Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister Was a Daddy's Girl!

"She loved to fuck!"

3
0 Comments 0
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My sister Ellie was two years younger than me and the summer after she graduated from high school the secretary at our church in our small hometown went on a maternity leave and Ellie replaced her.

It didn't take long for the preacher to get his pecker up her butthole. We weren't hillbillies but cornholing was a polite and respectful way to have sex, Ellie could remain a virgin and not have to worry about getting preggers. She was quite happy to do it and to accept the belt-whippings that went along with it. She'd never had any kind of sex. She was very hairy, she even had a hairy asshole, and the preacher said it was her sinful habit of touching herself that had made her so hairy. When she was saved they would run off together and get married and become missionaries in Africa.

For better or worse, before that happened the church secretary's husband found out who the real daddy of his wife's child was and when the preacher got out of the hospital he quietly left town all alone.

That fall Ellie became a freshman at my small university and I was soon on familiar terms with her anal passage and then, when she was safely on the pill, we did it in her lovehole.

I'm six feet tall and she was five nine and very skinny. She was pretty, though not sexy looking, with the same dark brown hair and green eyes as me, very small breasts, a cute buttinski, and her bush was long and thick and covered her lower belly and hung down between her legs.

One Saturday we were in bed in my dorm room and she was getting herself off and told me it was her "self-love" problem that had caused her furry beaver.

I asked where she came up with that theory and that was where I learned about the preacher. When I got over my shock I told her she got her hairiness from Dad's side of the family. It was genetic and not caused by sin, and I was more like Mom's side.

Ellie said I certainly didn't get my tiny tail from Dad's side because he was big. She said sometimes he went down to the basement and jacked off over a girlie magazine and she'd seen him pounding his pud.

Which brought up an interesting subject because when Mom left us and moved back home to her parents in the city our Aunt Lucy moved in and shared Dad's bed. She was Dad's youngest sister and became like a mom to us. Even though I had the hots for my sis I really didn't want to think Dad and Aunt Lucy were in love. It seemed to me Dad jacking off over a magazine might mean he wasn't getting any from Lucy. Ellie reminded me that although I was getting all the nookie I wanted on Saturday mornings I still beat my meat all the time and, besides, she knew Dad knocked on Lucy's back door because she had smelled it on them. There is no mistaking the scent of mad passionate buttlove.

One weekend Ellie went home and Saturday morning she awoke with a spider bite on her leg. We had black widows in our neck of the woods and she was concerned. Aunt Lucy was out and Dad was in the living room watching cartoons. She put on her robe and then had an idea and pinched herself hard on her inner thigh and went downstairs.

She told Dad she had been bitten twice by a spider and he freaked out and wanted to take her to the emergency room, twenty miles away.

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

She got him to calm down and she sat back on the couch and opened her robe and spread her legs and showed him the two "bites."

He examined them closely and touched both of them, brushing his fingers on her cunt lips, which were wet, and said it didn't look too serious. She had gone too far to stop now and she gave herself a feel and said it didn't hurt, it itched, and he watched her rub the pinch mark by her puss.

He didn't seem to get the message so she turned over and asked if she had any bites on her bottom. He finally figured out what she was doing and he held her butt cheeks open and looked at her back door, then ran his finger down her crack and she moaned appreciatively when he touched her pooper. He sucked on his finger and put it in a little and she moaned some more to let him know she liked it.

He asked if she'd tried it "back there" and she pretended she didn't know what he was talking about. He gave her the same talk brothers and preachers gave innocent virgins in our town, how if she wanted to make him happy he could put his thing in her bottom and she wouldn't be "ruined." That wasn't what she wanted, she wanted his big porker up her puss, but she didn't know how to tell him she wasn't a virgin and was on the pill.

He took her into the bedroom he shared with Aunt Lucy and got a tube of lube from the nightstand. He had her get on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed and lifted the back of her robe, put a fingerful of lube up her shitter, lubed his love machine, and began working it in.

Ellie'd had only two cocks up her butt, mine is three inches long and she said the preacher's wasn't much bigger, and she thought Dad's big man thing was going to split her in two. It had never hurt before and he had to stop and relube twice before he got it in far enough to be comfortable and pound her chocolate. He came in her and kept going and came again. The closest he came to a compliment was to tell her she was skinny. She was still sore the next week when she told me all this and I plunged my pitiful pecker up her puss.

That spring, I turned twenty-one and could at last live off-campus. I had so many fails and drops I was going to have to go to summer school to graduate on time, and I moved into an old rundown hippie house with three guys I knew.

Dad came to take Ellie home for the summer and took us out to dinner and said he was going to take Ellie swimming in the ocean, which was about eight hundred miles away.

When I went home for Fourth of July, Aunt Lucy had moved out. Ellie said she would suck on my pecker, but her pooper was sore and she didn't want me in her poonie because she was pretty sure she was knocked up. When they were at the beach she had skipped her pill one day and was fucked and came in three times a day for a week. Dad wanted to take her to Arkansas and marry her, but she wanted to go back to school in the fall.

She never told me exactly what happened, whether she had an abortion or miscarried or it was a false alarm, and I didn't have the nerve to ask, but she returned to school in September and was soon putting out for me and my roommates.

That girl loved to fuck!

Published 
Written by badboy909
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors