Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Teacher and I Part 4

"My teacher teaches again"

3
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Our vacation passed quickly. I spent every possible moment of the week stealing away with Rachel. I lost count of the number of times we enjoyed some form of pleasure. If our bodies had been a mystery to each other, the mystery was gone. I felt closer to her.

I was eighteen and ready to graduate. She was turning seventeen in a few months. I was glad we had started what we had now, instead of later. At least we could enjoy it before I left for college.

We hadn’t spoken of returning home or how things had changed between us during our time away. I’m sure neither of us knew what we should do.

Our first day back to school went as normal. The regular routine with nothing out of the ordinary.

School had let out a couple hours ago and I was walking out to my car after basketball practice. I had decided to shower at the school and my hair was still drying as I neared my vehicle. As I threw my bag in, my phone buzzed.

It was my Rebecca. “My place?”

I text back, “When?”

“Now!”

Within fifteen minutes I was knocking on her door. She opened it quickly as she concealed herself behind the door. I entered and she closed it behind me. I soon understood why she was hiding behind the door.

She stood in only a pair of black panties and matching bra. Her long blond hair was lying across her shoulders. Our previous rendezvous came flooding into my mind.

Without hesitation, she pushed me towards the same sofa we had previously used. I settled on the couch as she straddled me. Her breasts heaved in my face as she leaned forward, pressing her lips to mine. Her body arched, her breathing heavy.

“You can never go away for that long again,” she moaned in my ear. “I’ve needed your cock.” Her anticipation over the past week had her ripping my shirt off in a hurry. She stood and walked around the back of the sofa. “Take off your pants. I have a bit of a surprise for you.”

I tilted my head back as she stood behind me. She reached forward and placed a piece of material over my eyes and secured it behind my head.

“Can you see?” she asked.

“No, not a thing.”

“Good.”

I heard her walk around from the back of the couch and stand in front of me.

“Now, in order for this surprise to work you cannot touch me or take off the blindfold until I tell you. Agreed?”

“Sure,” I said. If this was going to be anything like our first I wasn’t going to say or do anything to ruin it.

“Good. Do you like it when I suck your cock?”

I nodded.

I felt her kneel down in front of me. Her hands gently slid up my legs and lead to my cock.

Something felt different. I wasn't sure what it was. The blindfold? Her touch after having been with Rachel? I couldn’t tell what it was, but it was different than I remembered.

Her hands crept from my thighs towards my cock as she moved her body closer. She gently grabbed me, slowly stroking in a steady rhythm. Her hot breath caused my cock to rise. Her mouth was inches from my cock as she began licking the head. She traced gentle circles around the top, letting me slip inside her mouth momentarily before her tongue pushed me away again.

She began building up speed, alternating between her hand stroking me with the tip gently resting inside her mouth, to my cock reaching the back of her throat as her tongue danced across my shaft.

I longed to reach forward and feel her. To touch her. Her breasts were periodically brushing against my legs. Swaying as she moved her head along my shaft. Her moaning was subdued. I would feel momentary vibrations only to have them quickly end. Her speed was building and my ability to contain myself was diminishing.

“I’m going to come,” I muttered.

Her pace didn’t slow. It intensified. My hips starting bucking as I strained to push deeper into her mouth. She obliged, taking me in as far as she could. My cock hardened and I began to come in her mouth. At that instant, just as my release was taking over, a pair of lips pressed themselves hard against my mouth. Immediately I needed to see who was kissing me. The intensity of my orgasm, the confusion of who I was kissing and who was sucking my cock, caused me to reach for the blindfold around my eyes.

Rebecca quickly halted my action.

“Don’t take it off,” she said sharply. Softening her tone, she continued,“You promised."

I moved my hands back down. Not completely relaxed but willing to trust her for a moment longer. Whoever was on the ground was continuing to suck me clean. Sucking me dry as their tongue continued to trace along my shaft and head.

Rebecca, who I quickly deduced had kissed me, leaned in and began an intense kiss. Her tongue began circling around mine, neither of us able to penetrate deep enough. The sensation was only heightened by my cock being sucked. It had softened briefly; however, due to the constant attention, it was quickly recovering.

Hellen_McCartney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hellen_McCartney


As I continued to explore Rebecca's mouth and had the sensation of my cock being sucked, it recovered to full stature.

Rebecca withdrew and the individual sucking my cock ceased and rested their hands on my thighs. I sensed Rebecca behind me again as she reached forward and began undoing the blindfold. As it slipped away, my eyes immediately fell to who was kneeling in front of me.

“Rachel?”

My shock brought a smile to Rachel’s face as Rebecca walked around to stand in front of me. Rachel stood. Naked, she turned to kiss Rebecca as she gently cupped her pussy, letting her hand linger as they finished their kiss.

Rebecca grinned as she looked at me.

“We’ve been seeing each other for some time,” she started. I assume in an effort to wipe away the bewildered look on my face she continued, “Rachel decided she wanted to bring you in and devised the plan. Who was I to argue with such a good idea?”

My sister looked down at me. She was standing beautifully naked in front of me. She gently bit her lip as a grin crept on her face.

I wanted to feel betrayed or misled or any number of emotions, but who was I kidding? I had two of the most beautiful women I’d ever seen standing in front of me. One naked and the other one about to be.

My face transitioned from one of shock and confusion to a grin. Both women took this as the sign it was meant to be and sat by me, one on each side. They both laughed as they explained their excitement and concern over their plan. As they talked, they took turns reaching forward and grabbing my cock for a quick stroke or reaching across to caress each other. During their explanation, both of them ended up resting their hand on my cock as they mutually stroked up and down.

Rebecca was the first to speak. “Can I watch you fuck her?”

I nodded. Rachel stood and reached for my hands, pulling me to my feet. Rebecca, still seated on the couch watched as Rachel bent over and leaned in to kiss her.

After placing a brief kiss, Rachel looked back at me and said, “Fuck me from behind.”

I moved forward and taking her ass in my hands, guided my cock to her pussy. I pushed in as she moaned in Rebecca’s mouth. I started slow, letting her slowly build. Her moans were disappearing into Rebecca’s mouth as they continued to kiss. I gradually began alternating every fourth or fifth thrust with a hard thrust. Her body would throw forward, knocking into Rebecca as her moan would heighten.

After several intense thrusts, their kiss broke as Rachel slightly straightened her back.

Rebecca sank to her knees from the sofa and slowly traced her hands up Rachel’s legs, bringing them to rest on her hips. I continued to alternate hard and soft thrusts as her hands rested on Rachel’s hips. She slowly took control, grabbing Rachel and pulling her away from my cock only to slam her back towards me. I stopped moving and stood still, allowing Rebecca to control Rachel’s speed. Rachel’s moans were increasing and she brought her hand down between her legs, slowly teasing her clit.

“Do you like fucking him?” Rebecca asked Rachel, looking up at her.

“Uh huh,” was all Rachel could muster.

“Can I fuck him?” Rebecca asked.

Rachel nodded. Rebecca stopped moving Rachel on my cock as she stepped aside. Rebecca reached in and took me in her mouth. Licked my shaft as she tasted what was left of Rachel on my cock.

Letting me fall from her mouth, she laid back on the sofa and spread her legs. Told me to fuck her. I knelt on the sofa and guided my cock into her.

“I need to taste more of your pussy,” she said, pulling Rachel towards her.

Rachel straddled her mouth, facing me. Rebecca began working on her pussy as I slowly fucked Rebecca. Rachel leaned forward, her face indicating that Rebecca was doing something right. She kissed me as I plunged in and out of Rebecca. Rebecca’s hips were lifting with each thrust as I entered her deeper and deeper. Rachel began grinding her pussy harder against Rebecca. Her body tensed as she broke our kiss. She reached forward, placing a hand on my shoulder as her orgasm took over her body.

After a few moments, Rachel stood. As Rebecca's face came into view from under Rachel's pussy, she looked up at me. Her tits were bouncing with each thrust as I picked up speed. I began thrusting harder and deeper into her pussy. Rachel gently rubbed Rebecca’s clit as her hips thrust harder and harder against me.

“Fuck me!” she yelled as her body tensed.

"Come in her," Rachel screamed. "Fuck her pussy!"

Rebecca's body tensed as her orgasm took control. Her pussy tightened around my cock as my orgasm took over and I released my cum inside her.

I slowed as our orgasms subsided. I pulled out and sat back on the sofa. Each of us sat quietly enjoying the release we had all experienced.

After a few minutes Rebecca broke the silence, “Well,” she started, “should we move this into the bedroom?”

To be continued.

­­­

Published 
Written by bored4sex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors