Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother and I Make Plans

"It's Your Fault, You've Turned Me Into A Sex Maniac"

21
2 Comments 2
17.4k Views 17.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

She looked like a dream as she weaved her way through the tables towards me, I stood up and kissed her on the cheek, and she beamed with pleasure.

"Hello, darling," she said with a smile, "You look very handsome tonight."

"And you're stunning, mum," I returned. "Absolutely stunning!"

"Where does my stepfather think you are?"

"With you." and then she saw my jaw drop and giggled. "I told him you've got the flu, so I've come to look after you for the night."

She wore a simple white dress of average length, but cut low enough to display the swellings of her luscious boobs.

"Well I've certainly got a fever, but it comes from being close to you."

She leaned into me, and I felt the pressure of a breast against my arm.

"You say such lovely things to me, darling."

"I say them because they're true, mum, you're the only woman in the world for me, I've been like a cat on a hot tin roof all day."

"I daren't say what I've been like."

"Try me."

"A bitch in heat," she said softly. "Everyone at work looked like you, everything they said had hidden meanings. If I saw people whispering I imagined they knew about us, about what we'd done, you've been driving me mad without actually doing anything."

"Just wait 'til I do something," I laughed and she shuddered.

"Christ, mum, you've really got it bad haven't you?"

She nodded. "It's your fault, you've turned me into a sex maniac."

"No," I smiled. "You've been repressed, mum, all I did was to bring it out of you, you've always been a sexy woman."

"You brought it out of me all right," she laughed softly. "I did things with you that I've never thought of doing before."

"Such as?" I laid a hand on her thigh.

"Such as the language I used when you were --, you know."

"Fucking you?"

"Yes."

"Say it, mum."

She put her lips close to my ear and whispered it. "When you were fucking me."

"Leave him mum, and I'll be fucking you every day from now on."

"I can't just leave him like that!" she said, "What about my job?"

"You can come and work for me, just think, you could sit on the boss's knee to take dictation."

"And anything else that came up," she laughed.

"But we can talk about that later can't we?"

"Anything you like, mum," I agreed not wanting to rush her into anything she wasn't sure about.

"Have you got any champagne at home?"

"Of course."

"Can we go then?"

"Thirsty, mum?" I teased, and she blushed prettily but nodded.

It was a warm night, so I drove with the top down, and she giggled as the wind took her hair.

"This is brilliant," she laughed. "I'd love a car like this."

As we pulled up outside my house, I tossed her the keys.

"It's your's mum, enjoy it." but she just sat there looking confused.

"Danny it's a thirty thousand pound car, you can't just give it away like that."

"Okay then, I'll lend it to you for as long as you like."

"You're incredible do you know that?"

I went round and opened her door for her hoping for a glimpse up her dress, but she giggled and kept her knees together.

"I could be your chauffeur."

"Yeah, wow great idea, mum." and I took her arm. "You'll have to wear a uniform though, a smart black suit, a mini skirt, of course, to show off those fabulous legs."

"Of course," she laughed. "But not too short that it would show my stocking tops."

"Stockings?"

"Of course, it's far too hot for tights."

"Does that mean that you're wearing them now?"

"Yup." but she dodged my groping hands and ran laughing into the kitchen to get the champagne.

By the time she returned I'd stripped to my shorts and was doing a lazy crawl in the pool, I looked across at her as she walked over the lawn towards me and then I looked again in a comical double take. She'd obviously been wearing an underskirt in the pub, but she'd taken it off, and I could clearly see the dark circles of her nipples through the bodice, and her legs were encased in sheer tan stockings. She squatted at the side of the pool and handed me the champagne allowing her knees to part as she did so.

"See anything you like?" she smiled, and I could only stare at her freshly shaven little slit.

"I see a very beautiful, a very sexy and a very wanton woman, mum," I said softly, she sat back leaving her legs wide open to my gaze.

"You missed out horny," she said softly and reached out to pull me in between her legs.

Her pussy wasn't just wet, it was an absolute swamp, but the tastiest swamp in the world, she moaned with pleasure as I eased my tongue between her lips. Then she squealed as I nibbled her clitoris, my legs were aching from treading water, so I pulled myself out and fell on top of her.

"Oh yes," she sighed as I got rid of my shorts. "Come to mummy."

My prick felt like iron as I slid home and I felt her mouth at my ear.

"Yes Danny, oh yes baby, do it to me, shag me, darling, show me what I've been missing, do it to me hard, oh fuck yes."

I felt her ankles locking around my back and her long fingernails digging into my buttocks as she thrust herself back up at me. I burrowed both hands beneath her, and she squealed again as I found her anus. I pushed, and for a second her natural response was to resist, but she quickly overcame it, and it slid into her little hole knuckle deep.

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

I was thrusting harder and harder, deeper and deeper, she was going wild with passion, and I knew her nails were drawing blood. Our pubic bones mashed together and I felt the semen beginning to boil up in my balls.

"Danny," she almost shouted. "Danny! I'm coming, oh fuck you're making me come, darling."

I could only grunt in reply as my own climax approached and then suddenly it was on us both, we rutted, we swore, we kissed and we bit. I tasted my own blood on her lips, and with one last mighty heave I was done, spent and fell on her gasping for breath.

She too was breathing heavily, but she recovered enough to moan as my finger left her nether hole.

"I was enjoying that."

I rolled off her and watched as she stood up and stepped over me.

"Wow, nice view mum." I laughed as she stood there with one leg on either side of my head while she took off her dress,

"See," she giggled. "You've turned me into a slut."

"Yes, but what a slut, come on let's have a shower."

I had the pleasure of following her sexy little backside all the way upstairs and into the shower where we washed each other all over more for the pleasure of touching each other than for cleanliness!

She prepared us a light supper clad in only tiny little panties. Over it, I told her about how I'd made my money so quickly. I explained how at the age of just seventeen, I'd won over a hundred thousand pounds on the lottery. How I bought two houses with it and sold them a year later for more than double, then I set up an internet company importing and exporting goods which I didn't even see usually. I could buy, for example, wool in Australia and sell it in the UK or America, it took me two years to make my first million, and from then onwards it was all about finding her, my birth mother.

That had taken another year and then when I met her the previous week, I could hardly believe that she was truly my mother.

"Why not?" she asked me, and she blushed prettily when I answered truthfully that she was bloody gorgeous.

"I think I knew then mum, the first minute I saw you that we would become lovers, there's a word for it isn't there?"

"Yes, I believe they call it, genetic sexual attraction."

We went and sat outside again with some champagne while she told me that she was just sixteen when I was born, and I was taken away at birth. The tears flowed from us both when she told me of the heartache it caused her and how she vowed one day to find me, no matter what the cost.

"Stay with me, mum," I begged, "I'll make up for it, you'll be the happiest most loved mother in the world."

She stood up then and straddled me before sitting on my lap,

"Does the offer of a chauffeurs' job still stand?" she said softly and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"No mum," I said. "But there's a vacancy for a joint managing director."

"What would my duties be?" she breathed into my mouth.

"Oh quite a lot really, they'd range from keeping me well fed to making sure my sexual requirements are met."

"Hmm, how often would that be?"

"Every morning, every night, the odd quickie at work and three or four times on a Saturday and Sunday."

"When can I start?" she breathed, and her tongue snaked in between my lips as her hand found my erection.

“I’ve already told him I’m leaving him.”

I went with her to tell her husband, and strangely enough, he wasn't too upset especially when she told him she wanted no money from the house. Then we spent the day in London at the offices where I worked and I introduced her to the staff, they all knew of my search for her and took to her immediately.

"Well, all in all, I'd say that was quite a day wouldn't you, mum?" I leaned back against the front door and watched as her dress slid to the floor, then she was in my arms, and her mouth was on mine.

"I thought that the best was still to come," she smiled and pushed me to my knees.

Her panties were moist with her arousal, and she moaned with pleasure as I licked at the dampness. I forced them back into her with my tongue while she gripped my hair and worked her hips against my mouth,

"Yes," she hissed. "Oh God yes." her knees began to buckle, but I held her up just with my mouth at her cunt. She tasted as sweet as nectar, and I slid both hands up into the back of her panties, her juices ran, and I accepted them, swallowing with relish until I thought my prick might just burst my trousers. I stood up to take them off, and she lay on the floor at my feet, hands scrabbling inside her panties.

"Fuck me, darling, come and fuck mummy hard." she squealed as I lowered myself down and entered her with a quick jerk of my hips.

"Let's talk about maternity leave mum," I whispered into her ear. "Because I want you to have my baby."

She climaxed immediately!

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments