Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nephew Seduces His Aunt

"Aunt bares all in bedroom"

24
4 Comments 4
28.8k Views 28.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It began when I was at a family get together on a hot summer day. I was sitting in the sun, day-dreaming out front of the house, when a taxi pulled in and my aunt stepped out. All I saw was her thick thighs and massive breasts hanging out of her shirt. She had on cut-off denim shorts and a t-shirt.

I gazed before she broke my attention by asking me to help with her luggage. I walked over and grabbed her bags and said, "Long time no see, huh?"

She replied, "Last time I saw you was when you were 17."

I'm now 25 and grew into a big husky man. She is 47, very thick thighs, a bubble butt, massive tits and blonde hair which makes her eyes really blue.

I got her bags to her room and she sat on the bed and took a breather.

She said, "It's fucking hot out there!"

I noticed her sweating and for some reason I thought of how wet her pussy was at that moment. She asked me if I wanted to go swimming. I agreed and she stripped down to her bare ass and ruffled through her bags looking for her bikini.

I tried not to look at how perfectly thick her body was. But, my dick was thinking for me and I watched her bend over and grab her bikini bottoms. She turned and saw me gazing at her shaved pussy. She was always open sexually so she said, "Do I still have it?"

I muttered, "Uhhh definitely," and continued to stare.

She smiled, sat on the bed and spread her legs and started putting lotion on her legs working it into her inner thighs, making them glisten.

She said, "Are you okay?"

I replied, "Yeah, I am confused though."

She asked, "Why is that?"

I explained that I was getting extremely aroused, and that I better leave before I take it too far.

She laughed and said, "Don't leave. It's fine hun, you're a man."

I sat on the bed across from her and looked down at the carpet. She insisted that I look. I asked, "Why is that?"

She explained how she hadn't felt eyes gaze at her like that ever. I was stunned because she is the ideal woman for me. I said, "Well you're so beautiful and sexy, I could stare at you naked all week."

She got up and locked the door and asked me to rub lotion on her back. So, she laid on her belly and I squeezed the lotion on her, rubbing it all over her back, sneaking a rub on her upper ass and the sides of her breasts.

She said, "Mmm...that's nice, you have strong hands, baby."

I now had a chubby and she had to feel it because she said, "You really like auntie's body, huh?"

I said, "I told you I should leave."

Then she told me to undress, it's her turn to see my goods. I pulled my shirt off as she leaned down and pulled my shorts to my ankles. My semi-erect dick made her jaw drop.

She said, "Oh my, you're the biggest I have seen in 47 years!"

I asked if she was happy yet. She looked me in my eyes and said, "Auntie wants to suck that big, young cock."

She went to her knees. I sat on the bed and let her grasp my cock and stroke it a few times before wrapping her lips around it.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

Her warm,wet mouth felt amazing as she stroked and sucked my cock. She kept her eyes up looking at me.

I said, "Oh baby, suck that dick."

I quickly began fondling her huge breasts, caressing her nipples until they were hard. I grew erect and she began to struggle with fitting my cock in her mouth. She stopped and looked at me while stroking my cock then said, "Are you ready to open my little pussy up?"

I kissed her deeply and said, "You're amazing, auntie."

She said, "Your cock is amazing and I want it inside of me now!"

I kissed her again and asked how she wanted it. She didn't say a word she just got on the bed and stood on all fours. She looked back at me and said, "What are you waiting for? We haven't got all day!"

I got behind her and spit on my cock and rubbed it around to help penetrate her. She grabbed my swollen member and rubbed it on her hot juicy pussy lips until they spread. I slowly pressed inside of her, making her back arch and her hands claw the sheets.

I pushed forward and pulled her thighs into me until I felt my cock pop inside of her. I went slowly until I felt her cervix. Then I pulled out some and repeated this until she could bare the pain of my strokes.

She turned her head and said, "You feel amazing, baby."

I asked her, "Do you like how your nephew's cock is stretching her pussy?"

She moaned my name and said, "I'm gonna....."

Then she squirted all over the bed. I became really aroused and began to slam her like a piece of meat. I relentlessly slammed her cervix and leaned up to squeeze her tits as she was in shock from the pleasure and pain.

I slowed down after a minute or so and told her to lay on her back. She said, "Anything baby, just please be gentle."

I licked her inner thighs and clit for a few moments before I mounted her and put her legs on my shoulders. Her pussy gaped, still stretched so it was a little easier getting inside of her. She rubbed her clit as I gave long, smooth, deep strokes. She moaned and groaned as she stared at my huge shaft going in and out of her.

I stared at her tits jiggling as I reamed her. She looked at me and said, "Baby,you're so fucking big!"

I kissed her leg before she said, "Cum for auntie. Fuck me like an animal!"

She wrapped her thighs around me and I plunged balls deep inside of her so hard that she teared up.

She screamed, "You're in my stomach!"

I continued until I felt my load coming and asked were she wanted it. She just said, "Keep going harder, deeper!"

I pulverized her until I felt my load blast inside of her, then I plunged as deep as I could and she screamed out, "Fill my womb with your hot seed, you motherfucking stud!"

I felt her pussy contract as she came along with me. After I finished pumping every last bit inside of her she laid next to me and licked my cum from her fingers as it seeped out of her. We then went swimming.

Published 
Written by bansheegguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments