Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my sister knows , me too

"we had the chance to reunion"

5
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
This story began 14 years ago , the destination was very ready to reunion us as we should be . I was porn in a happy family with dad and mom and my younger sister ,5 years difference. she was and still beautiful and nice loving girl . we had spent very good time in playing and doing things seemed to us very normal , like kissing , hugging and even playing in our privates in the back yard , in our bed room some times in her bed or mine .when she reached 18 her cloths and under wear must be reviewed by me first to see if it is ok with me . in fact we felt that we are more than lovers and hoped that we get married and had our kids together .

I had to go to a remote town for work after my graduation .it was the worth moment in our lives , she cried a lot and expressed her desperate moment as end of life . I told her that I would not forget her and be back to live beside her once I finish the assigement .I had to spent about 3 years there as a term of hiring .After 32 months my family contacted me inviting me for my sister wedding party. I was surprised of the news as we almost monthly my sister and I used to be in contact to express how much we miss each other.

Because I had some days as vacation balance , I decided to go early to find out what is going on and if she is really happy for that step and attend the wedding preparation if that made her happy.

To get it short , she get marry and I was as sad as happy for her although her eyes was telling me : I AM STILL YOURS . The day had gone and started to return my life balance as I lost my first love in my life, my sister . Two year later I met my wife which was selected by a wounded heart and out of mind lover. she was a great woman and was that type seeks the others attention , no matter what were the concequances .

We get the first child til my sister and her husband moved to our town very closed to home .

My sister get her first child baby boy , I was more than happy to have my sister back near to my family but actually near to me. her husband was american latin guy and showed good attitude to all the family members.

We had the family regular meetings and parties as possible as we could . my wife noticed how passionate my sister and I showed during our family meetings . our long hugs and lips kissing were announce how we missing each other . 

At least we , lovely sister and me were living very happy and I think all the family too.

After about 6 months , my sister came to me with very desperate eyes telling me that she had doubts which is now facts that her husband was cheating on her but never know with who.

Unconciously we found our self hugging for a very long time and she asked me : I want a kiss .

elizabethlong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
elizabethlong

Softly I kissed her lips become all inside my mouth like trying to say to myself : here my sister is back to me. after long kiss I stopped to tel her to make sure of her doubts and we can see what to do later.

After about 2 months my second child had come . my wife soon back to work and the baby was taken care almost by my sister as my wife spent most of her day outside . The newly born baby was a boy and looked liked different than his brother .

One day my sister phoned me to come to her home in a moment , I wondered the reason she said now. I rushed to her , she was in a desperate condition , like some one lost all what he had .

What is the problem honey (i asked ) - trying to breath she announced that she knew the other party her husband used to cheat with . the one was your wife . I down on the couch with my hands covering my head and no word would came from my mouth . Are sure woman ? Yes brother I am dam sure , I been tracing their affair for almost the last 2 months and becouse I was taking care of your baby I had the chance to catch them but they never know so far . What we gonna do now baby? The moment was something no one can define , is it real my sister husband with my wife !! 

I can not believe it . Listen my brother there is something more I have to tell you about , I am a mother and I have doubts came to reality that the newly porn baby is his not yours . I did noticed the difference between the old one and the new baby . did you realized it ? No , yes I did I really had that feeling but I put it a way , I never doubted sister .

What we gonna do now , we been cheated more than a year now , we have to revenge brother , they hurt us . she started to weeping and hugged me non stopped til the revenge plan came to my mind . Listen baby we have to.... yes my love we have to reunion and make our own family ( she continued) .

Baby now you are my real wife and from now on I am your loving ,caring husband , would you marry me ? Oh this the moment I was waiting for my lover brother , I am your lover wife for ever . we not gonna ask for divorce , we will return the knife to their lives . we will live together at the moment we decide to , all the world knew that we are brother and sister , but only we knew that we are lovers , man and woman . Brother show me your love , I want to have all my babies with you . Let us start now ( I said) carrying her to her bed room and on the side of the bed where her husband used to use was the first love making to my great lover wife , my sister , now we family reunion .

My new wife , my sister had another 2 baby girls with me , became the best of my life after their mother of course .

Published 
Written by bibilife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments