Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Weekend Alone With Uncle Roland

8
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I had just finished up at work when my cell phone rang. "Sophia, come over this weekend," the voice said.

"Hello to you, too? Mom, Its a 10 hour drive, if I come out it's for more then the weekend," I replied.

"Fine, your room is ready, see you soon." The line went dead. Guess I was going to California.

I drove home, packed some bags and hopped into my car. I drove for about an hour and half before I pulled up to a gas station. I went in picked up a few snacks and some water and headed back to my car. I had Marianas Trench blasting when my phone rang.

"Hello, mother," I automatically said as I answered my phone.

"You really need to stop doing that, you know it scares me," she barked back.

"It scares you that I have caller ID, you should really try it sometime," I replied.

"Now don't be smart, Sugar Pea. When do you think you will be here?" she questioned.

"I'll call you back when I know." I hung up. I made the rest of the drive blaring my favorite songs. I pulled around the bend and saw the oh-so-familiar well and the big old sign with my family's name on it. I pulled up and saw my mom sitting on the porch. I got out of my car and my mom literally tackled me. For a 65 year old woman, she's got some skills.

"Hi Mom," I said.

"Welcome home, Sugar Pea. There is food on the counter if you're hungry," she replied.

"Thanks, Mom," I said as I walked inside.

Of course my mother had my favorite, spaghetti and garlic bread. I made a plate and when I was about to sit down to eat, in walked my Uncle Roland.

"Hey, Lil Miss," he said.

"Hi, Uncle Roland," I said as I got up to hug him.

"No, sit, eat," he said.

One thing you will learn is that you never argue with Uncle Roland. My Uncle Roland stood about 6"2, he was kind of muscular but not overly. He had the deepest brown eyes you would ever see.

I ate and I went up to room. It still looked like it did when I lived here. I was pretty sure my mom thought I would kill her if she touched any of my stuff. I put my bags in my closet and I decided to take a shower. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. The hot water cascading down my breasts felt so good.

I've never told anyone this but my Uncle Roland made me so horny. My hand trailed down towards my breasts. I pinched my nipples and I moaned softly. I continued to play with my nipples when I quickly realized that I needed to be downstairs for dinner. I quickly changed into shorts and a tank top. I sauntered downstairs.

"God Sophia, Ever heard of pants?" my Uncle teased me.

"Sure I have, those are the things with way too much fabric?" I laughed back.

"Your mom and dad went down to see your aunt, they said they would be back Monday, So I guess its just you and me," he told me.

"Figures, I get here and they just leave. What would you like for dinner?" I asked him.

"What are you making?" he replied.

"Guess its a surprise." We ate in silence and that was unusual for us. "Would you like to watch a movie after dinner," I finally asked him.

"Sure sweetheart, you pick, I'll clean up."

So thats exactly what we did, I went to go put the movie in and he cleaned up the dishes.

------------------------------

As I brought the dishes to the kitchen, I could see her bend over to put in the movie. God her ass looked so good in those little shorts of hers. You could see everything. The two little tan half moons coming out from under them, her black thong in between her cheeks.

If she wasn't my niece they would be on the floor. The day she turned 18 I started having these fantasies about her. I knew it was wrong but they wouldn't go away. She stood around 5"4, perfect sexy breasts. An ass to die for, her legs were toned and tanned. Instant erection is what she was. "Sophia, What did you pick?" I asked her trying to get the thoughts out of my mind.

"My favorite movie of course, Halloween," she said with a sexy smile.

"Of course you did," I said as I walked over to sit with her on the couch. About 20 minutes into the movie she placed her head on my shoulder and I didn't think anything about it. Another 20 minutes passed and she had placed her hand on my thigh, about every 5 minutes or so she would inch it up towards me crotch. I wanted her to touch me and you could tell she wanted it.

You could smell her, god I just wanted to taste her. My first instinct was to let her get as far as she wanted but instead of taking advantage of my opportunity I did this. "Hey Sophia, you're 21 now right?" I asked her.

"Uh, Uncle I'm 19," she said with this confused look on her face.

"Good!" I said as I got up and walked towards the kitchen. "Two Pearl Harbors coming up," I said.

"Wow Uncle, I'm surprised you know what a Pearl Harbor is," she said now with a look a shock on her face.

Now I don't know why I thought getting a young attractive girl drunk would get me out of the situation I was getting myself into but at the time it made sense. About a quarter way through the movie she was completely wasted and was getting bolder with every drink that she consumed.

"Alright sweetheart, I think you've had enough to drink," I told her. She just placed her head on my shoulder and her hand on my crotch. "You do realize where you just put your hand right?" I asked her.

She looked up at me, smiled the sexiest smile I've ever seen and then she did it.

SofiaMeyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaMeyers

She kissed me. My mind was spinning, I didn't want it to stop.

----------------------------------

Oh my god, I was doing it. I was kissing my Uncle Roland, my lips against his. I could feel him hesitating at first but he quickly gave in. It had to be the most passionate kiss I have ever had.

My hands were exploring his body and his hands were exploring mine. I felt his hands grab my ass and I moaned into his mouth.

"You like that don't you?" he asked me. I pushed my ass against his hands and nodded. I continued to explore his body with my hands. "Sophia, We shouldn't be doing this, this is wrong, I'm your uncle," he said.

"But Uncle Roland, you don't understand. You make me so wet and when you touch me, my world spins. I constantly dream about you. When I play with myself, I scream your name. You don't understand what you do to me," I told him. He sat there with a blank stare on his face and I was so scared of what he was going to do or say. "Please Uncle, say something, I've never wanted someone like I want you. My body craves you, I need to feel you inside me. Your body entangled with mine, your breath against my skin. Your hands on my body, I've never needed someone like I need you," I was almost pleading with him.

-------------------------

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My niece, the sexiest thing walking the face of the Earth was telling me that she masturbated to the thought of me. That she wanted to fuck me. She could have any guy that she wanted and she wanted me. It was a very hard thing to get my mind around.

"Would you like to know the truth Sophia?' I asked her. She just nodded. "Since the day you turned 18 I've had fantasies about you doing all sorts of wild things to me. Ever since your aunt died, I've been very lonely and having such a sexy young thing walking around is very tempting. But this is wrong Sophia, its so very wrong. If anyone ever found out, we would be in so much trouble," I tried to explain to her.

"No one has to find out," she replied. In one swift movement she was on my lap. You could feel how wet she was. She was literally dripping out of her shorts. "Fuck me Uncle Roland. Take me now," she pleaded with me.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I was hoping she would say no but no luck for me.

"Yes, I want this so badly, I've been saving myself for you," she told me.

"Okay sweetheart, I'll take it slow," I replied. She stood up and lead me to her room. She sat me down on her bed and did a sexy little strip tease for me. First, She slowly took of her shirt exposing her black laced bra to me. I don't know why she bothered to put it on because you could see everything. Her nipples were poking through the lace and I just wanted to tear it off.

Next to go were her shorts. I couldn't even describe how sexy she looked. She just smiled her sexy smile and asked me to remove the rest. I came up towards her, un-hooked her bra and threw it to the ground. She has the most wonderful breasts I have ever seen. Her puffy pink nipples were poking out and I took the left one in my mouth, causing her to squeal.

"Oh, Uncle Roland that feels so good." While I had one in my mouth I started to pinch the other. Making her moan. "Uncle Roland, play with me," she pleaded. I trailed down her body towards her wonderful little mound. Kissing her sides, moving inwards towards her belly button. I eventually reached my destination, the top of her panties. She smelled so good, I started to pull down her panties when she stopped me. "Eat me out with my panties on," she asked me. So I complied.

I picked her up and placed her on her bed. I got between her legs and started to flick at her clit with my tongue. She automatically started moaning quite loudly. I continued to flick her clit until I slid off her panties. I was finally looking at her beautiful pussy. There was not a hair in site and you could visibly see how what she was. I was so hard I was afraid I was going to break my zipper. I went back to her clit.

Flicking it slowly and with every flick I increased my speed. I could tell she was close to cumming so I slide in a finger and that set her off.

"Oh, Uncle Roland!! Yeah, just like that, uh yes!" she screamed. Her hips were bucking wildly and I fought to hold on. After she came down from her orgasmic high, she got on her knees in front of me and slid my pants off. "Uncle Roland, you're so big." She gasped in shock. I'm nothing special, 7" inches long. She took me into her mouth and I moaned softly.

She was using her tongue to swirl circles on my head. She was slowly working her way down and she eventually was deep throating my cock. "Oh, Sophia. You're so good at that. You sure you've never down this before?" I said to her. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes and continued to suck me in. "Mmm, Sophia..." I moaned out in pleasure.

She looked up at me and said, "Cum for me baby, I want your hot load all over me."

I felt the familiar feeling in my balls and she continued to suck me off. I couldn't hold it anymore. "Mmm, Yes, Sophia.. I'm cummiiinng!" I moaned out loudly as I shot my load all over her face.

"Oh, Uncle Roland, that was so hot," she gasped.

"I agree," said a male voice.

I turned around in horror as I saw Kevin, Sophia's brother standing in the doorway.

To Be Continued....

Published 
Written by LaurenHenry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors