Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister My Lover

"Love between a brother and his younger sister"

18
0 Comments 0
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My young sister Sally and I had spent a somewhat lonely life after Mom died as Dad spent a lot of his free time with his new girl-friend.

At first, we managed to cope sexually, me having a steady stream of girls who were more than willing to let me feel and finger and fuck them, poor Sally wasn't so fortunate.

She was a pretty girl and, by the time she turned sixteen, had a fantastic body with a personality to match.

For some reason best known to her, she simply wasn't interested in boys, seeming to be content to hang around the house wearing what she called her "Comfs" which consisted of a long white t-shirt and either her maroon cotton school uniform knickers or an assortment of little cotton panties which I noticed were always full size. When I asked her about that one day when we were hanging out the washing, she told me that she hated g-strings and thongs as they always felt so uncomfortable. When I told her that I too prefered her wearing full panties, she smiled happily, asking "But why, Tony, sure you prefer something a bit more sexy."

"You couldn't be more wrong," I responded, "I like my girls to look like little girls and what better a way to do this than by wearing full size cotton panties."

Things appeared to be going alright till I came home from a date one night to find her lying on the lounge in one of her large whte t-shirtsand it was obvious she had been crying.

"What's wrong, Honey?" I asked softly, sitting beside her.

''Oh, Tony," she sobbed, "I'm so unhappy, I don't particularly like any of the boys around here and you are always with your friends."

Suddenly realising that my little sister was growing up fast, I asked nervously, "What are you trying to tell me, Sally?"

Looking directly at me, she smiled as she said, "I'm lonely, Tony, lonely and frustrated, and even though I masturbate fairly regularly, it's just not the same while I know you spend a lot of time with your hand inside some girl's knickers."

Taken aback somewhat, I gasped, "And how the hell do you know that?"

Grinning mischievously, Sally said simply, "Girls at school talk, you know, and from what I hear, you're quite a stud."

Taken aback by her statements, I said softly, "I would have thought you'd be fighting the boys off with a big stick, Sally, and I have to admit that seeing you lying around the house in your school uniform with your gymslip up round your waist and your maroon gym knickers on view turns me on a lot as does seeing you in all your different little cotton panties."

Reaching down to the bottom of the large white t-shirt she was wearing, Sally asked then,"Would you like to see the panties I'm wearing now, Tony?"

When I nodded in agreement, she started lifting up her t-shirt till it was round her waist, happily showing me her lovely tight looking lilac full size cotton panties.

Unable to control myself, I croaked, "Play with yourself, Sally, put your hand between your legs and play with yourself through your little lilac cotton panties."

Opening her eyes wide and smiling innocently, Sally moaned, "Wouldn't you like to do it, Tony, wouldn't you like to play with me through my panties?"

Feeling my entire body tingling in anticipation at the thought of playing with my little sixteen year old schoolgirl sister through her little lilac cotton panties, I moaned, "After you masturbate for me, little sister, after you masturbate for me, I'll feel and finger you through your cotton panties till I make you scream with delight as I make you come in them."

Sally's eyes never left mine as she slid her right hand down outside the front of her little lilac cotton panties, her fingers stopping at the dark stain now forming on them.

The sight of my little schoolgirl sister lying there in front of me with her hand between her legs, playing with herself through the now rapidly moistening cotton panties she was wearing was having a devastating effect on me, making me gasp, "Wank yourself, little sister, wank yourself till you come in your lilac panties then I'll suck you off."

"You'll what?" she groaned, using her fingers to push her panties inside her hot wet schoolgirl pussy.

Knowing that Sally was fairly close to coming in her little cotton panties, I said, "I'll put my head between your lovely legs and kiss and suck your pussy through your cotton panties till you come in them."

That was obviously too much for Sally as her entire body tensed as she cried out, "I ...

ALESSANDRA_BOYD
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ALESSANDRA_BOYD

I'm coming, big brother, watch me, I'm masturbating for you and I'm coming in my little lilac cotton panties, Oooooh, Oooooh, now ... now ... I'm coming in my panties, noooowwwww."

I gave my little sister s few minutes to calm down before getting off the lounge and onto my knees in front of her, croaking, "Jesus, Sally, your panties are soaking, your little cotton panties are soaked with your love juices and your come."

With a far away look on her face, Sally sighed, "And your going to make them even wetter as you make me come in them again."

In a world of my own, I leaned forward between Sally's wide spread legs till my lips were against the incredibly wet crotch of her lilac cotton panties, making her scream, "Fuck, big brother, I can feel your lips on my panties and you're going to make me come so quick," and, with that, she trembled violently, coming in her cotton panties."

More excited than I'd ever been in my life, I quickly opened the front of my jeans and eased my throbbing prick out, holding it in my hand, and as Sally stared opened eyed at it, she gasped, "What are you going to do, big brother?"

Hoping I wasn't pushing the boundaries too far, I replied, "I want you to masturbate me, little sister, I want you to masturbate me till you make me come on your lovely little, lilcac cotton panties."

Without another word being spoken, Sally took hold of my throbbing prick and started moving her hand up and down the length of it and it wasn't long before I feltthe come building up inside me.

Sally nust have sensed it too as she moaned, "Come, big brother, come on my panties, come of my cotton panties."

That did it for me as, with a groan, I shot what seemed like an endless stream of sticky white comeall over the crotch and front of my little sister's panties."

Completely happy and relaxed, I got back on the lounge and we lay there playing with each other tilll we dropped off to sleep.

Published 
Written by scotty792
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors