Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nellie and Nolan p2

11
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I laid there looking up at the ceiling next to Nolan. I had just achieved my very first orgasm and my mind was still kind of reeling from it. I did not know what to say or to even think for that matter. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever had up to this very moment.

“Told you that you were beautiful,” Nolan whispered into my ear as he leaned in and kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks get warm and I could tell that I was blushing. Normally that would bother me, but I did not care if he saw me blush.

“Thank you,” I said trying to hold back from blushing even more. I had a feeling that I was failing, but once again, I really did not care.

I rolled over on the bed and wrapped my arms around him, laying my head down on his chest. I listened to his heart beating softly. It was calm and steady and peaceful. I felt myself almost falling asleep to it.

“What does this mean?” I asked him, looking across the room that we shared together. We had just shared something so amazing that brother and sister were not supposed to share. What did that mean for the both of them?

“It means,” he said as he rolled me onto my back and laid slightly on top of me. “It means that I love you and that you love me too.”

He leaned down to me and kissed me after that. He did not have to explain anymore to me for me to understand. I knew what he was saying in the words that he was not saying. I read every emotion that he had in his eyes and I knew that he was telling the truth. He loved me and I loved him, I had always loved him. It was just not until today that I realized just how much I loved him.

“I need to get to practice,” Nolan said to me with a frown, I frowned back. “I will probably not be back until late like always, but I will try to be back as soon as I can.”

“Okay,” I said with a slight smile, not really wanting him to leave. “I will be here when you get back. If I fall asleep, wake me up okay?”

“I promise,” he said leaning down and kissing me. We kissed for a few minutes before he pulled away and headed for the door. “I will try to be quick.”

_____________________

I waited up for as long as I could, but I could not longer hold my eyes open. I glanced up at the clock one more time and saw that it was after midnight. It should not have taken him this long. That made me scared. Was he trying to not come home while I was awake because he was ashamed of what had happened between us. The thought brought tears to my eyes but I fought them back the best that I could. It was not long after that I fell asleep.

“Hey Nell” I heard a quiet voice in the middle of my dark bedroom. I rolled over and tried to let my eyes adjust to the light. I then flashed a quick glance over to the clock. It was two in the morning. “Hey Nell, are you awake?”

“Yeah,” I said quietly. I was still half asleep and I had not gotten ahold of my voice just yet. Not only that, but I had spent so much time telling myself how much he regretted what happened that I did not know what else to say to him.

I laid there for a few minutes in silence. He did not say anything else to me for a while. I decided that I did not care and I rolled back over to face the wall. Before I had the ability to fall back asleep, I felt my bed shift in weight. Nolan lifted the blanket up and crawled under. He soon had his arms wrapped around me and his head was between my shoulder and my neck. He kissed the side of my face softly a few times.

“I missed why while I was gone,” he said pressing himself tightly against me. “I tried to get here quicker but everyone kept begging me to stay our and party, it is friday after all. “I am sorry it took me so long. If you are angry, I will understand.”

“I am not angry,” I answered him, turning around and wrapping myself up in his arms. “I just kind of thought after a while that maybe you were avoiding coming home, like you didn’t want to see me or something.” I felt my checks get red again, and I was glad he could not see them. “I was afraid you were regretting what happened earlier.”

“Never,” he said quickly, bringing his mouth down to mine and kissing me hard. “There is nothing in this world that can make me regret what we did today. In fact I spent most of the day waiting to get home so that I could touch you again, that I could feel you next to me. I was thinking about the way your heart began to beat so quickly and how your lips trembled against mine.

EffyAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EffyAngels

I wanted so badly to get home to you.”

I laid my head on his chest for a few minutes listening to his words. His heart was beating quickly and his hands were softly rubbing my back. My body got the chills beneath his fingers and I wanted him so badly. I wanted to feel what I had felt earlier, even more then that, I wanted him to feel it as well.

“Nolan,” I asked pulling away from him and sitting up in the bed. My eyes had adjusted enough to the dark that I could see him well enough from where I was now sitting. “I was wondering something.” I stopped for a moment to take a deep breath before asking my question. “Have you ever had sex?”

Nolan sat up in the bed and pulled himself to sit next to me. We leaned back against the wall and looked at each other the best that we could.

“I have never had sex,” he said giving me what I knew to be an honest answer. “But I have done a lot of other sexual things with girls.”

“Oh,” I said kind of looking away from him. I had never done anything beyond what we had done. I felt like I was way behind where I should have been in life sexually. “Can you show me some of these things?”

“I can definitely show you,” he said with an excited tone in his voice. “I would love to show you some amazing things. All you have to do is take off your clothes for me and lay down.”

I nodded my head and crawled off of the bed. I stripped out of my night shirt that hung down to my knees and then slipped my panties off of my body and let them hit the floor. Once I was naked I got back on the bed and laid down. I was nervous, but I was also incredibly excited.

I laid there for a moment or two before Nolan climbed over my body. He leaned his head forward and kissed my lips, but he did not stay there for long. He moved from kissing my lips, down to my jaw and down my neck. He worked his way across my chest and played with my nipples for a while, flicking his tongue over them and sucking them into his mouth. He then made his way down my belly button, licking in circles around my belly button. By now my body was on end and I was losing focus yet again.

It did not take him long to find is way to my pussy. When I felt him lightly kiss the outside of my pussy, my entire body began to shake. I kept continuing to experience new feelings and it was amazing.

Nolan kissed up and down the length of my pussy for a while, making every hair on my body stand on end. Once my body began to relax, he took his tongue and lightly parted the lips of my pussy, pressing his tongue softly against my clit. I let out a moan at the warm and electric feeling that was shooting between my legs.

He swirled his tongue in circles around my clit, pushing firmly against it before sucking it up between his lips and pressing his tongue hard against it. Every time he did this, I pushed my hips up to meet his mouth and he moaned against me. The vibrations that went through my clit at these moments were pushing me closer and closer to the edge.

He then began to quickly lick and suck and nibble at my clit. Holding my hips down with his hand so that I was not bucking to hard into his face. He took more control this way and buried his face hard against my clit.

My body was shaking and I knew that I was about to cum. “Oh my gosh,” I cried out, my hands grabbing onto the sheets and my head burying itself into the pillow beneath it. I spread my legs apart just a little bit. “I love you Nolan,” I cried out as I was pushed over the edge into my orgasm.

As my orgasm made its way to its peak, Nolan licked and sucked and nibbled against my clit harder. It was almost to much and my body fought hard to buck and spasm beneath him. He did not let up though, not until my body had completely calmed down.

Once my orgasm had subsided and my body was slowly calming, Nolan began to kiss up my body again. He licked once again around my belly button and made his way back up to my tits. He played with them a while before making his way back up to my lips. He kissed me hard and long once he reached them.

We wrapped ourselves up in one another again and kissed for what felt like hours, until we both ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

(Sorry there was a lot of non sex parts and very little sex parts. I just do not want you guys to miss out on any of the important parts of what happened, so I am telling it the best I can. It will get hotter, believe me.)

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments