Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Sister Sarah

"Who knew that moving in with my little sister would be so much fun?"

13
1 Comment 1
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Our bodies moved as one, thrusting my rock hard cock in to her dripping wet folds. She moaned harder and harder with each stroke. All I could hear were the clapping sounds of my thighs pounding against her now pink ass cheeks. The faster I fucked her the more she begged for it. “Harder… harder” “Don’t stop, please don’t stop” The odor of our bodies filled the room. Her pussy dripping with her juices, I could tell she was just about ready to cum. My breathing got heavier and faster. “OH GOD, YESSS” FUCK MEE, FUCK MEE….” Suddenly her body started shaking, her thighs squeezed harder together as I fucked her from behind. All I could feel was the intense heat radiating from within her tight pussy. At that moment there was nothing else, all I could think off was fucking her, making her cum. Nothing else mattered. “OH FUCK, OH FUCK OH FUCK…” Suddenly she led out a loud moan and I could feel her cum dripping on my cock. ”OOOHH FUUUCK” The intense feeling of her cumming made me cum almost instantaneously shooting three loads of cum in her hot throbbing pussy. Afterwards I laid down next to her as she then proceeded to put her arms around me. Dripping with sweat and trying to catch our breaths. She slowly whispered “thank you” and game me a kiss in the cheek. Soon after she shut her eyes and quickly fell deep asleep. All I could do was lay there and think. How did this happen? We had a normal relationship and how did that turn into this? When was it that I went from having a normal life, to fucking my own little sister?

I guess it all started about a month ago when she moved in with me, but let’s back up a little further. Mother’s unfortunate and tragic accident left us alone. I still can’t believe that was only a year ago. Arrangements were made so that Sarah and I stayed with our aunt Mary. Since she had neither kids nor husband she was pretty happy to have some company. A couple of months later I graduated from high school. Although I was very happy to have finally graduated, the thought that mother was no longer there to see my diploma was very painful. After graduation I got accepted to a University in the North West of the country with a full paid scholarship. I got a job over the summer so that I could pay for the transportation from South California to Washington State. Unfortunately after summer when it was time to go I had a tough time leaving my little Sarah behind. Sarah and I had always been close. We enjoyed each other’s company. Whenever we had something on our mind we would go to each other. I guess I can definitely say that she was my best friend. Sarah is only a year younger than me. At 17 she definitely was already a fully developed woman.

I remember one day in a hot summer afternoon in my aunts’ house she was taking a shower and I really had to urinate. I could no longer hold it in and went into the bathroom but as soon as I walked through the door I saw her wet naked body standing before me. She had gotten out of the shower but she had forgotten her towel. She was going to call me to bring it to her but I opened the door and rushed in just before she did. Surprisingly she did not make any attempt to cover herself. She just stared at me while my eyes took a mental picture of every inch of her glorious naked body. She stood about 5 feet 6 inches while I was just a little over 6 feet. Her ever changing hair was now a dark red. She had light brown skin and had glorious round boobs size 34DD a thin waste with signs of abs as she loved to play sports and work out. Her vagina was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Her long and silky legs seemed to go on for miles. She stared at me for what had seemed to be eternal. Then finally said “are you done?” I quickly looked away and turned around. “I’m sorry” I said. I thought you were still in the shower but I really need pee. “Then pee” she quickly responded. The thought of peening had completely been erased from my mind. All I could see now was my hot little sister standing in front of me naked. “But don’t you want to cover up?” I answered. “you already saw me naked so what’s the point of covering up now?” she walked over to me pressing her wet tits against me. Oh how soft they were. She then reached out and closed the door; she closed it and locked it. Although our aunt had left to the grocery store she somehow thought that locking the door would be a good idea. “Well are you going to pee or not?” I turned to look at her, still amazed at her figure. “But you’re in here”. “I can’t pee if you’re in here”. She responded “you already saw me naked so it is only fair that I now see you.” Shocked by her request I the sudden urge of urinating gave me no alternative. I stood by the toilet and pulled out my cock. We were both amazed at how big and hard my prick had gotten. As I peed and attempted to aim at the toilet I looked at her and saw how she had blushed. “I never knew it was this big” she was wildly mesmerized by my thick 8 inch cock. After peeing I attempted to tuck my cock back inside my pants but t stopped me. She held my hand and said “wait” “I’ve never seen one before” I stood there with my cock in my hand and her hand holding mine. Then I heard the words that I thought I would never hear from my sister. “Can I touch it?” without an answer she quickly moved her hand toward my cock. I let go of the tight grip that I had on it as her hand approached it. The softness of her small fingers made it move on its own. At this point I had no control of what I was doing. She pulled my pants down all the way to my ankles. She was my captain and I just followed orders. She grabbed a hold of it and slowly jerked it. She then proceeded to get on her knees. Her other hand grabbed a hold of my balls. All I could do was close my eyes and enjoy the moment. She played around with both of my balls and then took her hand to her cunt. With her fingers she started rubbing her clit. At first slow then she speed up a little. “It’s so big, so hard” unwillingly my body started moving along with the strokes that she handed me. She started speeding up jerking me faster and faster. I looked down and could not believe what I was seeing. My little sister was giving me a hand job. He was jerking my dick. She was licking her lips and she slowly began moving for my cock. She took her tongue and gave a quick lick to my prick. Licking and experiencing for the first time, the taste of a man. Just a at the moment when her lips were a few centimeters from my dick a loud noise brought me down from the cloud that I was in, the honk from my aunts’ car that had just pulled into the driveway. Quickly realizing it she stood up and told me get out. I rapidly pulled my pants up and got out of the restroom. But remembered and tossed a towel to Sarah.

Later that night all I could think about was Sarah’s tongue licking my cock. Her smooth hand rubbing my shaft while her other hand played with her tight wet pussy. Many nights went like that. We never really talked about it nor mention it whenever we were together. It seemed that she had forgotten all about it as soon as it was over. I didn’t saw her much, I was at work from dawn to five and when I did saw her, it was mostly around dinner time with my aunt Mary.

When I got to Washington I rented a single apartment for myself. The whole concept of sharing a room at campus with a total stranger did not seem right for me. I arranged my class schedule so that I would have time to work and also hit the gym. School, work then gym seemed to be my daily routine. When I got bored I changed it up a little, like hanging out with a couple of friends that I had made and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather of the North West.

CorneliaDoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CorneliaDoll

The first semester passed by and I made plans to go back down south to spend the holidays with my aunt and my Sarah. We had a great time during Christmas and New Year’s Eve getting drunk and waiting for midnight to strike. During my stay over we talked about school. I talked to Sarah about the college life in Washington and she talked to me about her days as a high school senior. She then told me about her college plans. That she wanted to study in South California but that she also was thinking about the possibilities of studying with me in Washington. The thought of her studying with me in Washington filled me with joy because besides my aunt she was the only other family that I had.

After winter break I went back to Washington and resumed my college/ work life. The second semester flew by and before I knew it, it was over. I went back down to California to attend my sister’s graduation. Afterwards, we celebrated by going out to eat at a fancy restaurant and then I gave her my graduation present which was a few hundred dollars that I had been saving up for her. When I asked her about her college plans she smiled and told me the great news. That she had been accepted at Washington. The news filled my heart with joy because I was now going to be able to be close to my beloved sister. When I asked her what dorm she was going to stay at she smiled and said that she did not applied for a dorm room yet because she wasn’t sure that she could afford it. She got a scholarship but it only covered tuition and books. However she had to find her own way of paying for the dorm room. That’s when I asked her to move in with me. I lived close by the campus so transportation wasn’t necessary and she could work and eventually find her own apartment or move to the dorm room by the next year. She was blown by the Idea and gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

A week later we traveled together to Washington. We got to my apartment and settled her in. We made arrangements that I would stay in the room and she would sleep in the couch that turned into a bed. We made a bathroom schedule and then we proceeded to finding her a job. She decided that she was going to work at a coffee shop for the time being. A couple of weeks passed by and she soon got settled in. she quickly learned how to use the transportation system and got accommodated to her new life as a college student.

Soon Sarah started getting too comfortable living with me. She would wear small booty shorts and a blouse with no bra underneath. At nights she would walk around in just her panties and a shirt, again, with no bra. Every passing day she would dress more provocative, showing more skin and less clothing. She would leave her panties lying around when she got in the shower. She didn’t bother to pick them up afterwards nor anytime soon till she ran out of clothes to wear. At night we would sit in front of the television and watch our favorite sitcoms or movies that we rented. We’d made popcorn or order in pizza.

One evening after coming home from the gym I went straight for the shower but found that it was being used so I waited until she got out. Soon after, she walked out with nothing but a towel covering her enormous breasts and one covering her hair. When she saw me she hugged me and welcomed me home. I quickly proceeded to the shower. I was in the shower bathing myself and all I could think off was Sarah and that afternoon in Aunt Mary’s house. The thought of it gave me a hard erection and soon after without thinking too much about it I started masturbating. As I proceeded I did not paid attention to the door as it opened and Sarah walked in. The bathroom was very small; a sink right next to the toilet and a bath tub across from it. The bath tub was only covered by a dark gray curtain.

“Sarah… what are you doing here?” Sarah had entered the bathroom and stepped into the bath tub with me. Her hazel eyes stared at me yet again while I noticed every square inch of her beautiful body. Her breast seems bigger than the last time I saw them. Her waist looked even sexier than before. Her hair was dark as midnight and her folds pink as a rose petal. She bit her lip and then said “I can’t take it anymore” her eyes opened wide as she began once again to bite her bottom lip. “What do you mean? What are you talking about?” she moved closer to me just a few inches away. She placed her hand on my chest. She then dragged it to my shoulder and then to my neck. She moved in as close as possible. My already hard cock pushed against her stomach. “I want you, I want you now” We then began to kiss. We kissed like to lovers who had been separated for years. My hands began to feel her body. Her now soaking wet body. I pushed her against the wall feeling on her round breast. Her pink tits were now hard and pointy. She began to jerk my cock. I then moved my other hand down to her folds and immediately began rubbing her clit. I could already feel the heat emanating from within her folds. I rubbed faster and faster and she jerked me harder and harder. “I can’t take it anymore, fuck me big brother, fuck me!” I took her right leg and placed it on the bathtub rail. Then I took my hard cock and inserted the tip of my head into her wet pussy. She was a virgin. I could feel her hymen break as I pushed my cock even further in. She led out a loud moan but insisted that I pushed even further in. We fucked. We fucked like two animals that had been caged away from one another. Loud moans, heavy breathing, our tongues danced like two people at a carnival. Our bodies fitted perfectly with each other’s. I squeezed her breast as I throbbed my dick deep inside of her. Stroke after stroke after stroke I would not stop nor had intensions to. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” that was all I could hear between heavy breaths. Her wet ass jiggled as I rammed into her. I then turned her over. I wanted to fuck her from the back. I wanted to fuck her like no one else would. I once again inserted my cock deep inside her soaking wet pussy. Her ass was so round and felt so good pressed against my thighs. “You like that?” “You like my dick in your little tight pussy? Huh?” Her hands were against the wall keeping her from falling forward as I rammed into her. “You like your brother’s cock inside of you?” as I fucked her I didn’t mind that she was my sister, I didn’t mind that this was the little girl who I grew up with. Who she was no longer mattered. She was now the hot woman I was fucking in my bathtub. “Ahhh, aahh, ahhhh, ahhh, Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Our breathing heavier and faster, the more I fucked her the deeper my cock seemed to penetrate her. “Yes fuck me John, fuck me brother!” “This little bad girl deserves a good fucking. Fuuuck meee!” “Ahhh, aaahhh!” I couldn’t take it any longer my dick was ready to cum and so was she. She rubbed her clit with one of her hands and I tightly gripped her boob. Fucked her faster, and faster, and faster and harder, until… “FUUUCK!!! We both came together. She squirted her hot juices as I launched two big shots of cum and one smaller into her hot throbbing pussy.

Afterwards we smiled at each other and the kissed. We finished our bath and proceeded to my room, which from that day forward became our room. We laid down and made sweet love like I never imagined it would be. Every day since then we have fucked at any chance that we get to. No one here knows we are brother and sister. So we don’t really have to hide it. I love her now more than ever. As I lay here now beside her all I can think of is that, I’m so...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Anything_Goes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments