Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nan, Mom and Me Pt. 11

"Young Dan and Gracie, his Mom"

6
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Nan, Mom and Me Pt.11                 Young Dan and Gracie, his Mom

We have eventually reached the advent of the series.  Dan – who’s  Nan and Grandpa  are also his Mom’ and Dad’s father and the same with Fran, so that is starting to get a little complicated.  Don’t you think??

Let’s have a little rundown on the original stories so that we can clear it up – just a little.

Firstly Dan (the original) made love to Mom and Nan.  Mom had 2 children to him and they were named Gracie Francis and Joseph Daniel – he got the nickname of JD.

Gracie caught her Mom and ‘brother’ making love and it was explained that they were actually her parents, and that JD was theirs as well, and that Nan sometimes joined the festivities.  Gracie decided that she wanted her Daddy to induct her into womanhood.

So Dan decided to oblige her and took her virginity.  These arrangements carried on for a couple of years, with Dan, Mom, Nan and Gracie all enjoying different activities with each other or together.  They were all waiting for young JD to be old enough to join them.

Eventually JD joined the family fun.  He enjoyed both his Nan and Mom for 12 months before taking his sister, Gracie. 

These two were so enamored of  each other that they decided to stay together and start their own family.  After settling away from their home town, they produced a son and a daughter, who they named after their grandparents, Dan Jnr and Fran.

Over the years the children were raised in a loving family with all the grandparents visiting on occasion.  Nan was still with Mom and Dan Snr but not quite as active and played a more voyeur role now.

We have come the full circle and it is time for Dan Jnr to be introduced into the life style of the family.

JD and Gracie sat young Dan down and set about to explain the family – he was told that his Dad and Mom were actually Brother and Sister and they had been born to his Grandmother and her Brother, who were also still on the scene with both of them, and even that Nan, their great-grandmother sometimes joined in the games.  Young Dan took a moment to sort this out in his mind and then asked, “Well, now what happens.”

JD told him that he was arranging for him to become part of the action, if he wanted.

“WOW, Dad, that sounds awesome.  When can we start, and who will I get to fuck first.”

The scene was set much the same as their own had been, and young Dan was greeted by his Mom strolling into the living room with very little clothing.  He was amazed at the sight.  There stood this wonderful woman who was his Mom.  Gracie wore a lacy see through bra and a thong in a translucent pink. She also had on a garter belt and stockings and 3inch stiletto heels.  She looked like a goddess.

“Ohhh Mom, you are so beautiful.  “You're so hot!  I've have dreamt of making love to you for so long now. I think about you every night. I wanted to get a look at your pussy, and this evening I get to see it up close. It is all hot and wet and ready! What I wouldn't do or give, to put my aching prick into that sweet hole. I know it would be tight, and squeezing my hard dick to make me cum. I would stroke in you slow and then hard, at first gentle and then more quickly. I'd be the best lover you ever had!"

Gracie walked over to the sofa and sat beside him.  She turned her head and kissed him on the lips, probing his mouth with her tongue.  Dan was certainly no virgin, although he had only had a couple of full-on sexual experiences.  He opened his mouth to her warm tongue as she delved into the depths of his oral cavity and swept her tongue into all the far recesses.  They fed off each other like this for about ten minutes until they both had to come up for air.

“You certainly know how to kiss baby, now Momma’s gonna teach you how to “make love”, not just fuck.”

“I’m ready when you are, Mom.  I can’t wait.  I have dreamt of this day and wanked off thinking about you for so many years.”

Gracie took him by the hand and led him to the main bedroom. She turned and started to unbutton his shirt and slid it off his arms.  She then took the zip in her hand and slowly lowered it and pushed his jeans down his legs, he just stepped out of them and left them on the floor.  He stood there in just his boxers.

“Now it’s my turn Mom.

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone

I want to undress you. There isn’t much to take off but I want to do the honours.”

He kissed her gently as his slipped his hands around her back and undid the bra. He slowly slid the straps over her arms so that he could gaze upon those beautiful breasts.  He couldn’t get over the fact that she was standing there, almost naked, for his appraisal. Young Dan bent his head and kissed down from her shoulders to the tops of her boobs and then took the nipples, one by one, into his mouth.  He laved and licked and sucked, it seemed like forever.  Gracie, in the meantime was starting to breathe more deeply and loudly, pulling his head closer to her mammaries.  It felt so good having her baby suckle on the breasts that fed when he was a lot younger.

When he came up at last, he looked at her with such love in his eyes that she felt she could weep.

He proceeded to kiss down her body until he came to her most precious plateau of joy. His fingertip brushed along her swelling lips. He felt her wetness welcome him. He felt for her, found her, found the source of her need, slipped his finger round and around.   Hw slowly inched his face towards her groin, but used every ounce of discipline to avoid a direct attack on her clit.   He wanted both of them to savour this act of worship on his part and the realization of his wildest dreams.   He inhaled her aroma and planted kisses on both sides of her pussy, on the inner thighs and lips and licked the valleys where her thighs met her crotch.     Her aroma was deliciously heady but it was obvious she had recently showered and that the aroma was from her arousal.

He slowly ran his tongue upwards until he was tickling the hood of her clit and then settled down to a feast of clit and pussy.  His sounds were muffled, but he was making, "Yum - - yum" noises as he munched on mamma's mons of Venus. He had a natural talent for cunnilingus, Latin for eating pussy. (Did that make him a 'Latin' lover?) I was too far gone to prevent him from ravishing my cunt with his oral assault. I knew that soon enough my vagina was going to erupt. Dan was as merciless with his torture as any cruel master, I was a slave to his sweeping tongue lashes. His laps upon my poor pussy punished me but with pleasure. I was unable to stop the spread of my thighs and the lifting of my legs, with knees bent and pelvis tilted to provide entree to all my recesses. Dan took full advantage of the situation and gave every fold and crevice wet caresses, with his face fastened to my crotch.

“Dan, please darling, I want you to fuck Mommy, now.”

Dan raised his head and gave Gracie’s clit one last quick lick and kiss.

“I am going to give you the best fuck of you life Mom.”

Dan eased his cock into his Mom’s womanly folds and felt that he was slipping into a velvet glove.  She was so hot and moist. He gazed into her eyes as he gently slipped his rod into her, in and out, in and out.  This woman mesmerized him.  His Mom, and he was making love to her.

The movements of their bodies corresponded like a symphony.  They were so in tune with each other. Gracie began to feel her orgasm as it moved through her body and cried out. 

“Son, I am going to cum.”

“Let it go Mom, I am going to have you again, so this first time won’t be the last.”

Gracie and Dan both reached the height of ultimate pleasure, at the same time.

Young Dan rolled off his Mom and lay beside her.

“I would love you to have MY baby, Mom.”

Gracie was shocked.  She just realised that it was probable, as she wasn’t on any birth control and she was still young enough.

“Well, young man, that is something we will have to talk to your father about, Okay.”

“I can wait Mom, but I won’t stop trying,” he replied cheekily.

The pair of them made love for the rest of the night.  JD had slept in young Dan’s bed.

When they all came down to breakfast in the morning, JD could see by the look on their faces that everything had gone well.

Now it will be his turn to indoctrinate his baby girl, Fran, and of course Young Dan will have to have his way with his sister!!!!!
 

 

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments