Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Fairy

"This is the story of how my baby sister became my lover. -Chris"

4
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Disclaimer: Any similarities to people or events are purely coincidental! This story is fiction. May or may not be continued, depending on the response this story receives. Comments and votes would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I looked at her beautiful, sleeping face and reached out to caress her cheek softly. For years I had loved this little angel and tonight my dreams had come true. The fact that she was married didn’t matter at all. She was my true love and no other woman would ever be able to compare. As quietly as I could, I got dressed and sneaked outside to the backyard where I sat down on a chair and lit a cigarette. Memories pushed their way to the front and I happily let myself reminisce of my past.

“Chris! Look at what I… What are you doing?” a 5-year old Disa asked, confusion written all over her face. My eyes flickered between Disa and Jenny, my current girlfriend, who was helping me to baby-sit my sister. Desperately I tried to come up with an answer that she would understand.

I got up from the couch and crouched down in front of this innocent little girl, “We were kissing, sweetheart.”

“Why?”

“Because that’s what people who love each other do,” I explained and ruffled her curly hair.

“Why don’t you ever kiss me like that?” she pouted and looked at me with her big, blue eyes, making my mind go completely blank.

“Erm, D…” I stuttered embarrassed, trying to find a way out of this mess that I just created. “What did you want me to look at?” I finally managed to ask after a minute of silence.


I silently chuckled to myself as I lit my second cigarette. My baby sister had always been so innocent but my view of her changed when I found her profile on an adult site, where she wrote erotic stories. I had decided to read her submitted stories and felt shocked. The little sister that had always written cute, innocent romance stories, was suddenly writing very explicit incest stories! This fact led me to call her and question her motives. This behavior didn’t fit with the naive girl I knew. The answer was simple: she wasn’t this little girl anymore. She had grown up and I had to face that; my little fairy wasn’t little anymore. It feels like it was only yesterday, she was still convinced fairies existed.

“What do you want to be when you grow up?” Mark, my good friend, asked Disa, who was currently 6 years old and sitting in my lap.

“I’m going to be a fairy” she stated with sparkling eyes and a big smile.

His initial reaction was to start laughing hard. “You know that fairies don’t exist, right?” he finally said, ignoring my signs to zip it.

“He’s just joking, D. You can’t become something you already are” I hurried to say when her eyes started to fill up with tears.

“I don’t have any wings” she sniffled quietly and buried her face in my chest.

With a sigh I started stroking her hair while glaring at Mark. I never took it lightly when someone hurt or disappointed my sister, no matter who it was. “You’re still little and fairies get their wings when they’re grown up. Whether you have wings or not doesn’t change the fact that you’re my little fairy.”


Maybe I was being overprotective of her, but she needed that. My childhood was fantastic and my parents adored me. When Disa was born, my father became very cold and abusive towards her. Not once had our parents showed her love and care and I decided to take that upon myself. This made our relationship a very close one, filled with hugs, kisses and innocent cuddling. Never in a sexual way, mind you.

I did however make one huge mistake; I moved to my own place when I turned 18, leaving my 2-year old sister to fend for herself. Not one day went by when I didn’t regret that. I did however try to spend as much time as I could at home where I could be with her. At the age of 12 she declared me as her best friend and the one she looks up to all the time. By then my feelings had grown into more than just brotherly love but I could never tell anyone about that dark secret of mine.

She was 16 when I got angry at her for the first time. Apparently she had been seeing this one older guy and gotten pregnant. I was furious about the fact that she could do something so reckless with someone she hardly knew. I was even more pissed at the guy, for using her for his sick pleasures.

“How the hell could you let this happen? I thought I had raised you better than that” I fumed, referring to the fact that I had more or less raised her due to our parents lack of interest in her.

“I didn’t mean to… I’m sorry” she sobbed while letting her long hair cover her tear-stained face.

Matteo, her so-called boyfriend, just sat there with his arm around her shoulders, whispering stuff in what I presumed was Italian. I had a strong feeling that this guy was a major douche and I would have loved to beat the shit out of him. He seemed all lovey-dovey right now but I was certain that there were many things about him that were hidden beneath the surface. That this ass was 11 years older didn’t help her case at all.

“You’re sorry?! You’re 16! How in the love of God will a kid be able to raise a kid? Have you thought about that?”

“I’ll be taking care of her…” Matteo trailed off when my eyes bore into his. He wasn’t threatened though, I could see that clearly. Lazily he leaned back on the couch and looked back at me with a cool expression.

“How are you supposed to do that? From what I gather, you have your life in Italy and she has hers here in the UK,” I snapped as my anger was fueled by his cocky attitude.

“Easy, she will move to Italy. I have already discussed it with your parents and all arrangements will be taken care of.”

“Hell no! She’s not going anywhere, especially with you,” I yelled, ignoring D’s attempts to calm me down. I cursed the fact that I didn’t have a gun at my disposal right this second. Nothing would have pleased me more than to kill this fucker.

“You have no say in this. It’s her parents decision and they have already agreed to let me make her my wife,” he declared as he slowly stood up. I glared at him, trying hard to cover up that I felt intimidated by this 6’4” mountain of muscle.

“We’ll see about that,” I grumbled before I left to talk to our parents.


In the end I couldn’t do anything. Disa moved to Italy, gave birth to a son and got married to Matteo. Everything felt so dull, colorless and empty after she was gone. I hadn’t realized that she was the one that had made my world so bright and sunny. For weeks I moped around and refused to be social in any way. I needed my little fairy back but knew that it would never happen. With some effort I managed to get my act together and continue with my life.

Disa and I kept in touch with weekly phone calls, sometimes more often, and daily e-mails. Apparently she had married into the good life and got everything she wanted and more. Her marriage seemed to be a perfect one too with a loving husband that worshipped her. Twice a year I would visit her for couple of weeks but the picture didn't look quite right. She seemed out of focus. For every visit her bright eyes seemed to be a bit duller and sadder. She still smiled a lot and joked around with me, but sometimes the smiles seemed forced. I didn’t say anything though, and just hoped that she would tell me what was wrong. My desired explanation was given during my current visit.

Disa was happily chatting with an online friend while sitting on my lap. What I wouldn’t give to be able to put my arms around her and kiss her, pouring every little bit of love in that kiss. She had grown to be a gorgeous young woman. These 5 years she had spent in Italy hadn’t changed her much, except for the sadness in her eyes. She was still as bubbly, clumsy and adorable as she had always been.

My eyes were glued to the screen but my mind kept wandering to thoughts about her becoming my lover. Needless to say, I didn’t pay too much attention to what they were chatting about. I mentally kicked myself and focused on her conversation.

[20:04:55] Disa: He's hot but to have sex with him... nah, not happening
[20:06:43] Disa: I think I'll wait for my prince
[20:07:41] Doug: wait for sex?
[20:07:45] Doug: what about hubby?
[20:08:22] Disa: He's not even home at the moment :P
[20:08:43] Doug: he'll surely come home before prince arrives :P
[20:08:58] Disa: He has his whores..

That last line jumped out like it was a big neon sign and forcefully I turned her around. “He has his whores?! What does that mean?”

“Um.. It doesn’t mean anything at all. It’s just a…a… inside joke?” she mumbled and looked at the screen.

“No, it’s not. You will tell me and you will do it right now.”

She quickly typed to her friend that she would be back later and then looked down on her hands.

“Well, Matteo kind of goes to other girls sometimes,” she started quietly and hurriedly added, “but that’s ok since he loves only me,” when she saw my face. “Chris, it’s not a big deal. Don’t cause a scene when he comes home,” Disa tried to defend him, saying Matteo was afraid to hurt her, after all, he did have a monster for a dick. And his sex drive was just too much for just one woman. I just didn't buy it.

“It IS a big deal!” not referring to her husband’s cock. “ You do everything for this guy, leaving your friends and family included, and he can’t even be faithful! How long has this been going on?”

“The whole time,” she whispered and my heart broke when I saw the tears rolling down her cheeks.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

She looked completely broken and I knew that I had to do something. I couldn’t just sit down and watch this bastard destroy the love of my life.

“Why do you let him?” was all that I could get out. Comforting her was my main priority, my anger would be released later on when Matteo was home.

“He needs his thrills, I guess. He has some fetishes or something and he just doesn’t want to hurt me by…”

“Bullshit! Those lame excuses don’t work on me. He’s lying to you and it has to stop. Disa, you stupid little girl… You should have told me sooner” I sighed and pulled her in for a hug. Like millions of times before, I pressed my lips to her forehead and hoped that the next time I could kiss her on the lips.


I did confront her husband and the whole thing almost turned into a fist fight. Not for a second did I buy his lame excuses that she was too fragile to play with him that way. All the while Disa was sitting on the floor, bawling her eyes out and screaming for us to stop. She had never been able to handle when people were yelling. Eventually both Matteo and I cooled down and went our separate ways. As usual, Disa slept in my bed in the guest room. Nothing ever happened those nights, besides us watching some movies, cuddled up to each other in a friendly way, and of course sleeping.

Couple of days later, however, I slipped up when we were just hanging out in the living room.

“Here’s yours,” my little fairy smiled at me while handing me a bowl of plain vanilla ice cream and sat down on my lap. She was a choco-holic and had chocolate ice cream herself. I wasn’t a fan of chocolate and tried to avoid it at all costs.

“I don’t get this show,” I mumbled and pointed towards the TV-screen where some Japanese men, in nurse outfits, just got punished for laughing.

“They are a bunch of comedians who every year has to work as something for 24 hours and the production staff plays tons of pranks on them. If they laugh, they get punished. God, I love these kind of shows,” she giggled and stuffed another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. My eyes focused on her full, red lips and the desire to claim them with my own, grew stronger.

For another 5 minutes, I tried to focus on the show but it just wasn’t to my liking. A smirk found it’s way to my lips when I dipped a finger into my ice cream and held it up in front of her face. We had done this about a hundred times during the past years but this time, when she wrapped her lips around my finger and her tongue swirled around, licking it clean, I grew hard. Vivid images of another part of my body in her mouth, popped up and made my dick swell.

With my finger still in her mouth, she turned her head slightly and looked at me with big, questioning eyes and I realized that she felt my erection. Quickly I pulled my finger out and she stood up. How would I be able to explain this?

“Erm, I’m going to continue writing on my story or something,” she mumbled and slowly walked towards the office-type of room which she had named “The computer room” and I only nodded as a response. Fuck, I had ruined everything, I thought as I went outside for a smoke.


This incident never changed anything. We were still very close and kept cuddling up to each other while watching movies. I still kissed her on the forehead several times a day and hugged her every chance I got. My mind still continued to create new fantasies about her and just like I had done every time I visited her, I snuck to the bathroom to masturbate when she had fallen asleep.

Not until my first week in Italy had passed, did things change. Some might say that they changed for the better, while others will say that they changed for the worse. I’m still indecisive about whether things are better or worse now…

Disa mumbled something I didn’t catch, due to her face being buried in my chest. “I didn’t hear what you said,” I chuckled and rubbed her back gently.

She slowly lifted her head to look at me before repeating herself, “I love you.”

“I love you too, little fairy.”

“No…” She shook her head and looked down for a few seconds before looking me straight into the eyes. “I really love you.”

Yet again, my mind went blank and I couldn’t even move. The last sentence repeated itself in my head, over and over again like a broken record. I knew that she had fantasies about me, hence the incest stories that she wrote, but this was just too much for my brain to handle. “You mean…” I trailed off, unable to finish the sentence. I’m dreaming. Yes, that’s it! I’m sleeping right now and this is just one of my normal dreams about my love.

When her lips met mine hesitantly, I couldn’t resist kissing her back. I quickly realized that this was no dream, this was reality. But I was too far in now to be able to back out. Nothing could stop me from expressing my love for my sister, in every way possible. My hand slid under her shirt and caressed the warm, soft and smooth skin of hers. This wasn’t enough though, and quickly my tongue found its way passed her velvety lips and explored her mouth. As my tongue brushed against hers, she moaned softly and it made me feel good about this. I wanted to give her pleasure and a lot of it.

Gently I pushed her down on her bed and broke off the kiss, “What do you want?”

“Um, what do you mean?” she asked and tried to pull me down by the front of my shirt.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it lightly, “what do you want me to do?”

“You know what I want,” she responded, referring to a conversation we had about her husband’s refusal to have rough, wild and passionate sex with her. She had only ever experienced slow and gentle love-making, despite voicing her thoughts and wants to him.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and brought her lips to mine in a hard kiss. Her response came fast as she bit down on my lower lip, making it my turn to moan. I felt her hands fumbling with my zipper for a short while before she successfully unzipped my pants and started pulling them down. Her lips were like heroin, highly addictive, and the kiss turned more passionate for every second that ticked by.

Both of us started to undress the other, as fast as we could and it didn’t take long before I had this gorgeous, naked goddess under me.

I started to have second thoughts but as soon as I saw the unconditional love in my baby sister’s eyes, the thoughts disappeared. This is right, no matter what the law says. We love each other more than words can say, and nothing can stop us from doing so.

Slowly I leaned down to kiss the smooth skin of her stomach, which was something she loved and her sounds of pleasure reinforced my knowledge. After a little while I started moving up, planting soft, loving kisses along her stomach, my lips ghosting her skin. When I reached her breasts, I decided to save that fun...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Fullmoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors