Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My overly affectionate baby sis.

"See what happens when Lil sis really loves her lonely older bro."

12
4 Comments 4
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

 


This story is completely fictional, the people mentioned in the stories are nothing more than avatars of their real versions.
Its been almost a year since my break up with my ex-girlfriend, I could feel the dark embrace that associates with loneliness. It was almost enough to run back to her and beg to be taken back, but I knew nothing would have been any different. I had needs, needs in the two years we were together she completely ignored. Sure she would let me play with her but she wouldn't even look at me that way. Not to mention she was always a complete bitch about it. Seventy-five percent of the time I'd have to bribe her to do the things we do. I was surfing the net in my room for porn but it was only exasperating my loneliness when all of the sudden the door to my room flew open and loud cheerful voice shouted. “HI BIG BROTHER.” My sister barged in my room as she always does. She had short brown hair and a smile that could charm anyone. She gave me a huge embrace and kiss me on the cheek. “Baby Sissy wuvs her Big bro. What ya doing?” She looks on the screen and she a bunch of porn thumb nails. “Nice.” She didn't care what I did I am in my early twenties and she is eighteen she goes and plops on the bed, turns on my Wii and asks “What are we doing tonight?“
“I don't know I'm not feeling too hot.” I said. “FUCKING BULLSHIT.” Sissy screamed. “I love you to death but come on that whore never even liked you.” She could always read me like a book. “She ask you to take her somewhere you'd do it, she made you to wait in the car while she spent your money. I know your lonely but you'll never find anyone just sitting here. Just think about what you want to do tonight. You know I'm up for anything.” She continued to play my Wii. I thought to myself. “What I want is something we could never do, I am so lucky to have a sister who loves me so, I could never violate that trust.” Little did I know that by 'up for anything' meant, ANYTHING. A couple hours later I knock on her door and tell her I'll take her out for dinner, my treat. She comes to the door and opens it when I see her standing there in the nude my face turns red, she was a perfectly portioned she was petite and well toned and her pussy smooth as silk. She acts like she is not even naked and says.
“Sweet let me get my stuff on and we will go.” She doesn't close the door then she bend over to pick up her clothes I am paralyzed with shock and lust at the same time I momentary spaced out with the thoughts of having my way with her then and there I come to with the snap of her fingers. “Hey, enough of that.” So we head off to dinner and a simple place we talk like I didn't just see her naked but my mind keep wandering.
“I have to lose it with her, but she'll hate me forever if I try anything.” After dinner I drove her back home the house is quiet a saw a note on the table it said our parents went out for the weekend it was about 7:15 I scurried to my room before the temptation turned me into a monster. Not even five minutes later she barges in but this time all serious approaches me, pushes me down so I would sit she opens my leg moves her crotch next and brushes it against mine. I breathe very heavily. She moves her lips to my ear.
“I want you to fucking listen to me.” She said sharply yet seductively. “This is how its going to go down you can either do this with me willingly or you can struggle while I tie you down and I fuck you.

MoranaMorris1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoranaMorris1

She unsnaps her Khaki daisy dukes and they fall off as well as her panties. “What will it be?” Without a second thought I fall to my knees and start kissing her bald pussy, she smiles. I do it for what seems ten minutes then I stick my tongue in her drooling pussy she moaned in approval and I just eat her out like no tomorrow. I ways wanted to get crazy eating out a girl if I could do nothing else. She thought fondly of my enthusiasm but she could barely stand up because of pleasure, none of her lovers were as passionate about oral as I. She fell on the bed with me still attached to her soaked pussy a few minutes later she couldn't take it anymore and she pushed me off her. “Sorry I didn't want to climax from that alone. I got to return the favor.” “Well the come get it.” I said as I stood up, It was going exactly as had always imagined my first time to go. She pulled her top off and lunged for my pants she quickly removed it and pulled out my cock which was throbbing from the excitement I got just from eating her out.
“I want to enjoy this.” She jested me to sit down so she could get comfortable I sat on the bed she grabbed a pillow and knee led on it so she wouldn't have to feel the uncomfortable carpeting.“Okay since this is your first blow-job tell me how you want it.” She held my hard throbbing cock in her hands.
“Start by licking the head then down to the base then suck the head for a little while then go nuts until I release.” I responded without hesitation I mean If were doing this I might as well get everything I want from it. She stops for a bit to look at me.
“Wow, Know what you want much?” Sissy laughed. “Yeah I think about a lot.” I said. “Your wish is my pleasure.” She responded. She started to lick the head as I had requested her soft tough drove me nut the pleasure was insane the she moved it all over I though it would feel good but never this good however something extremely embarrassing that everyone warned me about would happen I came before I wanted to. I sat there with so must embarrassment I almost died, she saw my face and then she laughed uncontrollably. “Oh my god, your face is priceless. Relax dude It's your first time I'm not mad or upset or anything like that. Just continue licking me until you get hard again.
So that is exactly what I began doing her aroma was so intoxicating not even five minutes into it I was hard as steel once more and she saw this, then pushed me on my back and the mounted me. She guided my cock into her tender pussy it felt like nothing I ever felt before. Even the fake pussy I bought couldn't compare to what a real one feels like; so warm and soft she began fucking me once she got her bearings as if just inserting it wasn't good enough when she moved I enter a level a pleasure never experienced to me...however only ten minutes into it I came once more not allowing her to climax. She got up and left. I never felt so bad not only did I violate my sister she wasn't even satisfied. I felt so low I felt I could just die. The next morning I find her in the living room in her bathrobe watching TV. I approach her.
“I know last night was awkward for us and I'm sorry. And I'm sure you don't ever want to talk me again.” I said to her. She hesitates
“No, last night was awkward and we need to practice so you can get better.” Sissy said as she opened her robe exposing her body. And with that a whole new level of affection between brother and sister has just open for us.


Published 
Written by Ryario_Darkstar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments