Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister’s Obsession

"My sister has become obsessed with my loving"

72
18 Comments 18
26.8k Views 26.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

She started by quivering, then shaking. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she laid there before me.

I told her “Breathe, breathe, or you’ll pass out.” Still shaking, she gasped a breath and suddenly froze.

“What the hell was that?” she exclaimed as she slowly recognized her massive orgasm.

Giggling, I brushed her hair from her face and gently kissed her lips.

“That is what you said you wanted.”

My older sister Stacey and I are both in our late thirties, both married with children, and have always been close. Growing up we spent a lot of time together with our parents and younger sister, and as teenagers shared some friends and adventures as do most teenagers. We had never been sexual with each other though.

Things changed when we went together to our cousin’s wedding. It was in another city, and she called and asked if she could travel with my wife and I as her husband was going to stay home with the kids. My wife decided to stay home as well as she did not really know my cousin Cheryl, and really didn’t want to take the kids on a long road trip during school. So my sister and I went together.

Upon arriving for the weekend we went to the hotel, where I discovered that Stacey had booked us a room together to keep the expense down.

“I didn’t think you would mind,” she stated.

I was good with that, we were going to have a fun weekend together like old times. 

We cleaned up and went to the pre-wedding party. After a nice dinner and visit with our relatives we went with some of our cousins for drinks at a nearby club. After a few drinks we were all dancing with each other and having a great time.

When the music slowed down Stacey took me by the hand and said, “Come dance with me little man.”

That was her nickname for me when we were kids, and I had not heard her call me that for years. As we swayed to the music, she pulled me tight and started pushing herself tight against me. I felt her large breasts against my chest, and I could see her cleavage bursting out when I looked down. My hands were on her waist, and I dropped them down to feel the curve and firmness of her hips. She continued to press against me, and I knew she could feel my erect cock pushing into her belly.

Stacey stands about 5’4”, has long brown hair and has always had a curvy, compact body and large breasts. I am 6’2” and a slightly muscular 190lbs, so when she pushed into me her head was in my chest. She kept looking up at me, giving me a sexy look, a snarl almost. Her blue-green eyes were vivid, almost sparkling as she pulled her back so I could see her cleavage spilling out. I forgot she was my sister and saw instead an attractive, sexy woman.

We went back to the hotel. Once in the room she grabbed me, hugging and kissing me.

“I want you to fuck me!” she moaned.   

I hesitated, “Are you sure about this Stacey?”

“Oh god yes!” she said.

With that we locked in a passionate embrace, overcome with lust. As my wife has lost her sex drive for the last few years it had been months since the last time I had any sexual activity with a woman and I was beyond worked up. My hands travelled her body, feeling her curves, her solid hips, her firm ass. Moving up her hips and along her ribs I slid my hands onto her breasts - large and heavy, filling my hands and overflowing.

I undid the zipper and pulled her dress off, then unclasped her bra. Her breasts were spectacular. I leaned down and took one of her large nipples into my mouth, sucking it eagerly. Still moaning, she grabbed my head, running her hands through my hair as I squeezed and sucked on her breasts.

Breathing “Oh god, oh god,” she pushed me back and tore off my shirt, throwing buttons across the room.

She unzipped and pulled my pants and boxers off - and stopped. She was  staring at my hard cock

She quietly said, "Wow, it’s bigger than I expected,“ and then pushed me back onto the bed and quickly climbed on top of me.

We were kissing frantically, our tongues intertwined as our hands moved quickly all over each other. She lifted herself up and grabbed my throbbing cock, looked deeply into my eyes with a beautiful smile on her face, and lowered herself onto me. Her pussy was soaking wet and hot as she slowly slid over my shaft, slowly working up and down until she had the full eight inches buried inside of her. 

DinaRodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinaRodriguez

With a moan she slid up to the tip, then with a gasp she quickly pushed herself back down, feeling the whole length of my thick cock. She quickly started bucking, riding my cock up and down. I pushed her back so she was sitting upright, and grabbed her breasts, massaging and kneading them while bucking my hips to meet her rhythm.

She started screaming, "Oh fuck, oh god!” as she came on my thrusting cock, then collapsed on my chest out of breath. 

I rolled her over onto her back and started fucking her hard, pulling her legs up and onto my shoulders. I slowed down a little, each thrust going the full length of my cock. As I slid my cock back to where just the swollen head was at her lips, I grabbed her ankles, spread her legs apart and then thrust the full length of my swollen shaft into her.

With a loud gasp she shouted, “Fuck me, fuck me!”

I did. Soon I could not hold back and felt my orgasm building.

“I’m going to cum,” I moaned .

“Give  it to me, I want you to fill me up, I need it, I want to come with you!” she pleaded.

I could not take any more and exploded in her, driving my pulsing cock as deep into her as possible, filling her pussy with spurt after spurt of my hot cum. That’s when it hit her - her first real full body, mind blowing, eye rolling orgasm. Wave after wave crashing through her body, stopping her breath and making her shake uncontrollably.

As I gently kissed her and stroked her hair, she caught her breath and looked into my eyes.

“I have never felt anything like that before in my life,” she quietly said. “I have never cum during intercourse, only by hand.”

She started crying. I cuddled with her while she buried her face in my chest, stroking her hair.

Looking at me she gently spoke, “I’m sorry, it’s just I thought I would never feel that, or anything like that."

She confided in me, “Jeremy is a great guy and husband, but sex has never been great. And since the kids he doesn’t seem to have any interest in me. I know it’s wrong, but I needed to be held and wanted.”

I listened, letting her say what she needed to say.

“I know you care about me, and that you’re safe, and had a vasectomy, so you would be the perfect choice."

I nodded, letting her continue.

“And Suzanne has been saying how she has no interest in sex these days, she is afraid you would find someone else as you always had a high sex drive. So I thought why not me?”

I answered by kissing her deeply and running my hand over her body, sliding it between her legs and gently stroking her. She moaned as I slowly slid my fingers into her, feeling the heat and wetness. I got up on my knees and slowly brought my hardening cock up to her mouth while I worked her pussy with my fingers. 

She took me into her mouth, slowly at first, then speeding up as she sucked on my now fully hard cock. She tried to take as much as possible into her mouth, feeling it at the back of her throat while I slowly fucked her mouth. I kept working her pussy, brushing her clit and stroking my fingers along the upper wall of her pussy.

Feeling my cum building, I put my left hand on the back of her head and started fucking her mouth harder.

“Cum with me,” I urged. “Cum for me with my cock in your mouth!”

She grunted and moaned, her hips writhing while I held her head and my cock exploded in her mouth. She was trying to scream and swallow at the same, bucking her hips wildly while her orgasm shook her. She collapsed back onto the pillow, cum running out of her mouth and out of breath.

I removed my hand from her hot, steamy and suddenly tender pussy, leaned over and gave her a deep kiss.

She looked into my eyes, smiled, and fell asleep. I laid down with her, draping my arm over her waist and went to sleep.

The rest of the weekend was much the same; before the wedding, after the wedding, the following day. She was insatiable, addicted to the orgasms she was having with me. She told me she wanted to keep doing it after we were home. I reminded her it was not that easy, we both have families.

She insisted we would work it out.

Now, months later, we get together whenever it is feasible. She comes to my business at closing time some days so we can fuck in my office, or in one of our cars in a parking garage. She calls me to come over whenever she is alone at home, and once we went back to the same hotel for a weekend to visit our cousin.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments