Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Now 80 Year old Aunt

"I was really turned on by my 80 year old aunt"

4
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Well, let me tell the rest of the story. I was 23 when I finished college and moved back in with my mom. She was still working and I moved back in to help her out with some of the bills. I now had a job working as an accountant with an automobile dealership. Mom and I had a great relationship. I had been at home with her for about a month when my aunt, Irene, moved in with her. Mom had a rather large house and had enough room for all of us. My aunt is now 80 years. She has not gotten any better looking with age. Even though she is not that good looking, she still turned me on every time I looked at her. Her body had gotten a little more frail and was really wrinkled. Her hair had turned totally white now.

          We all got along really well. The very first Saturday that mom had to work I had great plans. Irene did not get up as early as she did. That morning, I got up early and took my shower. I went up to Irene’s bedroom and lightly knocked on the door. I listened and did not hear anything. I opened the bedroom door and walked in. Irene was asleep so I just very quietly slipped in the bed with her. She had on one of those granny gowns that reached down to her ankles. I put my arm around her and began to play with her boobs. They were really sagging now. They were so soft. As I began to play with them, she woke up. She said to me, “Son, what are you doing? I am an old lady.” I said, “Yes, Irene, but you still turn me on like you did before.” She laughed and said, “Sonny, I am sure that an old lady like me can’t turn on a young man like you.” I said, “Just reach down and you will find out.” As I continue to play with her boobs, she reached behind her and felt of my cock which was raging hard by now. I turned her over to face me and kissed her long and hard on the lips. As I was kissing her, I pulled the gown up. She also had on those granny panties, you know, the white cotton ones. I reached down and began to rub her pussy through the panties. As I was rubbing her pussy I began to suck on her nipples. She began to moan   like she did before. I continued to suck her nipples and would kiss her lips.

          As I continued to rub her pussy, I did not feel any moisture like I did years ago. I said, “Aunt Irene, are you getting wet?” She said, “No, Sonny, I am not sure there is any moisture left in the old pus.” I said, “Well, we will just have to see about that.” I continue to suck her nipples while I slipped my finger under her panties. I could tell that she had lost some of her hair down there also. I said, “Aunt Irene, lift up so I can pull your panties off.” She lifted up her butt and I pulled the panties down her legs. As I leaned down, I could smell a musky smell coming from her pussy. I am not sure what it was, but it turned me on more. I had never smelled that smell before. I had a steady girl friend and we made out all the time but her pussy did not smell like that. I moved back up and continued to suck her nipples while I slipped a finger into her pussy.

Samanta_lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanta_lov

I moved it in and out and she began moaning more and more.           Soon, I had slipped two fingers into her. I could tell that she was much looser than before. I said, “Aunt Irene, have you been getting fucked a lots lately?” She laughed and said, “No, Sonny, just been using a larger toy.” I said, “Yes, I can tell.” I then slipped three fingers into her pussy and moved then faster and faster. I could tell that she had been stretched.           I asked her how big the toy was. She said she had started off with a small one and graduated up to a rather large one. She said it was 12 inches long and around 6 or 7 inches around the head. Dam, I thought, I wonder if she can take my whole fist. I then cupped my hand and placed four fingers in her pussy. I began to work them in and out and she began to moan more and more and all of a sudden, she raised up and tightened up and I felt the juice shoot. She got limp and scared me. Then, she said, “Sonny, you sure do know how to get me worked up.” I said, “Aunt Irene, I am not finished by a long shot yet.” I continued to move all four fingers in and out. Then I moved down and as I moved the four fingers in and out I took my other hand and rubbed her clit. She just laid back and began to moan and groan. All of a sudden, I put my thumb into the palm of my hand and pushed my whole hand into her pussy. I moved it in and out in and out. I had never done anything like this in my life. Then, Aunt Irene said, “Sonny, fuck me! Fuck me!” I said, “You will have to wait for that.”           I removed my fist and got down between her legs and in spite of the smell I began to chew on her pussy lips. They were wrinkled and hung down at least 2 inches. She had very little hair on them and what was there was as white as the hair on her head. I continued to chew on her pussy lips for a long time. Then I moved up to her clit. I sucked it out into my mouth and clamped down on it   with my teeth. She let out a scream and the pussy juice ran out.           Then, I got up on my knees and put my hard 9 inch cock at the entrance of her pussy. I knew it was loose from my fist so I just rammed it in all at once. She screamed again. I knew it would not take me long to fill her pussy with my cum and so I just moved in and out as fast as I could. Soon, I was shooting my white hot, creamy cum all the way into her womb. She grabbed me and held on and scratched my arms. I knew Aunt Irene was creaming along with me. We both was tired so we just lay there for a little while.           After a while, she moved down and took my limp cock into her mouth and began to suck. I was surprised at how it felt. Then, I realized that she had removed her dentures and was giving my cock a real workout. We continue to do this for some time and I did not realize what time it was. The next thing   I heard my mom say, “What the hell is going on?” Well, that’s another story. To say the least, my cock wilted at that moment.  
Published 
Written by jsbig1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments