Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sister invites me to fuck her

"We willingly commit incest"

10
1 Comment 1
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My sister, Hazel, is 23 years old and two years younger than me and came to visit me for a couple of days. She is a good looking girl and fully dressed seemed to have a good figure. I asked her if she had a boy-friend.

"Not now but I did once. We didn`t live together and he visited me." At that I took a chance and said that I hoped she wouldn`t mind if I asked her a personal question.

"How persona;?"

"Very personal,"

"What is the question? I won`t know if I would object unless you ask it."

"Did you nave sex, Hazel?"

"I don`t really mind the question. Yes, of course we did, several times. What about you, Peter?"

"I confess that I had sex with a girl but only once."

"So both of us have been a little naughty, Peter."

"Would you be a little naughty for my?."

"How naughty?"

"Would you undress for me?"

"So you want to see me naked , Peter." 

"Yes. You seem to have a good figure and I`d like to see how good it is."

"I don`t mind undressing. That`s not very naughty. I`ll do it if you do the same. I`d like to see you naked, Peter."

"Then I`ll undress, too."

"When we are both naked we must behave, Peter."

"Of course we must. So let`s get on with it."

I very much liked being completely nude in front of my sister especially as she was naked, too. I couldn`t help it when I saw Hazel naked. My cock began to grow somewhat. My guess was correct. She did have a good figure. Firm breasts, flat stomach and shaven pussy. Her nipples seemed to be quite erect. Perhaps she was affected when she saw me naked with a slight erection.

"I think you like seeing me in the nude, Peter. Your cock seems to be a little hard."

"It would grow even more if you would let me caress your breasts."

"Why not? No harm done if you do."

I stood behind her, cupped her breasts and fondled her nipples. My cock was pressing against her back.

"That`s nice, Peter. Now let me see if it has had any affect on you."

I stood in front of her so that she could see me again and she said "Yes, it has had some affect on you. Your cock is much harder now but I`d like so see it when it`s right up."

I held it and stroked it to full erection as she watched me doing it. It was fully hard quite quickly. Then she said "It`s pretty big. Larger than my boy-friend`s was."

"Well, I`ve masturbated myself a little. Why don`t you do the same, Hazel?"

"Yes, I`d like to" was her reply and she pusshed some fingers into her pussy but I asked if I could do it for her.

"Please do. I`d like that." She took her fingers out of her cunt and I put some of mine into her. I found her clit and teased it.

"Oh, Peter. I like that.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

I want you to masturbate me and make me cum." So I gave her seveal orgasms and took my fingers out of her.

"You`ve masturbated me, Peter. May I do the same for you?"

"Of course you may but first I must put some newspapes on to the carpet to catch my cum." I found some old newspapers and put them on the floor. 

"Now do it Hazel. Make me cum." When she did I had a wonderful ejaculation which she guided on to the newspsper.

"That was super, Hazel. We must do it again tomorrow."

"Isn `t it odd. We said we must behave yet we have masturbated each other. We certainly must do it again tomorrow."

The following day we again undressed and when Hazel had got me to full erection and my fingers were in her pussy she said shewanted me to fuck her rather than masturbate her.

"I wanted to do that, Hazel, when I saw you naked yesterday. Now I`m going to fuck you but you must make me cum before I enter you. That`s so that I won`t cum in your pussy when I`m fucking you." She masturbated me and again steered my cum on to a newspaper then I entered her.

"Now fuck me Peter. I can hardly wait."

She lay on the carpet and opened her legs so that I could put my still hard cock into her cunt. Then I fucked her fiercely. I didn`t cum, of course. It takes me several hours to be able to cum a second time. After I had given my sister several orgasms I withdrew my cock. We both agreed that although we had committed incest we didn`t care. Our sex was wonderful and Hazel said I had given her the best sex she`d ever had. It was because my cock is so big.

Sadly, Hazel had to return to her apartment early the next day so we couldn`t have sex but before she left we arranged that we would use Skype to see each other naked and masturbating ourselves.

(For those few who may not know about Skype it is a system which enables people, who live many miles apart, to see each other on their computers and talk to each other).

When Hazel returned to her apartment we used Skype every day and watched each other naked and masturbating ourselves. She could see me cumming which she said she liked. We did that for several weeks. Then, one evening, she told me that she was due for a week`s leave from her employment and would stay with me for that week.

"Wonderful, Hazel. We`ll be able to fuck every day. Twice a day if we can manage it."

"Dont worry, Peter. I can certainly manage it. Cumming with you in my pussy twice a day would be heaven for me. I hope you will be able to do me twice a day."

"I reckon I can, Hazel. If I fuck you in the morning I`ll be able to do you in the evening. It`s going to be a lovely week."

And it was. We committed incest twice a day for a week and were sorry when Hazel had to leave.
Published 
Written by Frederik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments