Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sister, The hooker

"Boy gets more than he bargained for when ordering an escort."

57
11 Comments 11
27.4k Views 27.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was just after college and I had left home and moved into an apartment with a mate of mine. We had gotten on so well in college and applied and got the same job in a hardware firm that it was a no-brainer to move in together. We had separate bedrooms and shared a living room and kitchen.

Besides sharing our apartment and job, we couldn’t be more different. He was gay and flamboyant, the apartment, taking on bright colours and animal print because of it. I didn’t mind, not even when he brought home guys to play with. He was respectful and only did stuff in his room, often making quite a noise.

It was shortly after my twenty-second birthday and I was feeling quite depressed. No one seemed to acknowledge that it had been my birthday, not even my own family. Also, I had exhausted all avenues of getting laid, and I felt quite horny.

There was a number I would call, it was an escort agency, they usually had girls that were professional and very skilled. I called the number and booked a girl, they told me that they had no one in my area, but if I was patient they could have someone with me within the hour. I told them it was fine and went to my room to knock one out before my “date” arrived.

Nearly an hour later there was a ring at my front door and I almost tripped over myself to answer it. When I got to the door a calmed myself before answering it. To my shock, I saw my little sister of nineteen years of age standing there. She also looked shocked and I ushered her indoors.

“Sis are you here for what I think you are?” I asked trying to sound casual. “You’re not an escort, are you? Do mom and dad know? When the hell did you start doing this?”

She sat on my couch and looked at me thoughtfully. Then seemed to shrug.

“I actually started when I was seventeen. There is a lot of call for young, tight girls. I could also ask you what you are doing calling an escort.”

I blushed, trying my hardest to hide my hard-on. I knew she was my sister, and I never thought of her this way, but knowing she was an escort and that she came over to have sex with me, even if we may not now, was a huge turn on.

I shifted uncomfortably, trying to hide my boner, she could see my unease. She laughed and pulled off her coat, revealing the sexiest outfit I had ever seen her wear. It was a royal blue bra and panty set with blue suspenders and stockings.

“Well big brother, I’m horny, and you’re obviously horny too, I can imagine you are someone else, but I need that dick inside me.”

Without saying anything she unclasped her bra, revealing her soft, young breasts. She did look amazing and I started salivating.

She walked calmly over to me and pulled at the towel I was wearing, making my cock bounce forward. She gasped as she watched it bounce, grabbing it to steady it. I watched as my little sister got her knees in front of me.

“Wow, brother, that is quite impressive.”

I smiled as she started to lick up and down my shaft. Her lips wrapped around the head of my cock, sucking it slowly before taking the full length of my shaft into her mouth. She was certainly a good cock sucker and knew how to stroke the base of my cock as she sucked me. She seemed eager to please and slurped noisily on my cock.

I held the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth, pushing my cook down her throat. She didn’t seem to have a gag reflex and let my dick slide past her tonsils and down her throat.

After a few minutes of deep sucking, she pulled away from me and stood up. I watched her peel off her panties and smiled at me. I blushed.

“We had better go into the bedroom before my flatmate catches us, besides, my bed is more comfortable.”

I took my sister by the hand and led her into my spacious bedroom. She sat on my large bed and spread her legs.

“Come here brother, eat my pussy out. I’ve yet to have a guy make me cum with their tongue.”

I’m never one to pass up a challenge so I walked over and buried my head between her legs. Her pussy was completely bald, and I could feel the light stubble against my nose as I licked her. She groaned as my tongue slid inside her, licking her already soaking wet pussy.

I lapped at her pussy, sucking on her meaty lips and sliding my tongue as deep inside her as I could. I could feel her legs shake against my face and could hear her moan. Her hand slid through my hair, pulling and caressing at it as I ate her.

She seemed easy to please, as she groaned loudly. She seemed to on the brink and told me so, urging me on.

“Fuck, yes, like that. Eat me out. I’m gonna cum, stick some fingers inside me.”

I complied, slipping a finger inside her next to my tongue. This made her body arch as her legs started to shake even more.

I decided that I wanted to be an asshole and tease my little sister. I pulled my finger out of her pussy and pulled away from her. She groaned in frustration and almost hit me.

I climbed on top of her, pushing my cock deep into her pussy. I kissed her full on the lips as I got comfortable on top of her.

“Sorry sis, but you still haven’t cum from being eaten out. Your pussy is just too good, I had to be inside you.”

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately as I started to work my hips.

I held her close and started to slam my cock into her as hard as I could. Her pussy was tight and gripped my cock just right. It wasn’t long before we were both groaning together, and I could feel her pussy grip and pulsate around my cock.

Her body shook, and her legs held tightly around me. I cupped both her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. This seemed to push her over the edge and her orgasm washed over her making her push me out of her.

She lay there panting as I sat beside her stroking my cock. Once she calmed down, she got up on all fours and wiggled her butt at me. I got up behind her and slipped my cock back into her tight pussy. In doggy, her pussy was even tighter, and it didn’t take much for me to be worked up. I held onto her hips, slamming my cock into her pussy as hard as I could. I pulled the clip holding her hair up and watched her gorgeous long hair fall over her back. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and used it to hold her as I pound her pussy as hard as I could.

Her groans were loud, and I knew that if my gay flatmate was home, he could hear us. I pulled my cock out of her pussy, exhausted from all the work. She giggled and motioned for me to lay back on my bed. I watched my amazing sister straddled my lap and positioned my cock at the entrance of her tight hole. With one motion she slid all the way down on my cock, making me groan loudly.

She bounced on my lap, her small titties bouncing up and down. I watched her, mesmerized. She leant forward, resting her hands on my chest as she bounced. Her breasts dangled freely, and I couldn’t help but cup and squeeze them.

I pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her waist as I slammed my cock up into her hole. We kissed passionately as I fucked her as best I could. I could once again feel her body shake on top of me and knew she was close to orgasm. I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could and was rewarded by her moans as her orgasm overtook her. She held onto me tightly, kissing me and panting between talking.

“Fuck, you make me feel so good. Cum inside me, please, I want to feel it shoot up in there.”

Her words made me double my efforts, pounding my cock as hard as I could inside her. I knew I wouldn’t last long anyway, so I had to make the most of it. I rolled us over, so I was once again on top, I started to slam my cock as hard as I could, grunting and groaning as I got closer.

She seemed to sense I was close and wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in deeper.

“Yes, cum inside me. Yes, that’s it.”

Our eyes locked as I gave a few last thrusts before giving up. I exploded inside her, pushing my cock as deep as I could inside her tight pussy. She groaned and pulled me close. I collapsed on top of my sister and we started to kiss. She pulled away for a second and with a twinkle in her eye, she spoke softly.

“Happy birthday big brother. How did you like your present?”

I looked at her with shock. She just laughed and pushed me off her. She made me lay back and climbed on top of me. She rested her head on my shoulder and kissed me on the neck.

“I recognized the name and address when I got my message. I knew right away that I would be your birthday present.”

I just laughed and pulled her close. We soon fell asleep and when I awoke she was gone. She had talked a few nude pictures of herself and sent them to me via text, she also wrote that it wouldn’t be a one-time thing and she would love to have round two with me.

As of yet, it hasn’t happened, but I’m hopeful.

SquirttyEleanor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirttyEleanor

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments