Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister My Lover - Pt 3

"Love for a brother and his sister"

7
0 Comments 0
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
After making my little sister, Sally, come in her maroon cotton schoolgirl knickers more or less as soon as she returned from school, I left her lying on the lounge while I pottered around tidying up.

After fifteen minutes or so, she opened her eyes and moaned softly, "God, Tony, that was unreal, every time you make me come, it just seems to get better and better."

"That's because we're getting used to each other," I responded, "More relaxed."

Sitting up and smiling, Sally remarked then, "If that's so, I can't wait for it to get better."

Glancing at the clock and noticing it was getting close to tea time, I asked, "Have you thought about what you'd like for tea, Sally"

"I'm having tea with a couple of girl-friends from school," she told me, adding, "but I'll be home by around half eight or so."

With that, she slowly started to get up off the lounge and in doing so opened her legs fairly wide, showing me a fairly large dark stain on the tightly stretched crotch of her school uniform knickers and, when she saw I was looking directly at it, she almost whispered, "Look what you did to my knickers, little brother, you made them all lovely and wet."

"Just wait till you get home," I said as she got to her feet.

Sticking her tongue out at me, she simply said, "Promises, promises."

With that, Sally left the lounge room to return a little while later, neatly dressed in a short blue skirt and white blouse.

Coming over to me and giving me a quick kiss, she said, "See you soon, little brother, be good."

As soon as Sally left the house, I made my way directly to the bathroom where, on opening the laundry basket, I found the maroon cotton gym knickers she'd been wearing and there is no prizes for guessing what I did with them.

Holding them in my hand, I went directly to my bedroom where I quickly stripped off . Draping her knickers over my prick, I started rubbing them up and down the length of it, the feel of the soft smooth maroon cotton driving me wild till after what seemed like no time at all, I shot a load of thick white come into them.

I must have dropped off to sleep as the next thing I was aware of was Sally standing over me, gasping, "W ... what are you doing, Tony? What are you doing with my school knickers?"

Smiling up at my little sister,I replied, "I'm sorry, Sally, I couldn't help myself, after seeing the stain on your knickers when you got up off the lounge, I just had to find them and masturbate into them.'

Sitting on the edge of the lounge beside me, my lovely little schoolgirl sister reached out and closed her hand over her knickers which were still covering my prick, asking softly, "Would you like me to masturbate you, little brother, would you like your little schoolgirl sister to stroke your big hard prick through her maroon cotton school uniform knickers till she makes you come in them?"

Realising that Sally was every bit as horny as I was,I croaked, "Yes, but only if you play with yourself as you do it."

Not saying a word but watching me carefully, Sally reached down with her free hand and lifted her short blue skirt right up round her waist, letting me see she was wearing a pair of full size pink cotton knickers.

Giathompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giathompson1

Taking a deep breath, she started stroking my throbbing prick through her gym knickers as she slipped her other hand between her legs and started fingering her hot schoolgirl pussy through her pink cotton knickers.

The sheer excitement of having my little sister masturbating me through her love juice and come stained maroon ribbed legged cotton schoolgirl knickers as she fingered her pussy through her pink cotton knickers soon had me coming again.

Wondering just how far my little sister would be prepared to go, I said nervously, "Kiss your knickers, Sally, kiss your maroon gym knickers where I made you come in them."

Opening her eyes wide but not saying anything, she lifted the hand holding her school knickers over my prick up to her face then, pressing them against her mouth, she shuddered violently, coming in her pick cotton knickers.

"Sally, Oooooh, Sally," I groaned, "That's it, come .... come in your pick cotton knickers for me as you kiss and suck the school knickers I made you come in earlier."

Losing control completely now, I groaned, "I want to kiss your pussy, little sister, I want to put my head between your legs and kiss your little schoolgirl pussy through your sexy little pick cotton knickers."

Obviously every bit as excited as I was, Sally cried, "Do it, do it, big brother, kiss my pussy through my pink cotton knickers and I'll make you come in my maroon gym knickers again.

As I quickly turned till my head was between my little sister's wide open legs, I saw a lovely large dark stain on the crotch of her pink knickers and the instant my lips closed over it, I felt her starting to masturbate me using her maroon gym knickers.

"Ooooh, Sally, your knickers are wet, your lovely little girl's pink cotton knickers are so lovely and wet where you came in them."

Thrashing around under me, Sally sobbed, "I never realised sex could be so good, Tony, you just seem to keep making me come and come and come."

Hearing her say that excited me even more, making me slowly ease the leg of her little pink cotton knickers to one side then slide my tongue inside till it was against her lovely hard little clitoris.

"'There, Oooooh, there,'' my little sister screamed, "Suck me there .... make me come, make me come ..... Oooooh, make me come so good."

Suddenly, I felt myself coming in my little sister's maroon knickers as she closed her legs around my head, holding me against her hot wet pussy as she came three times in quick succession.

Without thinking what I was saying, I gasped, "Keep coming for me, keep coming for me, little sister, then I'll put my prick in the leg of your knickers and inside your lovely tight little schoolgirl pussy and fuck you."

Me fucking my lovely little schoolgirl sister is the subject of my next part.

Published 
Written by scotty792
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors