Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Niece Comes To Stay / Chapter I

"Sister and daughters bring new college student to stay with her uncle."

51
3 Comments 3
19.4k Views 19.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words
My Niece Comes To Stay

By Reeb

Chapter I

I was quite surprised when my sister called to inform me that my 18 year old niece, Lauren was going to attend college at a local university 10 minutes from my home. As we talked about Lauren and her future, my sister surprised the hell out of me by asking if I could save her money and rather than have Lauren pay extra for a dorm room, if she could stay with me for her 4 years at college. At first, I reluctantly agreed.

My sister lives over an hour away and I am a 41 year old bachelor. I do quite well financially for myself and I have a nice 4 bedroom home with a home theatre/recreation room plus a beautiful 20 foot by 30 foot in-ground pool. I have a gorgeous brunette 39 year old girlfriend who has her own place with her two teenage daughters, but that is another story.

I agreed with my sister, with some reserve, to allow Lauren come and stay with me. First I should say that I love my niece very much but I am a man and the fact that she is growing into a gorgeous blonde bomb shell has had an affect on me. I’ve had many fantasies over seeing her naked or making love to her, but that was it, only fantasies. Now the subject of my fantasies was going to be living with me for the next 4 years, God please help me.

Lauren is a natural blonde, pure blonde shoulder length hair, light eye brows and a light complexion. She does maintain a fairly dark tan all summer long from spending hours at the pool and in tanning salons. Her eyes are a gorgeous blue color, small upturned nose and thin sexy cheek bones. Her sexy red lips are full, sensual and absolutely exquisite. Her face could actually grace the pages of Playboy someday if she wanted, she’s that pretty.

Laurie, as her family and friends call her, stands about five feet six inches tall, weighs around 115 pounds and has gorgeous long sexy legs. She is very athletic from playing sports and cheerleading over the years. At 18, she has grown into a very attractive young lady with her breasts now a stunning 35C cup flowing down her sexy taught abs to her full flared hips. She is just a perfect example to pure teenage beauty at its finest.

The thing that really triggered my sexual fantasies about my niece was earlier in the summer I had traveled to my sister’s house to attend Laurie’s birthday party. My sister has an above ground pool and Laurie was splashing about with two of her teenage girlfriends. Although the other two girls were pretty, neither was as pretty or had the voluptuous body that Laurie has. I found myself watching Laurie and my cock hardening whether I wanted it to or not.

Laurie was wearing this gorgeous little yellow bikini which accented her tan perfectly. It wasn’t a thong but very close as over half of her glorious butt cheeks were exposed. Now I am a leg and ass man, so when I watched Laurie exit the pool, soaking wet with her bikini clinging to her sweet little teenage ass, my cock was soon completely hard and throbbing. Actually, I think almost all the men watching at the party had hard-ons at that point.

I watched Lauren closely as she reached for her towel, turning and looking my direction. My eyes took in a great view of her bikini covered pussy mound just before she covered herself up. As my eyes moved upwards towards hers, I realized she caught me checking out her gorgeous body. She looked into my eyes and just gave me a sexy seductive “I know what you were looking at” smile. Fuck, I was busted!

All these thoughts rushed about my mind as I agreed to allow my niece to stay with me. It was the middle of July now and I had two weeks to prepare for Lauren’s arrival. She was going to move in early August to allow time to get settled in before her fall classes started. The next two weeks flew by as I got the bedroom next to mine ready for my niece’s stay.

I bought her all kinds of cool things to make her stay as bearable as possible. I bought a plasma TV, a DVD player and a stereo system with a CD player. I also purchased a new queen sized bed, dressers and a desk to study at and do her homework. She was bringing her own laptop computer. Her room had everything including a small refrigerator for snacks.

My fantasies ran wild and I did something I still cannot believe I did it to this day. I cut a small 1 by 1 foot hole in the wall and mounted her dresser mirror on the other side, a two way mirror. I could see into her room from my side but it looked like a normal mirror from her side. I covered the opening with a picture on my side. As long as the lights were low in my bedroom, she would never be able to tell I was spying on her.

My cock was stone hard the whole time I was fabricating my voyeuristic vantage point. I had bouts of guilt over what I was doing but as soon as I pictured Lauren’s sexy teenage body in my mind, the guilt was gone. The brain inside my little head won the battle of morality. I rationalized that I was only watching her to fulfill my sexual fantasies.

Finally it was Saturday, July 31 st and my sister Amy and her youngest daughter Allison were bringing Lauren over and staying overnight. Now Allison is a gorgeous younger version of Lauren and at 16 years old, already has a sweet body with plenty of soft sexy curves as she hasn’t quite lost all her so called baby fat yet.

It was around 10 am when they arrived at my home, already a hot 92 degrees. After some small talk, we carried Lauren’s things to her room. When she opened her bedroom door, it was like a child on Christmas morning. Her eyes lit up as she just looked all around the room. I could see a hint of jealousy in Allison’s eyes.

“Oh my God Uncle Ronnie, I love my room!” she screamed out.

“Anything for one of my favorite two nieces.” I replied as I looked at both Lauren and Allison while I set down Lauren’s bags.

“Ron, you shouldn’t have spent so much money.” My sister said as she turned my way.

“Amy, she’s staying here for 4 years. She’ll need these things to feel at home.” I replied.

“I guess, but I wish you wouldn’t spoil my daughters so much.” Amy replied.

“Sorry sis, but after Mark died, I just wanted to be there for them. Besides, I have no kids so where else can I spend my money, right?” I said laughing.

It’s been about 10 years since my sister’s husband was killed in a car accident and although Amy is very attractive, she has never remarried. She devoted her life to raising her daughters and I became the uncle who was a father figure for her beautiful daughters. Amy and I have always had a very special and close relationship.

After Laurie settled in, we were all sitting in the living room when Lauren insisted on all of us putting our bathing suits on and hit the pool. We all agreed and hit our bedrooms to change. Lauren and Allison were staying in one room and Amy had the far bedroom. My fourth bedroom was converted into a workout room.

At age 41, I was still in great shape as I exercised every day and swam at least twenty laps in the pool every morning, weather permitting. I’m six feet tall, have brown hair and an athletic build. I can still bench press over 300 pounds, over a hundred pounds over my 195 pound body weight. My eyes are a bluish-green color, almost aqua but a bit closer to green.

I’ve been told that I’m very handsome by quite a few ladies and I’ve never had trouble getting laid but I just never met the girl where I felt I wanted to settle down with and get married. Now at 41, I’m enjoying myself too much to settle down with just one woman although my feelings for my current girlfriend have me starting to think about marriage, just a little.

As I entered my room, I quickly removed the picture covering Lauren’s two way mirror. I stood there watching my two gorgeous young nieces begin to undress and change into their bathing suits. Both were wearing shorts and tee shirts but Lauren was first to pull her tee shirt over her head and slip her shorts down her long tanned legs.

I took in every inch of her sexy teenage womanly body as she stood there in only a sexy light mint green laced bra and panty set. My cock was quickly rock solid as her body looked completely incredible in that sexy lingerie. The material was sheer enough that I could see her sexy nipples through her bra and her pussy mound through her panties.

As she turned to rummage through her suit case to look for her swim suit, I was greeted with a view of her glorious ass that I will never forget. Her panties were the sexy cheeky style where about two thirds of her butt cheeks were exposed, plus the material being so sheer, gave a perfect view of the sexy crack of her sweet looking butt.

I quickly shed off all my clothing and stood there stroking my hard thick eight inch cock while I watched my sexy nieces get undressed. Allison was wearing underwear a bit more like those of a young teenager. Her panties and bra were cotton white with small pink hearts on them. Her panties were of the full cut style and so was her bra.

What really surprised me was that, although Allison was two years younger than Lauren, her breasts were actually larger than Laurie’s. While Laurie was trying to decide which bikini to wear, Allison removed her bra to free her huge sexy tits. They were at least D cups and her areolas were the size of dollar coins. Her boobs were huge white mounds of breast flesh. Both girls had sexy tan lines which contrasted their gorgeous dark tans.

Now Allison is also a pure sexy little blonde like her older sister. As she peeled her panties down, I was treated with the sight of a plump little pale white pussy mound topped by a sparse growth of blonde hair. I was astonished as to how sexy this 16 year old beauty could look as she quickly slipped on her black bikini bottoms. As she pulled her bikini top on, it was obvious the top was just a bit too small.

Lauren found the bikini of her choice, a sexy white one as she laid it out on the bed. A huge drop of pre-cum oozed from my shaft as she turned towards her sister and removed her sexy bra. Lauren’s tits were absolutely perfect mounds of full sexy upturned breast flesh topped by very large pink nipples.

Lauren was jealous of the size of her younger sister’s breasts compared to hers but she had the breasts of a gorgeous woman where size doesn’t matter, only the way the shape proportionally fits your body. Lauren’s breasts were absolutely perfect for her body in every way you could imagine.

Before she slipped her sexy panties down her long legs, she turned and faced the bed, giving me a perfect rear view as those panties slowly exposed her sexy tanned globes of butt flesh with a small white vee tan line at the top.

GoodWitch
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoodWitch

I could clearly see my niece’s sexy pussy mound from behind as she bent slightly to remove her panties from her feet.

My cock felt ten pounds heavier in my hand as I stroked it long and hard. I was so fucking hard and excited as I could hear my heart pounding in my throat. Lauren’s ass was the most perfect ass I had ever seen in my life. As she slipped on her sexy thong bikini bottom, I stroked my cock slow so I wouldn’t cum. I had to stop and I just closed my eyes or I was going to shoot all over the floor.

When I opened my eyes back up, I just caught my bikini clad nieces exiting the bedroom heading for the pool. I moved over and sat on the edge of my bed, hard cock in my hand as I couldn’t get the vision of Lauren’s perfect ass out of my mind. As my hard-on started to pass, I quickly got my swim trunks on and headed to the pool.

I was the last to arrive at the pool and I was visually greeted by the sight of three gorgeous bikini clad ladies. All three were a vision of beauty in their own way. Even my younger sister, at age 37, in her sexy dark brown crochet bikini looked quite impressive. Even after having two children, Amy looked simply stunning. You could see where her daughters got all their fantastic looks.

As I approached the pool, all three asked that I rub some suntan lotion on them. My cock immediately stirred inside my loose fitting swim trunks. I decided to start with the youngest and work my way up to my sister. This was so exciting to actually caress each girl, one on one.

“Ok Ally, you’re first.” I said as she laid down on the lounge chair on her front.

I reached for the lotion and squirted a liberal amount on her back. She jumped as the cool liquid touched her. I rubbed her up and down, over her shoulders and down her sides. I made a point to get the exposed sides of her huge breasts in her small bikini top.

“Thank you Uncle Ronnie.” She said seductively as I moved over to Laurie.

Now I was going to take a bit longer doing Laurie. I slowly rubbed and almost to the point of massaging the lotion into her back and shoulders. She was moaning very softly so only I could hear her to show her appreciation. I let my fingertips slide just a bit too far as I rubbed the lotion into her sides causing her to moan just a bit louder.

“Hmmm, that feels so good Uncle Ronnie. Can you get the backs of my legs too.” She asked softly.

“Sure baby. Don’t want you to get burned.” I replied softly into her ear as I leaned forward.

I squirted some lotion onto the backs of her legs and massaged it in. As I did so, she spread her legs farther, inviting me to get the insides of her thighs. My cock was nearly throbbing as I ran my fingers within an inch of her pussy mound. My fingers were trembling with excitement.

“Don’t forget to get my fanny too.” She said very softly.

Now I was trembling with sexual excitement as I applied lotion to both her soft butt cheeks at the same time. As I massaged her ass cheeks, I pulled them apart just a bit, enough to see her sweet little pucker hole. Her ass was so perfect that I thought I was going to cum in my swim trunks.

“Ok love, you’re done and ready.” I panted out as I gasped for air.

As I moved to my sister, she said laughing, “You ok there Ronnie? I thought I was going to have to give you mouth to mouth there.”

“Sorry sis, you have the most beautiful daughters.” I said laughing.

“I know. That’s why I trust them staying with you.” She replied.

If she only knew the thoughts that were running through my mind at that moment as I started to apply lotion to my sister’s sexy mature body. Now Amy is shorter than both her daughters at around 5 feet 4 inches or so but she is in great shape too. She is a pure blonde, very pretty and has a great set of tits too. Her ass is full and quite delicious looking too.

As I was rubbing lotion onto Amy’s back, the girls got into the pool and were splashing about and the laying on inflatable rafts. With them occupied, I took some extra liberties applying lotion to my sexy sister’s body. My fingertips slipped under the sides of her bikini top and caressed the sides of her soft breasts. She moaned softly as she enjoyed the touch of my fingers.

The next time I moved upwards, my fingers reached around farther inside her top and touched her swollen nipples. God, I loved the feel of her huge soft breasts as I caressed them softly. My hands moved down her back and to the backs of her thighs. I caressed her sexy legs top to bottom, including rubbing and caressing her dainty feet.

She spread her legs as I moved upwards, exposing her sexy pussy from behind. My fingers slipped under her bikini bottoms and over her moist labia. She moaned as I touched her pussy, slipping my index finger inside her wet pussy. Her moan was loud enough that when I looked up, Laurie was looking over with a big smile on her face.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “Laurie heard you moan that time. Better keep it down sis.”

“Sorry, then quit getting fresh with your own sister.” She said laughing.

“Hey, you know you love it.” I laughed back...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments