Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Son

"I don’t know how it happened – it just did!"

124
18 Comments 18
44.6k Views 44.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story

I don’t know how it happened but it did. Once minute I was the doting mother of a temper-tantrum filled teenage boy that only grunted his displeasure at anything I did for him, and the next –

Well, the next, is history.

I would have to go back a few months. To the time when Robert was moody and tetchy at just about everything. I had to move for my sanity, out of town and away from just about anywhere where there was life. We had a small house in the middle of nowhere. I thought it would be just right for Robert, but I may have been wrong. He didn’t have many friends at his new college that he attended and because of the location, no chance of making any.

Perhaps I was hasty, but after the death of his father, I just wanted to get away from the hustle and bustle of a big city; too many memories.

I thought that being with Robert, on our own, would give us the chance to forget and I thought he would be able to concentrate more on his studies than his inwardly directed remorsefulness.

It seemed I was wrong. Robert got worse.

After one temper tantrum, just after dinner, he stormed off to his room.

“I fucking hate this place,” he shouted back at me.

I let out an audible and long sigh. I closed my eyes and took a long sip of the red wine; finishing it off before doing the dishes and making tracks for my own bed.

At least the shouting and stomping had stopped.

I worked my way upstairs closing all the doors on my way and making the house secure. I pulled on the door opposite Robert’s bedroom and as I did so, his door popped open. I moved to grab the handle and pull it close when my eyes were guided by my sexually subconscious mind to the body sitting upright on the bed; his torso rocking to and fro slightly. It seemed he was uttering sobbing noises but it wasn’t. He was definitely not sobbing.

I swallowed hard. I couldn’t take my eyes off his hand; or rather what it was holding. It was huge. His cock was huge. Absolutely huge and he was stroking it with gusto. I watched as his second hand joined the first. I was gobsmacked. I had never, in my life, seen a bloke masturbate using both hands with still plenty of cock poking free at the top. My mouth started salivating, just in time to see his spunk shoot from the top and onto his stomach. During one of his rocking motions, as he leant forward, a jet of spunk hit him on his mouth and dribbled over his chin.

I swear he could have sucked his own cock, had he wanted to. Maybe he just hadn’t thought of it. But in that moment, that instant, I had.

I slowly turned the handle and pulled the door the few inches and when it was shut tightly I let out the breath I was holding in for so long.

I hurried to my bedroom and closed my own door; standing behind it, breathing heavily, panting and shivering in my own skin. My stomach clenched, several times as I relived what I had just seen.

I couldn’t help myself. There are some things you can stop and say to yourself ‘no – not now.

This was not one of those moments. I dropped my skirt and quickly yanked my nickers down to the floor. My top was discarded along with my bra and I quickly opened the second draw down in my bedside cabinet. I quickly grabbed my excuse of a cock and looked at it. It was a pitiful seven inches. I placed both my hands on it and covered it. I shook my head from side to side and plunged my plastic cock into my cunt. I lifted my bum off the bed as I fucked it inside me.

Within seven, maybe eight strokes, I was coming. I pushed it in and left it there. I covered my sex with the palm of my hand as I clenched my vagina muscles. My orgasm hit me hard. It was what I needed but the most terrifying part for me was the vision in my head. My son, his cock, pervaded all my senses and took my orgasm over completely and utterly.

That was the start of everything.

From that moment onwards, I couldn’t look on my son, Robert, in any other way, other than sexually. Every moment with him became a sexual innuendo of one kind or another. I would look at him across the kitchen and wonder how far his cock reached down his shorts and whether it was doubled up underneath. When eating at the dinner table I was turned on by the thought of raising my foot to touch his cock and make it hard as I looked into his eyes. At night I would hope his door would fling open once more so that I could watch him masturbate. And in the morning, I would often stand outside the door of the shower room and contemplate opening it to peek inside; to see whether he was stroking his cock in there too. Polishing it – like all men did.

I was perverted and disgustingly so.

His tantrums didn’t improve that much either and he would often blow up at me for what seemed like no apparent reason. The last one was because of the lack of night life in this godforsaken place we called home.

He stormed upstairs, but not before leaving me with his bitter and twisted words.

I let him go. It was after my second glass of wine that I snapped and decided that he was not going to have the last word. His parting words kept bubbling over inside my head and I had become furious at how easily he sent them in my direction. No he was not going to have the last word at all; and besides there had been a pattern to his tantrums and one that I was beginning to understand.

I stormed upstairs and burst into his room.

“Don’t you ever talk to me like that again! You have no right after all that I do for you.”

My finger wagged in his direction as his erect cock stood upright with his hand around it.

Robert suddenly became aware of my presence and he bolted upright. Both his hands tried to push his cock down and cover it but they were very inadequate for the job.

“I know this is what you do every time you mouth off at me.”

Robert opened his mouth stunned; but quickly shut it again.

“I know you come up here, in a foul mood, grab your big fucking cock and start wanking.”

Robert started to wiggle backwards but was stopped by the headboard and the wall. I hadn’t stopped walking towards him since I entered the room and I was practically on him by the time my last words left my mouth.

“So go on, take your frustrations out on it, go on – wank it. Or shall I do it –“

I bent over at the waist, inches away from the head of his cock. His left hand was grabbing the base so tightly his knuckles were straining and white with the effort. I levelled my eyes at him.

“Tell you what, I’m so fucking annoyed now – I’m going to do it. I’m going to take my frustrations out on your cock.”

I grabbed his cock, not giving him the time or self-awareness to even try and stop me. His left hand peeled away from it as I grabbed it with my right hand and started to move it up and down.

“Feel good – does it?” I asked him as I looked into his eyes.

Robert nodded. His lips were quivering and I could see his stomach clenching every now and then as I pulled my hand over his cock.

Pre-cum oozed from the tip and I placed the palm of my hand over it and rubbed it over the head.

Robert’s head tilted backwards and his eyes closed. He wasn’t expecting my cum covered finger to slip between his lips and he opened them suddenly as he started tasting his own cum. My fist moved rapidly over his cock and I was breathing heavily as a result.

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer

It needed more and with his eyes open I did it.

I bent down.

My mouth covered the head of his cock and I let it slip as far inside as I could get it. I was a good cocksucker and it was my intention to have the whole lot down my throat eventually; maybe not right this moment though. For now, I had to satisfy myself with the first five inches. My hand had plenty of room to walk the length of his cock as I sucked on his glistening head at the same time.

I removed my mouth briefly.

“Come on – cum for your angry mummy.”

Robert nodded.

“Right down mummy’s throat – I want it all. All of your fucking spunk.”

Robert started to pump his bottom up and down on the bed. His hands came up to either side of my head but stopped short of what they wanted to do to it.

“Do it – go on, do it!”

Robert grabbed my head in both his hands and plunged my mouth down onto his cock. I sucked. Robert bucked his hips. My hand pulled on his long shaft and Robert –

Robert’s sperm shot out of his cock and down his mother’s throat.

I swallowed. Just about completing the action before the next spurt hit my throat and I swallowed again, and again and again. I kept pulling on his shaft and eventually I raised my mouth so that my lips sucked on his engorged head. More sperm followed upwards and pooled in my mouth.

I savoured It – loved it – wanted more.

I suddenly became aware of how wet my pussy was.

I wanted to feel his cock in me and my hand told me it didn’t seem to be going down anytime soon. I could have sworn he had eaten a whole packet of Viagra. It must have been his youth.

I leaned into him and pushed my mouth onto his. He opened it to kiss me. He wasn’t expecting his own sperm to flood into his mouth as our tongues encircled each other’s.  I pushed my tongue into his mouth and made sure he had a mouthful. He seemed to squirm away at first but there was nowhere for him to go.

Robert relented and let the experience happen; the initial shock of what his mother was doing was over, for now. I pulled away as he swallowed; he even licked his fucking lips. That was when I realised it was probably not his first time.

“That’s what you get for being pissy and having a tantrum,” I shouted at him.

His cocked jutted out from between us. It was still fucking huge. I lifted my dress and my body upwards onto his bed. I straddled him and positioned his cock at my entrance. I sank down on it. It wasn’t the first night since I had those sexy thoughts of my son that I went knicker less and braless for most of the evening.

No subtlety, no finesse, no time to think. I engulfed him before he could think of anything to say. The only thing that did come out of his mouth was the words ‘oh’ and ‘fuck’.

His cock bottomed out on my cervix and I still had another inch to go. I pushed downwards on it. I kept swearing, lifting my bum off his cock and then back down on it. Repeating the action until his whole length was inside me. I started to rock my bottom to and fro letting his full length slide inside me. I felt so fucking full.

I could see the burning desire in Robert’s eyes. They were wide open as if I was a headlight attached to the car tyres that were about to run him over. My eyes must have been in a similar state.  I was grunting hard and I could feel my orgasm grasp me, shake me, rip me apart on his gorgeous and wonderful cock.

I was coming. I lifted myself off his cock a little and I told him to fuck me. Robert started to thrust his hips upwards the second he got my instructions. His cock pushed upwards and his length powered into me.

I couldn’t resist the need to sink back down on him while my orgasm took over. My whole body was shaking.  I was clenching and unclenching my thighs around his waist. I was rocking my lower body and my head was tilted backwards.

I felt hands come up on my tits and I screamed when he pinched my extended nipples; causing my bottom to push downwards even harder and push his cock even higher into me.

I became speechless. Nothing would come out of my mouth, no words, no sound, no air.

Robert pinched my nipples again.

Still nothing. I squirmed and twisted my body in a feeble attempt to get away from his grip.

Robert pulled his bottom down a little and then pushed his cock in one more time.

A rush of air left my lungs as I moaned out loud.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!”

I grunted throughout my whole orgasm and then I felt Robert join me. His spunk erupted inside me and I could feel his creamy fluid wash against the sides of my womb.

Another quick orgasm erupted in the pit of my stomach.

I felt his hands encircle my waist as he pumped his seed into me. He pulled me towards him; nestling his head between my T-shirt covered breasts.

I gulped in lungful’s of air and between us we started to focus. The situation became clear.

I was straddled on my son’s body with his cock firmly up my cunt. I had wanked him off, sucked and swallowed his cum, brought myself off to a number of orgasms and now I was panting hard over the top of his head as his arms flowed around my waist.

“What are you thinking?” I said softly; staring into the space between the top of his head and the curtains behind his bed.

There was nothing, no reply for what seemed like ages.

“I think –”

I waited.

“I think I love you, mum.”

It wasn’t the words I expected. I expected surprise, shock, horror. I expected retribution from him as to my actions. I expected him to ask me why I was so pissed off with him. I didn’t expect those words.

“I have been a prick almost every night we have been here. But-”

“But what?”

“I have watched you every night, care for me, look after me, eat with me, drive me to college and back, everything but-”

I nodded.

“And it’s been playing on my mind every night about how sexy you look, are!”

I lifted my head backwards to look into his eyes.

“Every night that I get pissy, I come up here and think of you while I wank. Every time. It’s always you doing something to my cock.”

“Robert-”

I pulled his head into my breasts and hugged him; as hard as any mother could hug her son.

I felt his cock twitch in my cunt. Harden. Grow. I pulled my T-shirt up and lost it to the floor of his room and quickly replaced his head between my hot and swollen breasts.

“I’m here now, darling.”

We hugged until his cock was fully erect and I watched in awe as he pulled away from me with a smirk.

“This beds a little small, don’t you think.”

I agreed.

I lifted myself off his body and cock and stood up. Holding his hand I pulled him from the bed and we made tracks to a much larger room; three doors away from Robert’s bedroom.

I walked inside and felt his hand on my backside giving me a petulant smack. I smiled but quickly realised that the glint in his eyes told me far more than I needed to know.

That was three glorious months ago.  I say glorious because he hasn’t stopped pleasuring me. He comes home from college and we talk and laugh and do all those normal things people do, together. We love each other and he never gets pissy at me at all.

I know why – it’s because he can have me. I’m his girlfriend, his lover, his sex toy, his slut, his tart, his mother!

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments