Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my sexy brother

"a girl sees her brother in a sexual way. she explains the day where he finally feels the same way."

10
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
My little brother, Jason, and I, Nalla, have always had a special connection; we’ve been super close since the day he was born. I’m 18 now and my brother is 2 years younger than me. I grew up to be beautiful. I have long, straight, light brown hair that drapes over my back; eyes, which are a light shade of green and a thin face. I am quite slim and as I got older my boobs grew more than my height, I am only 5’2 and I have C cup boobs. My little brother isn’t bad himself, he is a natural blond though he often dyes black that sweeps over his forehead. His eyes are an amazing shade of blue and he has a fit body that I could never get enough of.

I realized how cute he was when I spent the day with him and his friends. I met them at the park near my house wearing a bikini under my clothes. It was a hot, sunny day. When I got there, I greeted his friends and tried to remember their names. I got most of them right; Claire, a slim, red head, John, a burly sweet-faced giant, Chris, a self-assured nerd and Dan, with eyes that I could swim in. I hugged Jason before taking off my clothes to tan. I took my shirt off my slowly, exposing my mint green bikini top. I looked into my brothers blue eyes and realized that he wasn’t looking at me—he was looking straight at my boobs. That, I remember is the first time I saw my brother in a different light. I smiled a bit then, and slid my shorts off my hips. As they hit the grass I looked at Jason once again and saw that he was staring intently. My mint green bikini caught his attention like a child to candy. I was definitely turned on, but couldn’t act on it.

Claire was already tanning, as I had wanted to do as well, so I laid down next to her on my back to catch some rays in the sun. It was then that Jason crouched down next to me and whispered in my ear, "Let's ditch my friends and hang out just you and me today." I stole a look at Claire; she was lying on her stomach, seemingly oblivious. I took that as a cue to sneak off.

I looked back at my brother, smiled and said, “Why not little bro? It’s been too long since we’ve hung out one on one!" I got up, grabbed my clothes and as I was running towards the river I yelled, "Bye everyone!" I could hear my brother doing the same behind me. Once I got to the river’s edge I dropped my clothes and waded into the water until it reached my knees. I turned around, shivering, but refreshed, and saw Jason running towards me, making big splashes in the water that cascaded in the light. He pulled his shirt off at the same time. This is the second time I saw my brother as something more than a sibling. He was a hot guy that, in any other circumstances I’d have been drooling over but since he was my brother I looked away, quickly.

Jason ran past me and dove into the water. I ran after him and as his head popped up, I pushed it back under, playfully. He grabbed my leg and pulled me under the water with him. When I came up to take a breath, my legs were wrapped around my brothers’ waist and his arms were around my back as he hugged me tightly. He pulled away slightly and looked at me straight in the eyes. I tried to get my legs off of him but he grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer. I put my arms around his neck but I wasn't sure what to do. Before I could stop myself, I leaned in and kissed him. The fire between us was amazing but he pulled away first and let go of me, uncomfortable. I got out of the water hastily and put on my shorts. "I'm going to head home, okay? I'll see you for dinner.” He replied, stunned, “Sure, I guess.” He gave me a wan smile and I grabbed my shirt, before I could be tempted to run back to him, I practically ran off the beach, embarrassed. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked towards the sidewalk leading to our house. That was the first time I kissed my brother, but certainly not the last. The following weekend things got heated again.

Saturday morning I woke up to Jason going through my drawer. I didn't say anything at first; I wanted to see what he was doing. He picked up a pair of my underwear, ran his finger over the lace, and stuffed them in his pocket. As he tiptoed to the door, “What are you doing?" I inquired. I must have scared him right out of his pants because he let out a (manly) yelp and looked at me suprised. "I, um, wanted to see if you were up yet. C-can I talk to you?" He asked nervously. "Sure" I replied as I gingerly sat up in bed. I smoothed out the spot next to mine, signaling him to sit. He took off his sweater and in the pocket was my bright pink thong.

As he sat next to me, he was having some trouble getting his words out. "Mom and dad our out for the day..." he started, "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again." I looked over at the digital clock on my bedside table; it was ony 8:34. I rolled onto my side and grunted. Jason stood up, suddenly, angry, and shouted, "Nalla! You kissed me and I'm your brother!" My eyes widened in shock. I was so embarrassed to have it brought it up like that and, he just yelled it out! I did the only thing I thought made me seem calm. Although I was dying on the inside, I looked at him and asked, “Did you like it?" I waited. "What?" His eyes were squinted in suspicion. "Did you like it?" I repeated, slower this time. “I mean you come into my room a week later, take a pair of my underwear," he blushed, despite himself. "And ask to hang out! You must have liked it then," I said, challenging.

My cheeks were beet red, but so were his. "I liked it, better then kissing any other girl." He said quietly, almost to himself. "Would you like to do it again?" I said quickly, inwardly cruising myself for not being strong. I grew aware of how close he was. He was sitting next to me, his light arm hairs brushing mine. I was looking down, still bright red. "Nalla?" he asked tense. "Don't avoid the question," I said in the most dominate voice I could muster. "Nalla," he said once again, growing serious. He looked up at me and almost lunged at me giving me the biggest hug we’d shared in a long time. When we were kids he used to hug me like this when I’d get home from school.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam



He pulled away with my arms still around his neck. He pulled me on top of him so my knees were bridged over him. His eyes were starved for me. I kissed him softly and before pulling away, I teased his lips. He was shocked; I could feel it in his touch. I could feel his fingertips pulsing on my back; his heartbeat racing. He pulled me close and kissed me firmly. I had no choice but to kiss him back. His tongue slipped in my mouth to meet mine. He was an amazing kisser, I discovered, and I never wanted to let him go.

He rolled me over on to my back and kept kissing me. As we kissed the intensity returned. It was a flame that burned right through both of us. I knew Jason felt it too because he pulled away promptly. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me with a worried look. "What's wrong?" I asked again distraught. "Can't you feel it?" He asked as he looked around the room apprehensively. "Can't you feel the fire? It’s burning all around us. It happened last time we kissed too." I absorbed his words and clenched my jaw "You’re scared of it." I stated and tried to get out from under him. He put his hand on my shoulder and kissed me with so much depth and passion that the fire grew, ablaze.

Jason, my brother, clutched the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head in one fluid motion. He uncovered my bare chest, revealing my C-cup boobs. He watched me, for a sign, to see if I would stop him. When he saw the smile playing at my lips, he kissed me again, stiffening it happily. I tore his shirt off; I wanted to see his rippling torso, his muscles tense, once again. I melted when I touched his abs, reflecting the heat of our embrace. His body was warm against my cold hands. He was only wearing boxers and they came off in a flash. His dick was already hard. I whispered seductively, asking “Do you like this little bro?” As he blushed, he nodded his head and went in for another kiss but I stopped him by putting my hand on his dick. His expression changed, his eyes were big and waiting to see what I would do. I slowly rubbed him and his eyes looked to the sky in pleasure. “I don’t know how long I’m going to last Nalla. You’re just so sexy.” He said through deep breaths. I smiled and rubbed him harder. Before I knew it, he had cummed all over me. He moaned and blushed and squirmed under my grip on his dick. He rolled over next to me and sat there as he caught his breath.

A few seconds later, I slid my hand over his leg and gently glided it over his dick. I could feel it growing under my finger tips. He moaned again and said “Oh, god, Nalla, not again.” I smiled and slid down the bed. I kissed the head of his dick that just got bigger every time I moved. I licked the cum off of it and slowly started sucking on his now completely, hard penis. He was watching my every move. I stroked and sucked all at once and in that moment he came all over me again. I gave him a sly smile and slid my body up his. My boobs dragged over his dick, his chest, and I kissed him gently. My hand went for his dick once more when he caught it with his. “Your turn sis,” He said grinning and swiftly flipped me onto my back. He kissed my neck and gave it a little nibble. He slid down my body, paying no attention to my boobs; he wanted what was further down my body.

In one gentle motion he licked my pussy from bottom to top. I moaned and realized that I couldn’t last long with my brother like this. “Jason, I can’t do this for long. It feels so good. I’m going to cum, like now.” I said as I moaned softly, he replied mischievously; “Not yet you’re not!” he shoved his fingers roughly into me and I held back a screamed. He twisted them and turned them, and this time, I couldn’t resist. I moaned and cummed all over his hand. I laid there twitching and breathing hard. He smiled and said “You were right, you can’t resist me.” I giggled and replied, “That’s not what I said but I can’t resist your amazing hands.” I put my head on his chest and we laid there in silence until I fell asleep in his arms.

When our parents got home they caught us sleeping in my bed, naked. They were not pleased. We tried to find some excuse other then I gave him a blowjob and he fingered me, but nothing could save us from this. My mother screamed and blamed me.

My brother and I sat downstairs with our dad while our mom was crying upstairs. “Why?” he asked, puzzled. I was fairly certain I couldn’t say a thing without bursting into tears, so I sat there, dumbly, in silence. “I love her” my brother finally said, confident. “No you don’t!” My mom shrieked as she walked down the stairs. She was carrying huge bag that she dragged behind her. She opened the front door, furious, and threw the bag onto the porch. “Out!” she yelled. We all looked at each other confused. She came over, grabbed my arm and heaved me out the door, pure hatred eclipsing her brown eyes.

“GET OUT OF YOUR BROTHER'S LIFE!” she screamed as I stumbled, shocked. She shut the door on my face. I sat there floored for a minute, and then heard my brother yelling at my mom “LET HER IN! YOU CANNOT DO THIS!” He bellowed. I ran to the door, thrashing, I kicked and screamed, “JASON, NO! JASON, I LOVE YOU!” I looked through the window at the top of the door and saw my father holding Jason back. My mother lifted her hand and slapped my brother across the face. My father let go of Jason and grabbed my mom before she could do anything else. Jason ran to the door, unlocked it and wrapped me in his tender yet rigid hands. “Don’t leave me,” he whispered as the tears ran down his face. “Never, Jason; I could never.” I whispered back. From inside I heard my dad saying something over the screaming of my mom, “Kids!” He cried, “Go! Get out of here before your mother hits another one of you.” I grabbed the car keys out of the bowl on the window sill in a swift motion while Jason swooped up my bag and ran for the car. Before I shut the door on my parents and drove away with Jason for good, I spoke solemnly, staring him straight in the face, “I love you, Dad.”
Published 
Written by alice_puppet22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments