Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nan, Mom and Me Pt.12

"Fran is introduced into the family festivities"

6
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Nan, Mom and Me Pt. 12                  Fran is introduced into the family festivities.


At last we come to the final chapter of this wonderful family fuckfest.

After Young Dan had been introduced to the festivities with his Mom, Gracie; of course he was also encouraged to help me out with his Nan. The family had become quite an incestuous one.  With all the members getting involved at times, it became a very hot and lustful experience.

Unfortunately, the original Nan from the first few stories had passed away a couple of years previously but my Mom and Dad still came to visit regularly.  Dan Snr. Would be only to eager to take my Gracie to bed, at the same time as young Dan and I would get together with Mom.

It had finally come to the time when JD would indoctrinate young Fran, his daughter. Then Young Dan would also get to taste the fruits of his lovely sister.

One evening just after Fran’s 17th birthday party, we were all sitting in the lounge room watching the TV.  JD got up and said he was going to put on a Video instead.

When he sat down and turned on the remote, it was a porn movie.  It contained a father and daughter, then a brother and sister settling into a fuck session.

I think he was giving us a signal that he wanted to be part of something the same!!!!!!

I stood up and sat myself on the sofa beside my daughter and put my arm around her and proceeded to explain the situation to her.  How the family was so involved with each other.  All the while I ran my hands up and down her arms and  ‘accidentally’ brushed against the sides of her breasts.  She was amazed at what she was hearing and when I took one of her stiff nipples in between my finger and thumb, she turned to me and kissed me.  Not the usual Daddy-daughter kiss, but a full on French kiss.  I felt that this was a way of both acknowledging and agreeing to become part of the family festivities in the future.

I bent my head and kissed her on the neck and swirled my tongue behind her ear, and boldly began to cup both her tits in the palms of my hands and pressure those wonderful mounds of flesh.

Now Fran was about 5’ 6” tall with a willowy body and perky tits.  She was about a 34C cup size, in fact, a beautiful hand and mouthful.  She had a bouncy way of walking and a booty that would jiggle when she moved, a delight to the male eyes.  She had reddish-brown hair cut into a bob and large bright blue eyes.  She laughed a lot and was a very happy young girl.

While JD was working on his daughter, Young Dan had slipped onto the arm of the seat where his Mom, Gracie, was sitting.  He also let his hands wander over her bustline while watching JD.  He was horny and wanted to get with his Mom so badly, but knew he had to wait until his Dad took his sister to the bedroom.

JD stood up and held out his hand to young Fran and led her away from the room, to the bedroom.  He whispered in her ear, “Is this what you want my sweet girl.”

Fran looked at her Daddy and nodded. “Oh yes, Daddy, I want you to be my first man.”

They proceeded to the bedroom.  JD closed the door over but didn’t lock it, leaving it a little ajar.  He knew that young Dan and Gracie would want to watch the proceedings later.

Of course, JD and Fran had barely disappeared into the bedroom before young Dan started to strip his Mom.  She also wanted him so badly.  Young Dan went on his knees and started to eat his Mom’s pussy before JD and Fran were even undressed.

JD held Fran in his arms and started to loosen her clothing, he unbuttoned her blouse and then undid the clasp of her bra and let them both drop to the floor.  Turning her around to face him, he fondled her breasts and lowered his head and started to suckle both globes of flesh and lick the nipples with the tip of his tongue.  Young Fran was in ecstasy by now; none of her boyfriends had ever gone this far and she realized that this is what “making love” was all about.  JD worked at her jeans and slipped the zip down, at the same time dragging her panties down with the jeans until they too landed on the floor, she stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

JD did all this before taking off any of his own clothing so Fran began to unbutton his shirt and slipped it down his arms and it fell to the floor to join her garments.  JD lifted her in his arms and lay her across the bed facing towards him, then he knelt down at the side of the bed and inhaled the aroma of that beautiful virgin pussy in front of him.

He stuck his tongue out and laved and licked the sides of her Garden of Eden and slowly lifted the hood of the clit with his tongue and began to gently nibble it.  Fran was in heaven, never would she have thought that it would be like this.  She had heard from girls at school who had lost their virginity on the back seats of cars and that hadn’t sounded too great.  But to be here with her own Daddy was a thrill she could never have imagined.

JD continued to build up the tension in that wonderful cunt until Fran screamed, “Oh Daddy, I think I’m cumming.  Please help me.”

JD continued feasting on her pussy and cunt until she shuddered to a mighty orgasm.

They lay on the bed together to recoup their strength.

“Daddy, I never thought it would be so wonderful.”

“Well my darling, we have only just begun, Daddy wants for finish making love to you by fucking you and taking your virginity.  Is that what you want too?”

“Oh yes Daddy, I want to be a woman in every way.  Will you fuck me often from now on.”

“I am sure that can be arranged, whenever young Dan is with your Mom, I will be in your bed with you, if you want me.  How does that sound?”

“Fine with me Daddy, but I think we have something else to do before the night is over,”
“Just you lay there on your back Daddy, now I am going to make you happy.”

Fran then proceeded to run her tongue around his nipples and down his stomach. She reached the base of his stiff cock, and gasped at the size of it.  It ran in the family that all the men were at least seven and half to eight inches long and quite thick.  She ran her hands up and down that love pole working it so that the pre-cum started to eject from the eye of the penis.  Then she lowered her head and engulfed the knob of his stiff stick into her mouth, working her lips up and down the shaft and having a virtual feast of hot rod.  JD was by this time, extremely horny and ready to pour out his seed, so he pulled her head away from his cock and told her that he was just about to cum. 

“That is okay Daddy, I want you to cum in my mouth.”

That was all the words he needed to hear, and he erupted into the cavern of her sweet mouth, and she swallowed all but the last few drops which overflowed and ran down her chin.

“Mmmm, that was so good Daddy.  When can you get it up again so that we can eventually fuck?”

“Just give me five minutes baby, and I will be all ready for you.”

As they lay on the bed, Fran played with JD’s cock and it didn’t take too long for him to rise to the occasion, once again.

JD continued to lie on his back and picked Fran up under the arms and sat her on top of his upper legs. 

“I am going to sit you on top of my cock sweetheart, that way you can lower yourself down onto it and fuck me as slowly or fast as you want.  This is your night and I want you to enjoy it as much as I am.”

“Okay Daddy.

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

Anyway you want is alright with me.”

So Fran sat atop her fathers thighs and rocked herself back and forth, and gradually bought the lips and mouth of her cunt to meet the head of JD’s cock.  Both knew that there would be some pain but JD would try to alleviate that by diversifying her mind by sucking on her boobs.   Fran raised her body up a little and slowly bought the weight down onto her fathers cock-head.  She then gave a stronger push and firmly embedded him into her cunt.  She sat still absorbing the slight pain and then began to rock back and forth, and up and down on that steel rod.   She had a bounteous smile on her face and started to giggle.

“Oh Daddy, what have I been missing out on.  Why didn’t we start this earlier.”

JD replied, “Well, my lovely, firstly because it is illegal and secondly you were too young.”

“Well I wont be going without it too many times from now on. Especially with my wonderful Daddy around to help me out.”

All through this conversation, they had been fucking up a storm and Fran gave off one unholy scream as she rushed to an almighty orgasm, once again.  JD felt his sperm rising up from his balls and he erupted into his daughter’s womb.

They both collapsed, spent.  There was a round of applause from the doorway,  Young Dan and his Mom walked into the room, both completely naked.  

“Wow, that was a great show of love making between the two of you,” said young Dan.

JD and Fran spent the rest of the night together and young Dan continued to fuck his Mom for the rest of the night.

********************************************************************

A couple of days later, young Dan came upon Fran lying on her bed, reading.  She only had on a camisole and a thong bikini and looked delicious to his eyes.  He walked into her room and sat beside her and ran his hands over her body.  Fran looked at him lovingly with the question in her eyes.  “I think you want what Daddy had the other night eh Dan.”

At this time, JD and Gracie were both at work so didn’t realize what was happening

“As long as you want it too Sis, I would love to suck your tits and pussy and fuck you.”

So he lay on the bed beside her and began to strip her of her clothes, all the while she also helped him out of his shirt and shorts.  He wasn’t wearing any underwear so it was a lot easier for her to grab his pecker and  start massaging him.

Young Dan kissed his sister firmly on the mouth and inserted his tongue between her teeth, and they dueled with their tongues for a few minutes.

She lay on her back and young Dan slipped down level with her groin. Her pussy was covered with a thin covering of reddish brown hair. He opened her legs wide and knelt between them, gazing at the first real sighting of this wonderful piece of woman flesh. Flicking his tongue, he licked at the meaty pussy lips and dragged his tongue up and down the juicy gash. While lapping at her sweet juices, she filled his nose with the rich fragrance of her femininity. Her overheated womanhood filled his senses

Tickling the little pearl with his tongue, he eased his finger into the tightness of her cunt. Knowing what he was doing and whom he was doing it to, excited him so much. She had her hands on his head digging into his hair as she hunched her pussy up against his lips. She made soft sounds as he continued to tease her. She arched her back and bent her knees, as she thrust her breasts into the air.

Dan wrapped his hand around the thick, hard shaft of his cock and aimed the tapered head down at the glorious gash awaiting him. Slowly, he fitted the tip of his prick down into the juice filled opening, easing forward, and feeding his cock into her. As he did this, she slipped her arms behind her legs, lifting them up higher. Deeper and deeper, he sank into the hot, boiling nectar that helped eased him into her, and spreading and filling her with his shaft.
Dan was sliding his big cock all the way into the back of her cunt, his balls slapping against her ass. She didn't ever want him to stop but she felt herself reaching the edge once again. She felt herself plunging into the darkness as waves of pleasure drowned her. Her legs shook and she gave an unholy primal scream. After several long minutes, the scream weakened to a plaintive whimper. Her cunt spasmed  and convulsed around his prick. Dan continued to pump his cock into her in the same slow pace until he felt his sperm build up and begin to erupt into that womanly abyss.

“Well brother, that was some fuck,” Fran eventually found her voice.

“Fran sweetie, if it is okay with you, Dad and I can fuck you on different nights because you know that I also fuck Mom.  We may even be able to arrange a three or foursome at times – and include Mom and you with Dad and myself.  How does that sound to you?”

“I suppose I will be a very lucky girl then, having both my big brother and my Daddy both fucking me, and maybe on the same night.  I love the thought of it. I am determined to make up for lost time.”

When JD and Gracie came home that night they immediately sensed the difference in the attitude of the two young folk.

JD took young Dan aside and asked him what had happened.

“Well, Dad, I got my turn with Fran this afternoon.  We have decided that we want the family to keep up the tradition and will be available for the festivities anytime.  When Gran Fran and Pa Dan come to visit, we want to be involved with them also.

The family celebrated that night and those family festivities carry on even to this day. As one family dies out another comes along to take its place and carry on the experiences of a lifetime.

That is the final chapter of this series – I don’t feel as though it can go any further. Hope everyone has enjoyed reading it –

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON – I am having a break until the 10th Jan. 2010 

 

 

 


              

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments