Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sexy older cousin

6
0 Comments 0
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was a cold but dry Christmas day... One of the worst days to commit a sin! I was so excited because every year at Christmas I have my family over.. Ya know, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, and most importantly cousins..
Let me explain that part.. Every time my cousins come over , about twice a year, my hormones rage.. But for one cousin in particular, my oldest cousin Mike. He was about 6 feet tall, had dark brown hair, pure teal eyes, and was thin but really muscular. Now I know you should never think of your relatives that way.. Of course not.. But my mind fought my hormones and they always won.

Guys my age go after me all the time.. But I like older guys.. Guys like Mike. Now Mike is 5 years older then me and in college and can get anyone better then me. I mean I’m nothing.. And he probably still thinks of me as a little kid. I’m only about 5’3, have long auburn hair down to my ass, which by the way is perfect (like he would notice), I have big glowing green eyes on my olive skin that I’ve been told they show all my emotions, I’m thin.. Thinner then most, and I must say so myself that my boobs are great! They’re a large 36 B and are perky and bouncy and guys my age always stare at them, and it doesn’t matter, I’m not interested in any of them. But Mike would never even care.. Or so I thought.

My family members started piling in all at about 5. I watched as they all walked in for Mike. I haven’t seen him all year because he’s been in college and too busy with his eventful life to come visit. Anyway, I was waiting for him to walk in and see his reaction on what he thought of me! I mean My boobs are pretty newly grown, I lost my baby fat, and my ass seemed to grow all in this year. And today I tried to wear the perfect complimentary clothes I could find. I mean I was determined to have Mike, though I still doubted anything happening.. I wore a loose (easy access) white top with a very low cute V-neck so my cleavage would be as visible as possible, and tight, super tight, black pants over a thin lace G-string (once again, easy access).

As I finished hugging my cousin my age, but unappealing, I noticed Mike walk in. He got at least 2 inches taller.. And manlier, sexier actually. I started thinking about what he’d think of me.. My head was swimming with all the wrong thoughts. He was talking to my mother and wishing Merry Christmas’s then he walked over to me and said a warm merry Christmas and gave me a big hug. His muscles rapped around my waist and it sent a warm sensation through my body that was pressed hard against his. “You look gorgeous Tabitha! Really.. Gorgeous” He said smiling his perfect smile. “You look really handsome yourself!“ I replied.

I wondered to myself if he wanted me. I mean the feeling of his large muscley hands holding me closely to him felt so good.. So right..! He needs to make a move or I wanted to make a move.. But I wasn’t sure how so we went into the downstairs family room away from the family and sat on the couch and joked together and shared stories, his about college and the girls there which made me jealous. So I shared mine about high school and the guys there.

Then suddenly he asked me “Tabby, are you a virgin?” .

My body heated up at the thought of him even caring. “Yes..” I replied feeling like a loser.

“Really?? With all those guys following you? And you’re very pretty.. You have a really mature figure for your age” he said smoothly.

“You think so?” I said unsure if he was just telling me that or if he meant it.

“Yeah! You have a nicer body then any of the girls I’ve ever been with” he said as he picked up his hand and started rubbing my leg in a circle. I smiled being almost positive he wanted me. At least at that moment.

He slowly and smoothly started going up my knee until “Hey! Guys! Time for dinner!” we heard calling at the top pf the stairs. I was SO close! If mother didn’t call us for dinner his hand would be rubbing my inner thigh by now! I wanted it so badly. But what happened, happened.. And I think he was upset too.

We went upstairs and sat at the table next to each other. The family was talking and grabbing food when I noticed a stain on his pants.. A perfect spot.. I thought to myself. I pointed it out to him and started tracing it with my finger as he grabbed food.. The few family members that saw thought of it as ‘us little kids playing around’ but I thought of it as a way to make him feel good and want more. He was grabbing pork when my hand slid up his leg. He dropped the pork and it fell on his shirt and lap making a mess. I grinned knowing he did it because of what I did to him.

“Tabitha, go bring him to the bathroom and help him clean up.!” My dad said sternly. We got up and walking to the bathroom. It was locked, someone was in there. I thought of that as an opportunity..

I grabbed his hand. “I have a bathroom in my room so you can wash up there.” I pulled him up the stairs by hand and into my room. I showed him into the bathroom.

“Here.. Let me get you one of dads shirts!” I said as he tried to wipe of his shirt by hand. I came back with a decent shirt for a guy his age.

“Thanks Tabbs” he said. “here” I started taking his shirt off and threw it on the floor. I couldn’t help but stare at his abs.. they were perfect. I wanted to lick them they looked so tasty.

“Well has someone been workin out?” I said partly joking.

“Uh yeah. Try to look my best for the ladies! Is it workin?” He asked also partly joking.

I replied “you say I have a nice body..

Laura_Gold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Gold

Yours is smokin!” I slid my finger from his neck down to his pants and winked.

“You want to feel a real man?” He flexed and I gripped his arms, and abs, and pecks. I was in my glory and wanted to feel the rest of his body but I was interrupted.

“Hey let me see your muscle!” he said. I jokingly flexed and grunted. He rubbed my arms and asked to see my ‘super six pack‘, kidingly. He got on his knees and pulled up my shirt only to my stomach.

“Your stomach is so tan.. And flat.. and perfect..” he said slowly and amazed sounding. “I know this sounds weird but I think you have the perfect body.” he said as he rubbed my stomach and over to my waist. I almost groined by the feeling of his big, warm hands touching my body. This was it.. I was going to make my move.

“You want see the rest of it?” I said slowly and seriously. He didn’t even reply. He slid my shirt up and threw it behind him. He unclipped my bra from the front and it slid down my arms and onto the floor on top of his shirt. I rubbed the top of his head and gripped his hair while he molded my boobs with his hands and licked just about everywhere.

I let out a semi loud “ughh” and he glanced up at me with his gorgeous teal eyes. My neck almost fell back as he kept going. Spinning his tongue around my nipple while giving it a small bite. He knew what he was doing for sure. As he pleased my chest, he moved his hands down and unzipped my pants and slid them down and I took them off my feet. By the look on his face, he liked my thong.. His face looked like he was about to bite it off, which I kinda wish he did, but it was my turn. I grabbed him by the chin and pulled him to his feet. Me only wearing a black lace thong and him only in jeans.

I pulled his hand over to my bed and pushed him back. He layed down facing the ceiling. “Tabitha, we shouldn’t..” he said with a deep sexy voice. I smiled, “Come on, don’t you want your big cock in my mouth?” I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down far enough to see his boxers. I grabbed his huge 9 inch perfectly built cock in my hands.. For the first time ever.. With any guy.. Or cousin.. “This is so wro-” He couldn’t finish before I put it in my mouth.

I kneeled on the bed and used my hand to push his cock in and out of my drooling mouth, It tasted so good and it became rock hard. I slid it in and gagged but kept putting it further and further into my mouth while holding and massaging the end of it. I went faster and faster swirling and squeezing my tongue around it. I looked up at him and his mouth was open and he was looking at me wondering how I knew exactly the right moves.

He grabbed me by my long hair and moved my head up and down for me. I liked him controlling me. He let go and I went as fast as I could, drool dripping down and gagging.. I soon felt warm sweet liquid poor into my mouth. I swallowed the amazing juice. I loved the stuff.. Knowing it was his and from his enjoyment. I jerked the rest into my mouth with my hand and swallowed.

He smiled at me impressed like, “My turn” he said smoothly. He grabbed my waist strongly and lay me where he was laying before as gently and easily as he could. He rubbed by inner thighs ticklishly with one finger on each thigh until he touched the middle. He did a sexy little grin then licked the sides of my inner thigh and my mouth dropped. I never felt so good and I knew there was more to come. He slide my thong down and removed it. He lifted my legs and gave them to me to hold to my stomach. He looked at my hairless smooth pussy for a second.

“You’re beautiful” He quietly spoke before he pressed his big tongue to my clit while gripping my ass with his manly hands . He slid his tongue up and down once or twice then he pushed my legs open more and stuck his whole tongue inside me. I shook and moaned at the first time. He pushed it in and out of my pussy until I nearly screamed.

“Tabby, you’re so tight” he whispered. He put his whole mouth up to my clit and played with it inside his mouth. I grabbed his head and let out an “oooh god!” He looked up at me and smiled that he made a little high schooler moan and groan for her first time. He sat up and held his dick against the opening of my pussy.

“Tell me if this feels ok Tabbs..” He slid his dick in and out getting a little deeper every time. I let out a whimper. He pushed it in all the way. “Ugh Mike!” I moaned. He pulled it so only the head of his perfect cock was in.

“Fuck me hard and fast Mike. Do it!” I whimpered. He pulsed in and out at a normal speed then faster. I rocked back and forth with every jolt. “Ughhhh! Yes.. Oh god!” With every sound I made he smiled at me knowing he was making me feel so good. That turned me on.

“Hold on Mike, I wanna learn’ I said sweetly but sexy. “Here” he picked me up and put me on his lap. He grabbed his huge cock and found my opening and slid it inside. I pushed his back so he was laying down, I wanted him to feel comfortable. With his dick still in my tight whole, I placed my hands on his six pack and starting going up and down slow with a whimper. Then when I got used to it, I went fast.

“Yeah Tabitha, ugh” he whispered to let me know I was doing good. He grabed my hips and lifted me up and down, sliding his rock hard cock in and out. I kept groaning. “I’m cumming Mike!” I slurred. “Ughhhh!” I shouted as a final moan. Mike lifted me off him gently and put me down on the bed. He stood up and gave me a kiss on my forehead as I cought me breath.

“Tabby you were amazing. Thank you lil cuz.” he said as he pulled up his pants. Me still catching my breath laying in bed still. He grabbed the shirt, threw it on and went downstairs.
Published 
Written by LoveDrunk1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors