Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother, a Pole Dancer?

"As a son grows older, he begins to look at his mother a whole new way."

31
3 Comments 3
10.9k Views 10.9k
6.5k words 6.5k words
My Mother, a Pole Dancer?

By Reeb

In my early years growing up, I always knew my mother was attractive by the comments my friends made about her. When I was 16, that was when I really began to take notice. My friend’s made comments like, “You’re mom is so hot.” Or “Jeez, your mom has nice tits.” Or “God, Ronnie, your mom has a great ass.”

I guess after hearing things like that all through high school, you tend to look and take notice. My mom and I live alone as my dad was killed in a race car wreck when I was around 8 years old. He drove an alcohol drag funny car and was killed in a racing accident. Since then, my mother has shielded me from that life style.

Mom never remarried and she didn’t date too often either. We had received a very good pay off from dad’s life insurance policy and mom was making really good money, sometimes over $3 grand in a week. She didn’t need a man to support her so she made taking care of me and her job her two most important priorities in life.

Mom earns a lot of money as a dancer at this high rollers club in Las Vegas. We live in the suburbs just outside of Vegas. I never asked her exactly what she did but she managed to earn a good dollar at doing whatever she did. I guess I assumed she was like a show girl line dancer or something like that. Well, for my eighteenth birthday, I had my eyes opened up to the reality of my mother’s world.

Now let me describe my mother to you. Mom stands about five feet four inches tall, has jet black shoulder length wavy hair, gorgeous blue eyes, always has a dark tan and weighs around 110 pounds. She has some Italian in her blood as she always has a dark complexion. Mom doesn’t have an ounce of fat on her 36 year old body and she doesn’t look a day over 25 years old. Mom looks like the actress Kate Beckinsale, only hotter. She is simply stunning.

Mom has these gorgeous breasts that are almost too large for her small frame. I checked her bras out and they are a 35C cup size. I’ve gone through mom’s underwear drawer many times as she has the sexiest panties and such you could imagine. She is always buying stuff from this Victoria’s Secrets place as we get their catalogs in the mail every month. I look forward to those catalogs as they are one of my favorite masturbation tools.

I also stumbled upon my mother’s secret sex toys while snooping around in her bedroom one day. I remember being very surprised and I got very aroused when I found a huge eight inch life like flesh colored cock shaped dildo, a smooth pink seven inch vibrator and this small little egg shaped thing. I pulled out my hard cock and masturbated on my mother’s bed thinking about those things actually touching her sweet pussy.

Next to mom’s gorgeous breasts is her absolutely perfect legs and ass. Looking at her butt always gives me an instant erection, no matter what she’s wearing. Now living alone with my mom, I’m treated to many glimpses of her gorgeous body in all types of clothing. She’ll ask me to zip up the back of her dress which gives me the chance to look at the top of her panties, her butt or her sexy smooth back and shoulders.

We are very open with each other as we feel free to enter the bathroom when the other is in the shower stall taking a shower. Our shower stall has frosted glass from the neck down so you can see a naked silhouette but that is it. You just can imagine that every, and I mean every time mom was in the shower, I found a reason to use the bathroom.

In the last few months, it seemed like mom was always in my bathroom when I was taking a shower too. I kept getting braver each time she was in there as her attire kept getting sexier and more revealing. The last time she was washing her face at the sink with her back to me and she was only wearing her bra and a pair of sheer white panties. I could clearly see her perfect globes of pale white butt flesh through her panties. My cock hardened at the sight of her sexy body.

I stand about six feet tall, muscular build, 195 pounds with black hair and blue eyes just like my mother. I’m like my mom in so many ways as I tan easily and also have a dark complexion. I’m into sports in school, football, basketball and baseball consume my mother’s and my free time. I’m set to go to college with a baseball scholarship after high school.

Back to my mother while she washed her face, her natural breasts jiggled as I stroked my young cock to its full length. I stared over the frosted glass at my mother’s gorgeous butt and seeing the side swells of her huge breasts. Her bra was also very sheer, so much that I could see her dark nipples and the pale white mounds of breast flesh in the mirror.

What I failed to realize was that mom could see me in the mirror as I stroked my thick cock. She couldn’t see exactly what I was doing behind the frosted glass, but she knew by my movements and the fact that I was staring at her ass, that I was masturbating. What I also didn’t realize was that my mother was getting sexually aroused watching me as her pussy juices flowed and were absorbed by the lining of her sexy panties.

As soon as mom left the bathroom, I thrashed my hard cock quickly to one of the most intense orgasms of my life. My cock head was swelled up so huge, a huge purple knob as the first rope of white hot cum exploded out hitting the shower wall, followed by two more huge spurts of my hot seed. My heart was pounding, all over seeing my mother’s panty clad butt.

I also noticed that in the past few months, my mom would walk around the house in only a pair of panties and a t-shirt. She had never done that before and it was driving me mad with lustful thoughts about her. She did so many things, almost like she enjoyed getting her 18 year old son sexually aroused. My cock seemed to stay hard all the time any more.

Just the other morning, I was eating my cereal at the kitchen table when mom came downstairs. My cock instantly began to swell as she entered the kitchen. She was wearing a pair of yellow lace panties that only covered about half of her sweet butt cheeks. As if that wasn’t bad enough, her top was an old thin white t-shirt that was cut off, exposing her hips, belly and tight abs muscles with no bra holding her sweet globes of breast flesh.

Her nipples were standing out at full attention, hard buttons pushing through the thin fabric covering them. My eyes were glued to her perfect butt as she reached up in the cupboard to get a bowl for her cereal. As she sat down, she acted like it was no big deal but if she looked under the table, my cock was stretching my shorts to the point where it was nearly unbearable.

So you can understand how nearly all my sexual fantasies were about my mother. I found myself spending more and more time with her and less and less with my buddies. Finally my 18 th birthday arrived and two of my new rich high school buddies I met as a senior, decided to take me to this high dollar club in Vegas where they said the girls are all extremely hot and sexy.

We made the short drive to the club, entered and sat there having a few drinks. I was amazed at how many gorgeous women were dancing all about the club. There must have been over thirty girls at various small stages all over the club. Every girl could easily grace the pages of Playboy, they were that hot and good looking.

The girls would keep rotating about every 25 or 30 minutes, from stage to stage. We were sitting at a smaller stage back in the corner of the club. We were spending tons of money on drinks and lap dances. Every girl was wearing sexy lingerie or just panties and pasties covering their nipples. They all were so fucking hot, it was just crazy, the amount of hot flesh exposed in this place.

Girls of all types, tall, short, thin, curvaceous, gorgeous blondes, redheads and brunettes, one after another they swung around the pole in front of us, sticking their breasts, asses and pussies in our faces trying to get our money. The dollar bills, 5’s, 10’s and 20’s, were flying around everywhere. For $50.00, you could get a sexy lap dance where only the girl was allowed to initiate the physical contact.

If you got out of control, some 300 pound bouncer quickly escorted your ass out the door. So we all maintained ourselves and spent tons of money as we got shit faced. We were on about the 5 th or 6 th rotation, totally enjoying ourselves, hooting and hollering having a great time. I think I had a lap dance with each girl that passed by us. I’m sure all of us had raging hard-ons by this point, I know I did.

Suddenly my friend Joe said, “Holy shit guys, look at that babe!”

We all turned and you could imagine my surprise as the hot gorgeous girl Joe was looking at was my mother. I couldn’t believe it, my sexy mother. Luckily, these two guys had never met my mother. I quickly looked the other way, not knowing what to do as our stage was the next in her rotation. As she took the stage, she grabbed the pole and began to swing around as she started her routine.

There were only the three of us at this small dance area and as she made eye contact to each of us, you can imagine to look of surprise in her eyes as our eyes locked upon each other. Her surprise quickly turned into a seductive smile as she continued with her dance routine. I’m not sure, but it seemed the energy level of her routine increased as she was really doing some awesome moves.

I dared not tell my buddies this was my mother and the fact that I kept that from them, seemed to arouse me even farther. She moved her gorgeous body in ways I never could have imagined, only stopping for one of us to slip a bill into her red thong panties. At one point, she bent down towards me and squeezed her huge breasts together, covered only by a sheer lacey red bra, until I slipped a $20.00 bill into her soft sexy cleavage.

This was the first time my fingers actually felt my mother’s soft breasts as she let me linger my fingers there a few seconds, enjoying the feel. I could see her dark nipples were hard and erect, pushing the sexy material outwards. God, she was so fucking gorgeous as she gave all of us much more than any of the other girls did for our money.

We each asked her for a lap dance, Joe first, then Matt with me going last. I couldn’t believe it as my mother pressed her tits and ass all over my buddies. Teasing their cocks as she rubbed her soft ass on top of their laps, all the while we had to keep our hands at our sides and not touch the gorgeous woman gyrating on our laps.

Finally it was my turn as mom slid over onto my lap. I felt her soft ass press down hard against my hard throbbing cock. I knew she could feel it as she raised her eye brows while looking into my eyes as her butt caressed my hard cock. She put her arms on my shoulders and pressed her soft tits into my face. I couldn’t help myself as I mouthed one of her hard nipples.

“Hmmmmm, this ones a bad, bad boy.” She said laughing.

Just as she was ready to move on, she whispered into my ears, “We’ll talk about this later. Tell your buddies that you’re going home with me. I get done at midnight.”

I just looked into her gorgeous eyes and nodded ok. I wasn’t sure but it seemed like I was in trouble as she seemed a little pissed off. The rest of the night, my mind raced, chasing all kinds of thoughts in my mind where I couldn’t think of anything but my mother. My mind kept seeing her sexy body gyrating and dancing in front of us. My cock was rock hard for my mother, in a place filled with gorgeous pussy. I was so confused.

As midnight approached, I told my buddies that I was going home with one of the dancers. They thought I was fucking with them until my mother came out wearing tight blue jeans and a sexy red tee shirt, tucked her arm under mine and we walked out the door. Not knowing she was my mother, they were yelling for me to go for it as we exited the club.

“What the hell are you doing here? You know I told you not to come here. What the fuck were you thinking?” she scolded me as we walked towards her BMW.

“Mom, I had no idea which club you worked in, you never told me the name of your club.” I explained.

“And besides, Joe and Matt wanted to take me out for my 18 th birthday. They were paying for everything.” I added.

“Alright, alright, but what if they find out I’m your mother, for Christ’s sake!” she replied sternly.

“Mom, I just met those guys my senior year. They have no idea what you look like. Relax, ok. I’ll have to make sure they don’t find out now.” I replied in a cool manner as I stepped into the passenger side of her Beamer.

The ride home was very quiet. I could tell she was deep in thought while she was driving. My eyes began to take in every curve of her body, imagining her in her sexy red lingerie again. My cock was once again rock hard. I rubbed my cock very slowly, just a small light touch, almost undetectable to my mother as she drove us home.

I’m not sure how, I guess she looked over just at the right instant when we passed under a street light as she saw my finger touching my hard cock through my jeans. Her eyes got real big as she looked at my cock a second time before I could move my hand.

“What the hell are you doing there Ronnie?” she asked me sternly.

“Uh, nothing mom.” I replied hoping she would change the subject.

“By the size of that, it looks like more than nothing.” She said pointing to my hard cock.

“Really Ronnie, you guys shouldn’t have been there. You shouldn’t have seen me like that! I imagine……………..I gave you that, right, didn’t I?” she asked very sternly, waiting for my answer.

I was in shock, not knowing what to say when I suddenly just blurted out, “I’m so sorry mom. It’s just you’re so beautiful. I can’t help but get hard when I look at you. I’m sorry.” I said as I hung my head.

“Well, you should be, having those nasty thoughts about me, your mother of all people!” She replied as angry as she could sound.

“We’ll discuss this when we get home young man!” she shouted but inside, she was flattered, her son found her attractive and she felt her pussy tingle.

Now it was complete silence the rest of the way home. As soon as we pulled into the driveway, I headed upstairs to my bedroom. Mom was quick to tell me that she was getting a shower and then we were going to talk. I was very nervous sitting in my room. I heard her walking down the hall from her bedroom to the bathroom. I didn’t dare to find a reason to enter the bathroom while she was showering tonight.

I changed into my bed clothes, which was only an old pair of gym shorts as I always slept in the nude, and laid back on my bed waiting for her to get done with her shower. I expected her to rip into me about this and that, about staying out of places like that as all those girls want is your money. I really didn’t know what to expect.

I was listening to some music lying on my bed thinking about all the events of the night. As I pictured my sexy mother pole dancing, my cock began to get hard again. I was lightly stroking my cock through my shorts when I heard the shower water stop. I froze with my hard throbbing cock in hand as I listened intently to hear my mom walking down the hall and enter her bedroom.

I quickly sat up and pulled my extra pillow over my crotch to hide my hard-on. No matter how I tried, my woody just wouldn’t go away. I was almost panicking as I wondered what her reaction would be to catch me with a hard-on a second time tonight. God, I was torn as to what to do, how was she going...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments