Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister My Lover - Part 4

"Brother loving his little sister"

8
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Having just had a wonderful masturbation session with my little 18 year old schoolgirl sister, Sally, after she came home from an evening out with friends to find me masturbating into a pair of her maroon cotton schoolgirl knickers, we were sitting having a quiet glass of wine while we discussed what had happened between us.

"You know big brother, you really are a randy bugger and I really do feel lucky to have you." Sally said.

"I feel the same way about you," I told her, adding, "Even although what we are doing is technically wrong, it's one hell of a turn on knowing you're my little sister."

Looking at me for a few moments, Sally continued by asking, "Why did it take you so long to make a hit on me?"

"I've often wanted to, believe me," I replied, "You'll never know just how many times I've looked at you in your school uniform or lazing around the house in your "Comfs", and wanting to put my hand between your lovely legs and feel and finger you till you screamed with delight as I made you come, and I've masturbate to that fantasy so many times."

"Me too," she responded, slowly sipping her wine, "I've masturbated so many times too, thinking about you feeling and fingering me between my legs and I really did think it would never happen."

"Well, now that it has, how do you feel about it?" I asked.''

"Absolutely amazing," she told me, "When I masturbated you into my maroon gym knickers while you sucked my pussy through my little pink cotton knickers just had to be the most exciting that that's ever happened to me."

Watching carefully for her reaction, I asked then, "Would you like to keep going?"

Without any hesitation whatsoever, Sally gasped, "Most definitely," little brother, "At least with you, I know you'll never ever hurt me in any way or force me to do anything I'm not comfortable with."

As we both finished our wine, I looked at the clock and seeing it was only just after ten, I asked, "Are you up for a bit of pre-bed fun, Sally?"

Sally got to her feet and walked over to where I was sitting in the armchair opposite her and sat astride my knees, asking nervously, "What do you have in mind, big brother?"

Feeling myself start to tremble, I replied eagerly, "I want to fuck you, little sister, I want to put my prick inside the leg of your little cotton knickers, inside your hot wet tight little schoolgirl pussy and fuck your brains out."

Obviously highly aroused, Sally wriggled on my knees, almost whispering,"Do you want me dressed as I am or in my school uniform?"

"I'd love you wearing your school uniform," I responded quickly "It makes you look so young and innocent and virginal."

Opening her eyes wide, Sally groaned, "But I am still virginal, big brother."

The thought of my eighteen year old sister giving me her virginity almost made me come but somehow I managed to hold myself back.

Sensing my urgency, Sally quickly got to her feet and made her way to her room, calling a few moments later, "Can you come in here?"

Needing no second bidding, I quickly made my way to Sally's room where I found her lying on her back on her bed, looking so inviting in her light blue school blouse, grey school skirt and white knee-hi socks.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Fuck," I groaned,"You look so inviting lying there like that."

Slowly opening her legs and showing me her lovely tight little maroon ribbed legged cotton school uniform knickers, she asked then, "How do I look now?"

"Good enough to eat,"I told her.

Taking me completely by surprise, sassy gasped, "Go on then, big brother, eat me, put your head between my legs and eat my little schoolgirl pussy through my gym knickers."

Not needing to be asked twice, I knelt on the bed and pushed her grey school skirt up round her waist then, taking a deep breath, I leaned between her legs and pressed my face against the now slightly moist crotch of her school knickers."

"Fuck, Oooooh, fuck," she screamed, " I'm coming already, I'm coming in my knickers already."

I watched, fascinated, as my little sister bucked and writhed and twistedagainst my face as she kept coming, slowly calming down after a good fewminutes and, when I moved back, I couldn't help noticing the large dark stain on the maroon cotton of her gym knickers."

Not wanting to waste even a minute more, I reached between her open legs and slipped my middle finger under the leg of her knickers, slowing easing it to one side till her hot wet pussy was exposed to my gaze.

Trembling violently, Sally sobbed, "Fuck me, fuck me, big brother, put your big hard prick in my little schoolgirl pussy and fuck me."

I was in seventh heaven as I pushed against the wet lips of her pussy, feeling them slowly open to allow me to ease my way up inside her and, much to my amazement, she quickly slipped her right hand between her legs and found her throbbing little clitoris.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs



"Oh, God,Sally," I croaked, "You're so tight, so hot and wet and tight."

Sally lay there, happily letting fuck her little schoolgirl pussy till I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Sally, Oooooh, Sally," I gasped, "I'm going to come, I'm going to come inside my little sister.""

Something inside Sally snapped as she screamed, "Come, come inside me, come inside my little pussy, I'm coming too, I'm coming so hard."

Within seconds, I was spurting inside her, sending long streams of my thick white come way inside her as she kept shouting, "Keep coming for me, big brother, keep coming inside me - I can feel it, I can feel your come spurting inside me."

It was a good few minutes before we both calmed down enough me to moan, "Jesus, Sally, that was wonderful,
feeling you coming as I shot my load in your lovely tight little pussy."

Smiling up at me, Sally sighed, "Can we do it again, big brother, can you fuck me again in the morning?"

"Just try and stop me," I retorted.
Published 
Written by scotty792
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors