Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Beginings With Uncle Mark

"My Uncle Mark....."

29
2 Comments 2
13.8k Views 13.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I can honestly say the most memorable times of my life were spent in "bum fuck", Maine at my Uncle Mark's house. I was 17 years old and lived in Boston when my mom sent me up there, I had been a pretty naughty girl, skipping school and sneaking out of the house. I never listened to her; I couldn't care less about what she had to say. I was a beautiful 5'3 long legged "hottie" with shoulder length blond hair and baby blue eyes that could stop you in your tracks. Looking down from my eyes you would notice my perky little c cup tits, just enough to make a handful. My favorite outfits were the revealing kind, super short shorts showing off the crease of my ass and a thin cotton tank top that was nearly see through.

All in all at age 17, I was a complete slut, my guy count being around 9. I didn't care who was fucking me, as long as I was getting laid. I had even slept with my step-dad a few times.

The last straw came when my mom came home early from work, she was a very dedicated lawyer and always very busy. Mom rarely ever made it home before 11:00pm on any given day, so hearing the door open behind me sent a shiver down my spine.

There I was, on my knees giving my step-daddy a body shaking blow-job. He was leaned back in his lazy boy gripping a handful of my hair, moaning loudly. I snapped my head back, still holding his cock as I saw my mother standing at the door. We both jumped up, quickly trying to find our clothes.

"Oh my god," she said, as the look of shock plagued her face for a moment, the anger quickly sinking in. She snatched me up by the arm and dragged me up the stairs yelling and screaming.

As we made it to the top of the stairs she looks at me, "You're such a slut Megan," she screamed, slapping me across the face, with a hint of tears in her eyes.

"Well if you were any good, maybe he wouldn't have begged me for it." I snapped back at her with a slight taunt in my voice. I knew this would upset her, but I didn't care.

"That's it Megan, you're gone," she shouted, as she stormed down the hallway to her room, slamming the door behind her.

Sitting on the top step I could hear her on the phone, "She's out of control, I can’t handle her another minute," my mother yelled.

She was making arrangements for me to move, she had threatened to send me away before, but I never thought she was serious. Where would she send me? We really had no family, no one we were close to anyway.

Her door opened as she emerged from her room tears running down her face, "Pack your shit Megan, your going to Uncle Mark's in Maine," she said, walking passed me not even making eye contact. I watched her stomp down the stairs; I knew my step-dad was next.

"Uncle Mark?" I thought to myself, he's my dad's brother. I haven't seen him since my daddy died, I was five at the time and could hardly remember my uncle, I actually had forgotten all about him.

"Whatever Mom, you're such a bitch," I yelled to her across the house, actually listening to her for the first time, heading towards my room to pack. I figured I might have more "fun" in Maine anyhow.

The next two days went by very uneventful, my mom kicked my step-dad out and told him never to come back. She'd give me dirty looks and say shit under breath, but steered clear of me for the most part. I dressed in my usual shorts and tank top, walked down the stairs with my three fully stuffed travel bags, as my mom watched me from the living room couch. She didn't even bother to drive me to the airport, though she was nice enough to call me a cab. I guess I couldn't blame her.

The cabbie horn beeped outside as I stood in the foyer, "Mom, I'm leaving," I yelled, with no response from her, I felt a little sad. I walked out of the house, got in the cab and headed to the airport to fly to Maine.

The plane ride was uncomfortable, but short, just a couple of hours. I stepped off the plane into the terminal looking for a man I probably wouldn't recognize. But as I walked into the crowd off to my left I spotted a six foot tall man, 40's, dark hair, olive complexion and sexy green eyes. My mouth dropped as the man I saw looked exactly like my daddy. I was an only child and the apple of my daddy's eye; we did everything together until he died suddenly of a heart attack I swear my mother gave him. I always had lots of pictures of him and with time kind of developed a small crush on my own dead father.

"Megan, is that you?" I hear him call to me as I shoved my way past the other passengers.

"Yeah," I said, as I walked up to him.

He threw his arms around me and gave me a big hug. Grabbing my wrists, he leaned back to look at me fully. I could feel his eyes as they examined me from head to toe.

"My, you have grown up," he said with a big smile, grabbing my carry on bag from my hand.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, as I just shook my head, still floored that this man looked exactly like my dad, feeling a bit of shame as my crush transferred to him in an instant.

"Let’s grab your bags and head home then," he said, as we walked to the baggage claim, retrieved my luggage and headed to the car.

The car ride to his home was beautiful. The back country roads and the sweet smell of fall that floated in through the open windows, it was a wonderful change in atmosphere for me. My uncle's hand drifted across the car to land on my knee, patting it a few times with his large hands, this actually made me a little wet.

"You're going to love it here, I promise," he said, trying to reassure me.

"I hope so," I replied, giving him a little smirk as the car turned left.

Pulling into an executive style driveway, I looked up to notice a very large, very beautiful modern two story home. I noticed another car in the driveway,

I asked, "Who lives with you?" because I didn't remember my mom saying he was married.

"No one, I'm a loner," he replied, a little depression in his voice." The car is actually for you, I thought you might use it for hanging out and such."

I said "Really, thanks," smiling a big smile, hoping that there might be something fun to do around here.

We exited the car and went into the house, which was amazing.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

Completely updated with all the best electronics and appliances, I was immediately comforted, happy that it wasn't some out dated, drab old guy’s house. He pointed to the stairs and told me my room was on the right. I walked up the stairs bags in hand. The room was large and set up like any normal guestroom, with TV, fresh sheets and toiletries in the attached bath. I threw my bags on the bed and grabbed some fresh clothes, leaned out of my room and yelled down the stairs. "I'm grabbing a shower."

It was a quick rinse off; I didn't even wash my hair. I turned the shower off, grabbed a towel off the rack and started to step out of the glass shower. I heard "Megahhhh!" as the door pushes open and my uncle is standing there ogling me in all my naked glory.

"Holy shit," he yelled, the slamming the door behind him, leaving me alone to dress.

I threw on a pair of cotton shorts and wife beater style shirt and walk down the stairs. I find my uncle standing in the kitchen with a bottle of Jack, gulping down what was left in the small glass. He was so sexy and the fact he had just seen me naked made me horny.

"I'm so sorry," he said, slamming the empty glass on the counter. “I should have knocked first!"

I looked at him and told him it was OK and that plenty of people had seen me naked. I wanted to flirt with him; the fact that he was my uncle, my blood drove me crazy. It was taboo and I wanted it.

"Did you enjoy what you saw?" I asked in a flirty tone. He responded by pouring another drink and guzzling down. "Well?" I asked again

"Megan you are very beautiful, but......," he said, as I walked towards him, grabbing a glass and the Jack for myself. I noticed the very large bulge in his pants and became more excited. I hopped onto the counter in front of him with my legs spread slightly.

"Judging by that hard-on, I did something for you," I said, flirting and smiling as I tipped my liquor glass to my mouth.

My uncle smiled at me, I could tell he was getting a buzz fast as he seemed a bit more relaxed. He stood there quiet for a minute while I drank down my second glass of Jack. He grabbed the bottle and tipped it to his mouth taking a quick shot, and handed it back to me. I mimicked his actions and took a big swig from the bottle. I was feeling good, and decided I was going forward with trying to seduce my uncle.

I reached over and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him towards me. My uncle gently placed his hands on my hips, trying to talk as I hushed him by placing my plump lips over his. I could feel his mouth open slightly as his warm breath danced across my lips, the feeling his tongue touch mine. My pussy throbbed as my juices soaked my panties; I was so turned on from this forbidden act.

"Megan, I can’t do this," he protests, still continuing to meet my kisses, moving from my lips down my neck and gently kissing my shoulders. "This is so wrong, but I want it bad!" he whispered into my ear, as goose bumps rose about my body.

" I want this Uncle Mark, I want you to fuck me, your little niece," I said, sending him into a mood that I can't describe, he put his hands at the neck of my shirt and ripped it apart exposing my perky breasts and erect nipples, kissing down my chest then slowly caressing each nipple with his tongue.

"You're so fucking hot," he told me, kneading my breasts in his hands.

"I want you inside of me Uncle Mark, fuck your niece," I told him, making a sexy little smiley face as I slid my cunt closer to him.

I could tell he finally made the decision; he was going to fuck me. He looked at me with these eyes of sadness and seduction, like he was struggling with his decision. He pulled me to the edge of the counter and helped me down to my feet, turning me around then slowly pulled my shorts around my ankles

He leaned in and whispered to me, "I haven't fucked in a while."

I heard the sound of his pants unzipping and falling to the floor. Then I felt my uncle's throbbing hard cock against my leg, about 9 inches or so, as he fondled my snatch with his hand a bit, spreading my juices around.

"Fuck me Uncle, now," I said, with force in my voice as I felt the fat head of his cock pushing against my waiting slit. "Ahhh," I let out, as he plunged his length so deep inside of me that I could feel it in my belly. "Yes! Uncle, like that", I cheered. He started moving at a fairly fast pace and I could hear my juices sloshing with every thrust into me.

"Fuck, Megan, yes," he yelled, "Oh my god, I'm fucking my niece, yes," he screamed louder, as he forced his cock deep in my pussy from behind. He was chanting almost, helping to coarse the semen from his balls. I wasn't trying to achieve orgasm as I wanted to focus completely on my uncle, but I was surprised by the all too intense orgasm that made my toes curl.

"Ohhhh, I'm Cumming," I yelled, as he plowed me into total bliss. He kept fucking me never letting up.

After about 10 minutes of pounding away, I felt his hands grab hold of my shoulders impaling me on his cock harder and faster. I could feel his cock swell inside me, while he used my shoulders for extra leverage.

"Cum in me Uncle Mark, fucking cum," I yelled, knowing he was close. "Fuck me, fuck your niece," I kept yelling.

"Yes, fuck, yes," He screamed, "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Ohhh, yes," I heard as I felt my uncle's sperm hit the inside of my wet cunt, filling every inch of me.

He buried his sweaty head in my back as he pumped the last few spurts of his seed into me, trying to catch his breath. He leaned back slowly, removing his cock from my gaping pussy and leaned on the counter behind him.

All my uncle could say was "Wow," as he looked into my eyes with a bit of guilt, reaching over to gently rub my face. I just stood there letting the threads of his warm cum fall from my snatch.

I grabbed a kitchen towel and gently wiped my swollen cunt, cleaning off the sticky mess. I pulled my shorts off the rest of the way, kicked them aside and hopped back on the counter with my legs spread. My Uncle Mark stepped towards me and buried his face into my shaved mound and.............

Published 
Written by ToXiCFuN84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments