front of me back turned to me then she feels my hard on. She put one hand behind her and graded my cock and said woow your almost as big as dad! The she cupped my balls and said you shave them like him too. Kerry is just 16 but no where near a virgin.she pulled her PJ bottoms down just a little bit below her sexy ass and pushed back,pressing her ass on my hard on.

Erin_Lane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erin_Lane

Without thinking twice I got my boxers off and started to enter her. Now I got my little sister on my cock moaning. I'm going nice and slow for about 20mins when she says ' harder, I can take bigger than you,so I rolled her on her belly and entered her ass instead. She couldn't take it in your tight young ass but I worked it in slowly telling her you wont get pregnant, she said dad makes sure i'm on the pill. after I came, we lyed there talking and watching tv, I said to here, so you been fucked by us both now have you, she smiled an said "yea".

She said at first he would just touch me. Then when my breasts started to get big he would always grab them. One day I went to the bathroom to wee and he was in the shower, as I was sitting there he got out the shower and locked the door and said have u ever seen one off theses? and started to wank slowly as he came closer. He said your supossed to suck it. I was 13yrs old sitting on the toilet trying to wee. he put it in my mouth but it was just too big, all I could do is suck the tip as he wanked until he came in my mouth.

i started to suck a few of the older guys at school and I got quite good. The next time daddy made me suck him I made him cum in a few mins. both hands on his cock milking it as he tucks me in at night.

One day I was in the boys toilet sucking two 6th form guys when another walked in. They gang banged it hard, I couldn't walk properly after. I cried as they pounded me one after the other but I kind of loved it. After that I was ready to try dads horse cock.

Mum was at work and I came home early. Home alone with dad. I went to my room and put on some thin see through leggings ,no panties jus my bra. Dad said go get dressed, I bent over and said I am dressed, he said your dressed like a slut and I said maybe I am and looked at his crouch as it started to swell. I grabbed it and said I no wat you want and bent over again this time pulling my legging down to reveal my tight wet pussy. she went on to say id love to have you both do you want that? I said yes she said all I have to do is let u catch me with dad.

 

 

Published 
Written by Longting
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors