Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother and I ... Poor Dad ...Part 2

"“She can fuck up a good time, can’t she?”"

3
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

 

My Poor Dad… Part 2

 

 

Mother had told me the next day that she got up out of bed and watched me tease and touch dad and later that night we both heard him go to the bathroom down stairs and jerk off after I got up and went up stairs to my room. Mother and I worked out one more step in our plan to get dad to be not only a cuckold for his wife but his daughter also.

 

It was a few weeks later and on a Sunday night just after 11PM. I could hear mother and dad in their bedroom. The bedroom door was just open enough for me to peep in and see them. "Come on, baby. I'm hard. Give me some. Come on, fuck me," Daddy whined burying his hand between mother's legs. “Honey give me some pussy and we will plan a trip to one of the clubs out of town, come on please.”

 

Mother had told me that at one or two of these clubs most of the men members knew her pussy intimately but dad only got to jerk off his raging hard-on; the way he as begging tonight, it looked like he'd fuck just about anything that moved. Jacking off just wouldn't ease this ache. And tonight mother was acting like a bitch.

"No, God Damn it, I've got a big day tomorrow. I need to sleep. I can't sleep if you're fucking me, can I? I swear, between you and Marca you're trying to give me gray hair. Now let me sleep. If you're so hard, then you can give yourself a hand job. The lotion is in the bathroom and my panties are in the top draw. I haven't washed them yet so you can still smell my pussy on them and you can cum in them if you want. Now go take care of yourself, good night."

Mother pushed Daddy' s hand away from between her legs and rolled over. Dad stood up and I could see his cock sticking out, damn he was hard, how could mother refuse that? Dad picked up his robe and turned to her. “You fucking bitch! You can fuck all our friends at the clubs, but you couldn't fuck me?”

 

I saw it was time for the next stage in our plan. I hurried down to the den and turned on the TV.   Dad didn’t know that mother and I knew he had started peeping in on me whenever he could, when I took my baths, he would stand out side the bathroom and jacked himself off to the image of me washing my big boobs and between my legs.


Annoyed, Daddy came down stairs to the den to put on some porn so he could jack off. Instead he received a surprise when he saw me his seventeen year old daughter sitting on the couch in a tiny thong and an oversized thin cotton T-shirt that showed off the taut points of my nipples. That look on his face told me he was imagining me nude and fucking me. I would be so sweet and tight and I was forbidden which would make it better. I smiled at him. “You’re up late daddy.”

"Hey Marca," he greeted as he walked over to his recliner. I scooted around and relaxed into the sofa. I was obviously watching T.V. but a commercial was the only thing showing right now so the show had to have gone on break. "So what are you watching?" he asked flippantly.


"I'm watching the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Becky saw it last week and I told me it was great and that it was showing again tonight so I decided to watch it."

 

“Oh, Becky, you two double dating a lot, right?”

 

I looked at dad, I said in a low voice. “Don’t say anything to mother, but Becky and me are referred to as the slut twines.”

 

“That is what the boys at school call you? Say didn’t her mother and father split last year?”

 

“Yes, poor old Mr. Cole, he gets real horny. The weekend’s when Becky goes to her mother’s and he is home alone is the bad part for him.”

 

“What does he do on those weekends?”

 

“Not much, he has invited me to come over and watch TV with him, if I had nothing to do; you think I should keep him company some Saturday afternoon?”

 

I saw dad’s robe get that bulge again, like the last time he and I were down here.

 

“You better not tell your mother she would say no.” I smile at dad, got up off the sofa and walked over to him in his recliner I looked up at the second floor, like I was looking out for someone. I bent over and whispered in his ear. “If mother knew he was alone and hard as a rock all the time she would be over there, he, he!”

 

“Fuck your mother!”

 

I stood up and saw him looking me over my long tan legs, my smooth shaved pussy just covered by my tiny white thong panties and my rock hard nipples were letting him know I was hot and horny. I found I could not meet his gaze any longer, and I swallowed again as I found myself staring at his crotch. There was that large bulge again.

I saw daddy’ s reaction, he felt a surge of power course through him, and felt his fattening dick give another lurch as he saw me gazing at it.

 

“Daddy maybe some time when mother is busy you and Becky’s father could take the daughters out, be a father daughter thing, just you would be with Becky and I with her father.”

 

I could see dad was thinking, he thought with a sigh. Becky was a ripe, full sixteen year old who loved sex; had been addicted to it since she got her first fuck. Her dad had invited Daddy over to watch a few ball games, they didn’t know each other that well, but they could become good friends if dad wanted it.

 

Becky and I have been a couple of sex-crazed whore who liked it rough and would take it as hard as we could get it and I frequently did. Daddy didn’t know that I had done it with her father a few times. He loved screwing me, so he said.

He smiled, "Oh, your mother would kill me if she found out we did something like that.”


As the movie progressed and grew scarier, I got up and snuggled into his lap and he draped an arm around my shoulder. I jumped at the slightest noise on the screen and he grinned again; if only he knew it was like taking candy from a baby. He slowly shifted the arm slung around my shoulder and brushed his fingertips over the swell of my breast. I tensed a little and he left his hand to slightly rest against the swell of my firm young big breast.

Finally I relaxed and he moved his hand again, brushing his fingertip across my breast and then my nipple. Unconsciously I pushed into his hand and he stroked his thumb over my sensitive nipples.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

For a while he did that alone as they watched the movie; rubbing my nipple, strumming the taut peak. Against her will I scooted over so he could touch her breast more fully.

Slowly he caressed me, squeezing my breast lightly at first and then more firmly. Slowly he released my heavy breast and slid his hand down my torso. I pretended to fall asleep as he slid his hand under my shirt to cup my bare breast. I let a low moan. “Oh, mmm, oh yes!”

 

My skin was smooth against his rough palm, the weight of my breast erotically heavy as he clutched my breast. I continued to pretend I was sleeping he slid my T shirt up my belly slowly and bared my lovely, full breast and hard little nipples. The material brushed my nipples as he pulled them to the top of my firm tits so he could see my entire beautiful full breast. He bent his head down, still holding my top up above my breast, and licked a small hard nipple. I shuddered and arched my back.

He looked up to see my eyes open and he smiled, "You're so sweet. You taste so good. May I? Do you mind if I suck your nipples?" I shook my head no and he once against bent to my heavy breasts. Once again he licked the taut nipple and then sucked the hard bud into his hungry mouth. He sucked strongly on first one nipple and then the other. I simply pushed the tight nip into his mouth so that he could latch on to it.

"You're so hot," he murmured when he had released my breast from his mouth. "Take off your shirt, baby. You're so hot, so sweet that I need to see you." I did as he asked and he grinned. "Ah, look at these pretty tits, your so fucking big, bigger than your mother’s tits. You have nicer tits than your mom. Do you like when I suck them? Do you like when I suck your nipples?"

I nodded and he bent again to the pebbled nipples. Mouth wide, he sucked the taut point into his voracious mouth and bit down on my nipple. I jumped but clutched his head to my breasts. Painfully aroused now, he bit down on my nipples and caressed my bare ass. "Oh, baby, you're so hot.”

 

“Daddy do you remember what you did to me the last time we were watching a movie? How I touched your cock when mom wasn't down here? You liked that?"

 

He nodded yes. "Good, cause I'm going to touch your cock again tonight. I can't resist. You're just so hard all the time. Are you? Are you hard? Are you hard for me, daddy?"

He nodded and I grinned.   I stood up and looked back up the stairs and turned my head like I was listening for something or someone. "You think mother will wake up? Well, we got to be quite then, let me sit on your lap. Sit on your cock with me facing away from you." I turned my back to him and then lowered my full, round ass into his lap, brushing over his incredibly rigid cock. "Ride my cock Marca," he ordered. At first I was confused but he gripped my waist and pushed me back and forth so that my ass stroked his cock, so that I was rubbing my ass against his leaking cock.

 

As I picked up the rhythm he ran his hand over my firm young breasts and tight hard nipples. Then he firmly and roughly cupped my pussy through my thong as he stroked my tits. Slowly, he pulled aside the scrap of material form where it was buried between my ass cheeks and pussy lips and shoved his fingers deep into me. My girl goop wet his fingers as he repeatedly buried them in my tight wet cunt. I didn't complain when his fingers stroked my cunt walls a little too roughly.

"Ah, baby. This cunt you've got is so tight and perfect. I love the way your cunt lips grip my fingers. Your mom isn't half as tight as you are. You've got a great cunt." I wasn't even really listening as I rode his fingers, inadvertently rubbing my ass harder across his dick. A drop of pre-cum leaked from the swollen head and he plunged his fingers deeper once more, then gripped my breast and twisted. When I was about to cum he yanked his fingers from me and pushed me to my feet.

For a moment I was stunned and then I turned to see him whipping his incredibly fat, 9 inch long cock from his robe. He stroked his rigid cock for a moment not going near the head; I knew he wanted me to lick the drop of pearly white cum from the head of his swollen dick.

 

"Come here baby, get on your knees in front of me, lick the pre-cum off the slit of my dick and then open your mouth wide and swallow my big cock. Can my sweet little girl do that?"

”Oh daddy we can’t what about mother?”

 

“We want tell her, please Marca touch it for me.”

 

I hesitated but he wouldn't let me say no to him. He pulled me closer and then pushed me to her knees between his spread legs. "Lick the head," he ordered and I complied, licking up the cream that had leaked from the slit of his cock. "Now suck my cock, sweet girl. You're so sweet. Suck my cock like it's a lollipop and you can't get enough."

At first I appeared uncertain, but he gripped my skull and forced my head down to his groin. "Open your mouth wide enough to take my cock," he commanded and then pushed into my warm wet mouth. Just than we both heard that voice, a vice we knew so will.

 

“Honey is Marca down there with you?”

 

I looked up at him and he looked down at me and his old thick man meat went limp like he had cold water poured over it. I pulled my head back off his limp tool.

 

“Yes mother I’m down here, watching a movie with dad!” I pointed at him and jerked my head at him, say something you fool.

 

“I’m here Dawn, you need something?”

 

“Marca tomorrow is school, its late you need to be in bed!”

 

I was still holding daddy’ s cock and trying to get it stiff again.

 

“Young lady get your ass up to bed, don’t make me come down there!” With that said dad and I both rushed to get out things on. “OK, I’m coming.” I slipped on my T shirt and I reached up to kiss dad on the cheek. “She can fuck up a good time, can’t she?”

 

I got to the head of the stairs and mother gave me that big smile and we made for my bedroom. I open and closed my door, but we tip toed back to the landing and looked down to see daddy on his recliner jerking off. Mother and I looked at each other and we headed off to our rooms smiling, our plan was in action.

 

To be continued …

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MsMarca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors