Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Need a ride?

"A simple gesture proves to enlighten a joung student about threesomes and ass play"

5
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I had just turned eighteen and managed to buy my first car with the money I earned during the holidays. It was great. I finally had the freedom to go wherever I wanted, when I wanted. Since I was in my senior year we were allowed to drive to and from school, which was a relief on this particularly hot summer day.

I was on my way home when I saw Sarah, Sally’s younger sister, walking along the sidewalk. I knew Sally well and she was part of my circle of friends. Sarah was only one year below us and often mixed with the group. I had always had a crush on her, however I never found the courage to make a move.

It was a scorching hot day so I decided it to be prudent to offer her a lift. I pulled over and rolled down my window. “Hey Sarah, need a ride?” I asked with a smile.

“Sure. I’m just on my way home,” she replied. The seventeen year old hopped into the passenger side and turned to me, “Thanks, its unbearable out there.” She was a petite blond with legs stretching forever. As she shuffled into the car her short school skirt rode up flashing me a view of her long slender legs. I felt my cock twitch.

“So where to?” I asked. I pulled away and she directed me as we went. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her lush supple lips and those long slender legs the entire trip. Thoughts of burying my face between her legs as she moaned with delight kept rushing through my mind.

We finally arrived in her driveway and she popped the door open. Her skirt rode right up as I watched her climb out the car and I caught a glimpse of her pussy bulge wrapped in her tight white panties. She turned around and lent into the car with a cheeky smile and said, “Thanks for the lift, you just saved me a long walk. Would you like to come in for a cool glass of water for your trouble?”

My mind raced as I tried to figure out how I was going to hide my now erect cock, but I couldn’t turn down the offer! I turned off the car and climbed out adjusting my trousers in an effort to disguise my state of mind.

She pulled out her keys and cracked open the door and shouted, “Sally I’m home.” She grabbed me by the hand and led me into the kitchen. She poured out two glasses of ice cold water and hopped onto the kitchen counter. With a big smile she slowly crossed her legs giving me another hint of her tight young pussy through her soft white panties.

With another cheeky smile she said, “Well, seems you have come on a special day, both my parents are out of town, and my sister and I were planning on having some, well... fun.”

I took a big gulp of the ice cold water as my cocked started to twitch again. What does she mean fun? She can’t possibly mean the same kind of fun I’m thinking off… can she?

She leant over and whispered in my ear, “Follow me.”She grabbed me by the hand and we crept down the passage. She turned to me with her index finger on her lips indicating I need to be quiet. I heard soft moans coming from one of the rooms, moans which could only be coming from the lips of a woman in the throws of pleasure.
***************************************************************************************************
We stopped at the door emanating the sounds and she turned to me, pressed her hand again my erect cock through my pants and whispered in my ear again “We are going to surprise my sister, you are one lucky guy.” She gave my cock a quick squeeze before turning to the door and inching the door handle open.

As we crept in through the crack in the door I saw Sally, spread eagle on the bed with one hand thrusting a vibrator in and out of her snatch and the other furiously working on her clit.

As we approached the edge of the bed sally opened her eyes and saw her younger sister and I standing at the foot of the bed. I expected screams of shock and horror but instead she stopped working on her pussy, rolled over and seductively crawled to the edge of the bed and thrust her tongue into Sarah's mouth. When the kiss subsided she asked “Well little sis, what have you brought for us?”

Sarah let out a giggle turned to me and began to pull at my clothes. I could offer no resistance as I was in a state of shock, and felt no logical reason to resist. She finally worked her way to my trousers and pulled them off in one fell swoop. My erect cock bounced around in the open air as I stared intently at the two beautiful girls staring back at me. “Well, this is going to be fun” Sally announced as she slid the vibrator deep into her now dripping pussy.

Sarah skipped off into the on suite bathroom leaving sally and I standing staring at each other. “There are a few ground rules” sally explained while staring intently at my cock, “You see; we both love having our asses filled, however since we are going to need your beautiful cock to full our pussies we are going to have to make an alternative arrangement. And since we don’t want to be selfish and keep the feeling of a stuffed ass all to our selves I suggest that we all make use of some accessories…” Just then Sarah re-reappeared displaying her supple young breasts and shaved pussy as she skipped over with three but plugs in hand and a naughty smile on her face.

“Bend over!” she said with a grin. Hesitantly I knelt down and put my face on the floor and ass into the air. Instinctively I pulled my ass cheeks apart surprising my self at my willingness to let some one shove a butt plug in my ass. “Don’t worry, you will love it” Sarah assured me as she approached massaging the but plug with KY.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

Sally let out a loud giggle and clapped her hands as she saw my eyes flare out like saucers as Sarah eased the plug into me. Although the sensation was strange it was not all together unpleasant and my cock began to grow harder still. Sarah popped the flared end of the plug into my ass after some manipulation and wiggled it around. As she wiggled it I felt the familiar uncontrolled warmth rush into my dick as I began to squirt streams of jizz out onto the floor. As I came the muscles in my virgin ass hole began to contract and release working the but plug hard against my prostate causing my cock to twitch uncontrollably. “Some one likes it I see” Sally whispered as she worked the vibrator around in her dripping slit.

Sarah jumped around clapping excitedly shouting “My turn, my turn!”. “Chris, why don’t you do the honours” suggested Sally as Sarah knelt down beside me mimicking my position. I slowly worked my way up twitching with pleasure every time the plug pressed again my prostate and grabbed one of the plugs lying beside Sarah. “It would be my pleasure” I said sheepishly as I stood there with a semi erect cock dripping with cum and a plug deep in my ass. I coated the plug with a thick layer of KY and started to work the plug into Sarahs little ass hole.

She moaned contently as I worked and let out a yelp as the thick end of the plug popped into her ass. She reached between her legs and started massaging her inner thighs causing the moisture to physically drip out of her throbbing slit. “Fuck that feels good” she moaned and she worked her way up to her feet. She stepped toward me, stroked my hardening cock and landed her tounge deep in my mouth as she kissed me passionately. “I can’t wait to feel what your cock feels like inside me while my ass is stuffed” she groaned as she released me from her grip. “Your turn” she giggled as she turned toward Sally.

“Finally, I thought you two would never get round to it” muttered sally has she spread her ass cheeks in front of us. “Pass me that plug” barked Sally as she flailed her free hand behind her. Her other hand was still pumping the vibrator slowly in and out of her dripping snatch. Sarah massaged a generous dollop of KY over the plug and handed it to Sally. Sally took the plug and slammed it into her ass. It popped in with out much fuss and she let out a soft moan as we watched the plug move up and down with the contractions of her tight little hole.

“Hmmm that’s what I’ve been waiting for” she moaned as she rolled onto her back, squirmed up toward the top of the bed, spread her legs and anchored a foot on either side. “Please can some on get over here and eat my pussy” she moaned as she spread her tender lips with her hands and arched her head back. Sarah jumped on the bed with a squeak of excitement and leapt between Sallys legs. Just before she dived into Sallys aching pussy she looked back at me. “I hope you don’t think you are going to just stand there and watch, I need some one to eat me out too” she proclaimed as a matter of fact.

I took the “hint” and buried my face between her ass cheeks which where now arched toward the ceiling. I thrust my tongue between her lips as my nose pressed the plug deeper into her ass. Sarah let out a moan as she followed my lead and began to attack Sally’s slit with her tongue.

Sally clenched her fists around the bed sheets on either side and rocked back and forward against Sarah’s face. As they rocked against each other Sarah pressed against my face slowly pressing the plug into her ass. I worked my tongue furiously against Sarah’s hot mess and I began to feel her breathing speed up. “Fuuuck, right there” she moaned as her body began to convulse. Her pussy leaked down her thighs and all over my face as she started to cum. “She cum’s so quickly with a stuffed ass” Sally said in admiration.

When Sarah stopped shaking she look up at Sally. “Whoa, I need a few mins to recover. Let me watch you fuck him. I love watching you fuck.” Sarah said as she crawled out of the way. Sally shuffled down onto her back and lifted her legs into the air and spread them as wide as they would go. I took that as my queue and worked my way between her legs stroking my cock as I approached. “Fuck me, I need a cock to fill me” Sarah whispered. I leant over and guided my cock into her aching snatch. It was like diving into a bath of ecstasy. I had to take a minute to compose myself before I could fuck her like she was begging for. Normally I don’t cum so quickly but having the plug milk my prostate with every movement made it difficult.

Sarah began to massage her tight pussy while she watched me thrust in and out of her sister. Her sister’s eyes rolled back in her head as she pushed her ass against the bed forcing the plug in and out of her ass. It wasn’t long before I was up to speed and fucking Sally like a mad man, holding her feet apart with my hands. Sally began to scream as her body was rocked with orgasm one after the other. On her third orgasm Sarah was overcome and started to convulse violently. She let out little squirts as she massaged her G-Spot with two of her fingers. The sight of this was too much to take and once again I felt the burning surge of pleasure shoot out the end of throbbing cock. I felt the plug start fucking me as I climaxed, plowing deeper into my ass with every squirt of my cock. I think I lost sight for a few seconds as I reached the height of my climax.

I flopped backwards onto the bed and a single thought ran through my mind… How am I going to get this thing out of my ass?

Published 
Written by PleaseSayThatAgain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors