Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my sis and i

"The first time we found out we liked to please each other."

5
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My sis and I.

I had just finished year 10 at school and was looking forward to all the great times. I was about to have now there was no more school, my little sister was a year behind me and she was a little pissed off that I had finished school and she had another year to go.

It was about a month into the new school year and mum was at Uni and I was having a big sleep in and I woke to find that my dick was rock hard, I layer there for a little bit waiting for it to go down before I got up.

I have all ways had the hots for the lady next door, she would get out in her yard with the skimpiest pair of shorts and a shirt that only just covered her beautiful big tits, I heard her voice out side once I did I through I may as well have a play with my hard cock wile I fantasize about having her bent over across the kitchen table.

I was laying there with my hard throbbing member in my hand enjoying and just as I was about to cum I looked up and saw my sister standing there with this cheeky little grin on her face watching me I froze when I saw her and my hard cock went limp real quick, it turned out that she wasn’t feeling to well at school so she was sent home early I didn’t even hear come in, after I had gone all limp and had covered up she then left the door way.

For a short time things felt a little bit awaked, I couldn’t look her strait in the eye and we barley talked, it was school holiday time and mum was going away with her friends for the 2 weeks so it was just going to be me and my little sis home alone, for the 1 st 2 days we didn’t even speak to each other and then she asked if she could have a few of her friends over one night for a sleep over so I said ok.

The night of the sleep over I had arranged to go out for the night with a mate to the pub for a few beers, but at the last moment he couldn’t make it so I grabbed a few bottle of beer and headed off home, as I walked up the street I could hear the music coming from the house and the giggles of drunk girls, I walked in the front door and they where all having a good time, I said to my sis I will be in my room if you need me and when I said that she got that cheeky little grin she had on her face the day she was watching me have a play.

As I walked to my room I started to get a little horny thinking about that cheeky little grin she gave me and it felt good, I couldn’t believe that my sister was making me so horny over knowing what that little grin was about her seeing me with my hard cock in my hand.

The next day my sis and her friends cleaned up and her friends where gone by midday, my sis was still in her very short see through night dress and I found my self watching her very nice firm breasts with erect nipples rub against the very thin fabric of her night dress and I couldn’t help but think how I would love to take each one in my hand and slowly kiss and suck on those hard erect nipples, she must have been watching me and seen the lump I had in my pants.

She walked up to me and said do you think they are nice, I looked at her in shock and she had that cheeky little grin on her face and I found my self saying yes they are very nice, she then bring up both of her hands and cupped her breasts and gave them a nice little squeeze, it was all over for me as I had lost my load in my pants.

For the next week or so every time we passed each other we would brush up against one another, it seemed like we both went out of our way just so we could brush against each other and touch and it felt like every time we did touch was like river of pleaser rushed through our body’s.

There was only 2 days left of the school holidays and before mum was due home, I had went and got a few beers, started cooking tea for the both of us my sis had been out most of the day but came home just after I started dinner as we all ways had tea at 6.30, she went off and had a shower and came out in the same very short see through night dress with no under wear on witch made me so hard and horny I through I was going to loose it there and then, we sat and had out tea and cleaned up after and went to watch some TV.

Was flicking through the channels looking for something to watch but there wisent much on so I finished off my beer got up and said I was going to have a shower, I wondered off to the bathroom got the shower going and jumped in, standing there enjoying the warm water run over my body and thinking about my sis firm tits, I then feel a hand run down my back I turned around and there was my sis standing there with nothing on just looking at me with the cheeky little grin on her face, I gave her a little smile and then she stepped into the shower with me.

For what seemed to be for ever we just stood there looking at each other and next think I know I have the soap in my hand and slowly washing my sis body, I started with her back and slowly worked my way down until I got to her beautiful milky ass cheeks as I ran the soap over her she gave out a little moan, I then started at her ankles and worked my way up the inner thigh towards her clean shaven pussy, the closer I got the more her body quivered with pleaser.

Just before I got to her pussy I stopped and turned her around, at 1 st we just looked at each other then I slowly brang up the soap I was holding in my hand and started to run the soap between her firm milky white tits and then slowly over each firm erect nipple, I then slowly worked my down her milky white flat belly until I find my hand slowly and softly rubbing the soap on her pussy as I did this she let out a moan of pleaser, witch made me even harder with excitement.

I let the soap drop and then place my finger between her pussy lips and started to massage her clit, she then took hold of my now very hard dick and started to run her hand up and down my shaft as I worked on her pussy until we both exploded with excitement as we came tougher, we then both stood there letting the warm water run over us both until we both stopped quivering from the best orgasm I had ever had to that point in my life.

That had been the 1 st time we had ever done something like that and we both liked it very much and as time went on we did take it feather but it was a long time before we had our next encounter.

Part 2 to come…

Published 
Written by 420m
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors