Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister, the Flirt Part 3

"A sister shares her boyfriend..."

2
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
901 words 901 words
We lay down for a few minutes, regaining our energy, when Iremembered Joe, still lying there, unsatisfied and probably sure that my sister and I had fucked.

“You need to take care of Joe,” I panted to my sister. She leaned over to me and kissed me deeply. Not a kiss of raw passion, but one of love.

“No baby,” she said to me. “I think I’ll let you take care of Joe.”

My stomach did a backflip. “Really?”

She smiled. “I know you want to, so you might as well. Obviously you’ll have to use your hands and mouth. I’ll keep quiet and watch you while I touch myself. Don’t worry, I won’t let myself cum. I may be cruel, but I’m not disobedient.”

We kissed again. “You’re the best, baby.”

“Anything for my baby brother.”

I don’t know why I was so nervous about sucking Joe’s cock. I’d sucked one or two before, so I knew I was good at it, but this was different; it was Joe. Muscular, tall, handsome Joe. I guess I would’ve felt the same if I’d been given the opportunity to pleasure one of my favourite celebrities.

Sarah opened the door to her room, where Joe was still bound to the bed.

“What was all that noise?” he said.

“Nothing baby. Just having a bit of fun with my vibrator. Teasing you turns me on so much.” Sarah said, bending down to kiss him. “But I’m done now. Do you still want to cum?”

“Yes!” he cried. “Please let me cum.”

“Ok baby, just relax.”

She moved away and sat down at her desk, my cue to start doing my work. Joe’s cock had gone limp without stimulation, but was still thick. I could smell my sister’s cum on him, exciting me even more. My own cock was hard again, thinking about making my sister’s boyfriend cum.

I took the lube from the nightstand and squeezed some onto my hand. Joe gasped at the cold when I took hold of him, but was soon moaning in pleasure as I stroked him. I looked over; Sarah had one of her legs hooked over the arm of her chair, and was slowly working two fingers in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were fixated on Joe’s cock in my hand.

Well, I thought, might as well give her a show. I slowly sucked Joe’s cock into my mouth. Sarah gasped quietly, and might have given us away if Joe hadn't grunted so loudly at the same time.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

His dick felt good in my mouth and was quickly reaching full erection. His length and girth put me to shame; I’d say eight-and-a-half inches long and almost twice as thick as mine. I could see why Sarah hung on to him. As I sucked and jerked on his cock, I began to play with my own, working my thumb over the sensitive underside.

“Ohh, don’t stop baby,” Joe murmured. “I can’t wait to cum in your mouth.” He was saying it to me, even if he didn’t know it, and my arousal was kicked up another notch. I began sucking harder, moving my lips faster over the swollen glans, which in turn caused him to moan loudly and buck his hips against me. Releasing both of our cocks, I felt around on the floor for the lube – Joe’s dick still filling my mouth – and spread some onto my fingers. My left hand grasped his cock again, while my right worked its way under his scrotum, my fingers finding his puckered ass and gently pressing.

“Yes baby,” he almost shouted. “Finger my asshole. I want your fingers inside me.”

That was all I needed. I eased one of my fingers inside his ass and started to curl it, caressing his prostate. He yelled out in pleasure, so I inserted another finger and started stroking faster.

“Oh, fuck!” he screamed. “I’m gonna fucking cum for you baby. Fuck, please don’t stop.”

I didn't intend to. I sucked even faster and worked my fingers faster inside him, and he screamed as I felt his ass tighten and his cock swell. I felt the cum pumping along his shaft, before shooting hard into my mouth. I moaned and continued moving my mouth up and down his thick cock, and it was a long time before his orgasm faded and the flow of cum stopped. I pulled my fingers out of him and kept the cum in my mouth as I released his dick. Sarah was looking at me with a huge smile on her face.

“Kiss me baby,” I heard Joe say. “I want to share that cum with you.”

I looked over at Sarah anxiously. She smiled and nodded, giving her permission as she stood up quietly. I moved around to Joe's face, his blindfold keeping him ignorant, and kissed him, letting our tongues meet and his cum seep into his mouth. I closed my eyes, savouring the kiss, until I heard movement.

I opened my eyes to see. Sarah had whipped off Joe’s blindfold and was standing above us with it dangling in her hand. Now there was nothing stopping him finding out except his own eyelids.

And he was opening his eyes...

Published 
Written by Readme101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors