Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Miss Apple Queen 04

"Chapter 4 My Slutty School Girl"

2
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
After the weekend that Nora and I had shared things had returned to normal. Sherry and I had our hot weekend that she had promised and more than once I had thoughts of Nora while making love to Sherry. Even though things had returned to normal my thoughts often strayed to my daughter and that weekend. The weeks since that time Nora and I had exchanged glances at the dinner table, touches as we passed through the house, even a stolen kiss here and there, but nothing like the time we had spent during what I came to call the lost weekend.

The one thing I had been most apprehensive about was the fact that Nora and I hadn’t used protection all weekend. My mind was put at ease when she had visited the doctor two weeks later and learned she was not pregnant and everything was normal. After breathing a sigh of relief I talked to Nora’s doctor and we put Nora on birth control. I had told the doctor that I saw how some of the boys looked at her at school and was concerned that Nora wouldn’t be able to control herself. The doctor understood and agreed to give Sherry a story to ease her fears. Sherry asked the doctor why he was putting Nora on birth control and he explained that it helped some girls deal with cramps and abdominal pain during that time of the month. Sherry excepted this and life went on.

Things changed for my daughter and myself almost four weeks after the lost weekend. Nora is a student at the school were I teach and is very involved with school activities. This means that we stay after school for those activities on many occasions. In the fall we have volleyball, winter basketball and all year long she has drama. When she has these activities I try to schedule my own sponsored activities. Drama is a problem though as it tends to run longer than the other activities and I usually have to wait for her to get done. However, on this particular Friday things turned out a little different.

Nora had stopped between two periods earlier in the day and told me that she had drama practice that night and she would need to stay. I hated staying late on Fridays and it set me in a bad mood until lunch when I was able to call Sherry.

I called Sherry, "Hey honey, I hate to do this to you but Nora has drama practice tonight."

"Yeah. She told me before you guys went to school. I’m sorry that she didn’t tell you sooner. When will you be home?"

"Who knows."

"Well, I’ll get pizza for the girls and maybe a couple of movies and you can join us when you get home. Do you want me to get something special for us?"

"That would be great. I’ll see you when we get home."

"OK, I love you."

"I love you too." I said as a hung up.

The idea of a special movie put me in a better mood. Sherry and I had not been into porn until she started thinking about her boob job. To help her with her decision she had asked if she could see woman with implants. We started with pictures, moved to videos and soon moved on to strip clubs. Even though I had concerns about the procedure I was glad when it was done and now with her new dimensions came a new enjoyment of adult entertainment, especially girl on girl which was her favorite and mine too.

After school I started working on some pages that I needed done for the school yearbook while I was waiting for Nora. I soon lost track of time and was really into what I was doing. I was surprised at how much I could get done when it was quiet. While I was working the door opened and I heard Nora’s voice, "Hey Daddy."

"You done already?" I asked.

"Already? Daddy it’s been two hours."

"Boy time flies when you’re working hard." I looked up and my jaw dropped. Standing in front of my desk was Nora in a plaid skirt and a tied off white button down shirt.

"Nora, were did that come from?"

"You like? It’s my costume for the play."

"What are you the slutty school girl?"

"No, there is more to the costume than this but I thought you might like this."

"I do like it but we’re in school and I don’t think you should be dressed like this."

"Why not Daddy, everyone is gone and it’s just you and me." As she talked to me she leaned over the desk and the black sheer bra that I had bought her a month ago started to peek through the shirt along with her beautiful perky tits.

I swallowed hard as I felt my dick strain against my jeans.

"I have been thinking about you a lot over the past month.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

I love you and I know that we can’t be together very often. But we could right now." She said.

My mind raced with the thought of doing this at school, but my mind was no longer doing the thinking. "Go lock the door."

Nora ran to the door and locked it and I walked over and led her to the back of my classroom. I cleared some stuff off one of the backroom tables and grabbed her and set her on the table. Our lips locked in an amazing kiss, our tongues wrapped around each others and the smell of her perfume drove me mad with lust. My hands worked at the knot in her shirt as she untucked my shirt and worked her cold hands up under my shirt along my back and sides.

I finally worked the knot lose and cupped her breasts under the delicate fabric of her bra. The hook of her bra was in the front and so I unhooked the clasp and released the unspoiled mounds of my daughters youth from there prison. I broke the kiss that we had been sharing and began to nibble and kiss her neck toward her earlobe. Like her mother, Nora’s earlobes can bring her to the edge quicker then almost anything else. As I sucked and kissed her ear Nora worked my pants open and reached under my jeans and squeezed my ass. She started breathing heavy and I stopped focusing on her ear and moved down her open shirt to nibble on her breasts.

I was amazed again at how quickly her nipples hardened under my assault. Her legs had been wrapped around my legs while we had been kissing and now as I slowly sucked and kissed her nipples I reached down under her skirt and pulled the panties she was wearing aside and began fingering her extremely wet pussy. As I came up for air I looked up into her face, " I can’t believe how wet you are. What does my little kitty-cat want?"

She looked down at me and smiled through her gasps, "My favorite play toy. Daddy."

She pushed me up as she got off the table and then went to her knees in front of me. My pants had fallen to the floor around my ankles and she pulled down my shorts. "I missed this little guy." Those six words gave me a hard-on faster than I could blink. "I guess he missed me too, huh Daddy."

"Yes, I would say that’s true." She smiled up at me as her lips parted to take the tip of my manhood into her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down my cock, I couldn’t believe how much better she was now then she had been just a couple of weeks ago. "My god, Nora when did you get so good at sucking cock."

"I’ve been practicing."

"Nora have you been having sex with someone?"

"No, Daddy, I would never do that. You’re the only man in my life."

"Then how could you practice?"

"Bananas, popsicles and anything else I could get my mouth around." Nora’s eyes twinkled with mischief as her mouth once again closed over my dick.

Her ability was more than I could handle and I could feel myself rising to the occasion. I lifted Nora off her knees and once again began kissing my little princess. I placed her on the table and spread her legs. Once again I reached under her skirt and this time I pulled off her panties. She reached for her skirt, "No leave it on." I said.

"Kinky." Nora’s gaze held mine as I stepped between her legs. Nora took hold of my man-meat and guided it into her waiting snatch. Our lips locked as I began my rhythmic thrusts into her hot box. Our rhythm began to sink-up as we pushed harder and harder. We finally broke off our kiss and Nora leaned into me and moaned, "Yes, Daddy, I need you so bad."

"I need you too, baby." I knew we were both close to climax and I kissed her hard. At the moment our tongues entwined she and I both climaxed and once again I felt the seed of my loins go deep into my babies pussy.

Nora’s breathing started to stabilize as she collapsed into my arms. I held her for a few moments and then kissed her once again. We hurried and dressed and got ready to go. It was getting late and I knew Sherry would be waiting for us. As we turned out the lights and locked the door behind us we waved goodbye to the janitor as he came around the corner.

"Goodnight, Bill." I said.

He waved back, "Goodnight, Mr. McDonald, have a good weekend."

"You too, Bill."

Nora and I walked out the door and headed home. We laughed about how close Bill the janitor had been to discovering our little tryst. Dinner and Sherry were waiting.

Published 
Written by JJayMcD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors