Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Home 5

7
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words
End of Part 4

Kassie moaned softly as she woke up. “I’m so sore. But it was sooooo worth it.” She gave me a dazzling smile and mocked biting at me.

I smiled back, still tired from my intense fucking the night before.

“I think a nice shower will help you feel better. Wanna join me, Matt? Kass?”

I looked to my right, seeing Karen, blissfully naked, her eyes locked on mine. I looked to my left, seeing Kassie, blissfully naked, her eyes locked on mine. “Yea, a shower sounds good right now.”

Karen got out of bed quickly, followed by me, then Kassie as she got up, walking slightly bowlegged to the bathroom. I smiled, knowing I caused that. I followed the sway of Karen’s naked ass as she entered my bathroom, turned on the water and stood there impatiently, testing the water. She looked incredibly cute, tapping her foot as she waited for the water to warm. I’ve always loved feeling the water go from cold to warm to hot on my skin, and being the mischievous pain in the ass that I am, I lifted my girlfriend and walked into the shower, dousing her sexy body in the cold spray.

“Matt, you jackass!”

“What? You looked dirty and I thought you needed to get cleaned up?” I put her down as my sister joined the shower party, relishing in the now warm water.

“You want to see dirty, Matt? I can show you dirty.” Karen grabbed my sister and pulled her body close, kissing her near-twin, pressing her smaller breasts against my sister’s larger ones. My sister moaned into the kiss, one hand on Karen’s ass, moving slightly closer to her pussy, seeking it’s wet warmth. Her other hand reached behind her, grasping my cock and slowly running her hand up and down its length.

Karen’s hands were far from idle as well. Starting on my sister’s perfectly round tits, she massaged the skin, then pinched her nipples and slowly ran one hand down the front of my sister’s body and the other down the back of her body, eventually slapping down on my sister’s wet ass, then grabbing onto it. The other found Kassie’s pussy, rubbing the outer lips. I sat back and watched, my cock getting harder and harder.

“Dirty? It’d be dirtier if you were sharing something between your mouths.”

The kiss broke, revealing two panting and sexy nymphs. My sister and Karen each squatted down, Kassie’s hand stroking my cock, Karen’s rubbing my balls. “If you wanted a blow job, big brother, all you had to do was ask.” She gestured to Karen. “I’m sure my twin sister and I would be happy to comply.”

Karen licked the tip of my cock and nodded, but then stood up and smiled. “But I think he needs to be punished for holding me under the cold water.”

My sister stood up, running her hand up the length of my cock, then up my torso and chest. She leaned close and kissed me deeply. “Oooh. I know!” Kassie grabbed the soap and then lathered her tits up until they were nice and soapy white. Taking the soap in her hands, she did the same to Karen. “He said we were dirty, let’s clean up, twin sister.” With that, Kassie and Karen resumed their lip lock, their tits slipping and sliding all over their body, making them nice and sudsy. Using her tits like a perfect and spongy loofa, Karen slid up and down my sister’s body, soaping up her entire lithe form. Kassie was making the most sensual and sexy noises, as she ran her hands up and down her own and Karen’s bodies. Once that process was complete and repeated until both of their bodies were devoid of suds, they turned to me.

Karen took the soap in her hands. “But look! Our big brother is all filthy too.” Karen re-soaped up her and her “sister’s” tits, Kassie taking my front, and Karen on my back. Both of then sliding up and down my body, getting me all wet and slippery with soap. Karen’s hands moving to my cock for a few strokes, or Kassie wrapping it in her soapy tits for a second or two made me mad with lust. Just as Kassie was about to wrap her lips around my cock, Karen spoke. “Ok, I think he’s all clean.” With a smoldering look, Kassie stood up, leaving my hard cock unattended.

“How long are you two devious girls going to tease me?”

“Until we think you’ve learned with lesson.”

Kassie chirped in, “Plus, we want a huge load of your cum to swap between us.”

“And when will that be?”

The two girl looked at each other, then back at me. “Now!” Together they pounced on me, licking down my chest until they both got to my cock. Almost as soon as both of their tongues touched my cock, the hot water ran out, and the shower started drenching us in freezing cold water. Shrieking, the girls jumped out of the shower, wrapping themselves together in one large cottony white towel. I got out of the shower and dried myself off, watching my girls as they warmed up.

“I cannot catch a fucking break. I’m bursting with cum.”

“How about you join us in our big, fluffy towel and warm us up, then we’ll be happy to suck and fuck until our mouths and pussies are flooded with your hot cum.” They opened their towel and I gladly walked in between them relishing in their bodies pressed against mine. I received twin kisses on my cheek as my sister and girlfriend started to slowly lead me to my bedroom. They pushed me against my bed, sitting me down. Both girls kneeled before me and kissed, their mouths locked over my cock. Their kiss broke and Kassie’s lips descended on my cock. Finally, it was encased in a warm, wet mouth. After all the teasing, I knew I wouldn’t last long. Karen’s hand found my balls as she stood up, talking dirty in my ear.

“You love your baby sister kneeling in front of you, sucking your hard cock. You love when she takes it deep in her mouth, down her throat.” The hand not on my balls pushed my sister’s head further against my crotch, my balls pressing against her chin as I slipped into her throat. My sister moaned as she heard Karen’s words.

“Fuck I’m close!”

Karen nibbled on my ear, then slid down my body as my sister’s mouth slid off of my cock. Together, both girls started to lick and suck on the head, one of them jerking the shaft, one of them rolling my balls around. “Cum for us, paint your sisters’ faces in your cum, big brother!”

While the head of my cock was between Karen’s lips I groaned and came hard, sending the first volley into her mouth.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

She pulled off, keeping her mouth open and she and my baby sister centered their faces over my cock, taking spray after spray of my cum, giggling and moaning the whole time I covered their faces in my hot cum. Karen began licking the cum from my little sister’s face. Kassie moaned, “This dirty enough for you, big brother?”

“Yea, I think that works.”

“How about this?”

Kassie joined Karen for a deep kiss, their mouths open, letting me see the cum swapping between their mouths. Every so often a drop would slide opt from between their lips and run down a chin, only to be slurped back up. Karen let one drop run down to her tits, then thrust her nipples at my sister, who all to happily began to devour Karen’s smaller breasts. Needless to say, my cock didn’t even begin to soften, a fact which did not elude the girls.

Karen pushed me back further on the bed and mounted my cock, instantly bouncing up and down on it. In the process of teasing me, both girls had teased themselves into a frenzy, both of them horny and in need of cumming. Karen took little time, cumming within a minute of fucking my cock. She dismounted and Kassie gladly took her turn, bouncing with furious determination, rubbing her clit as I watched her tits bounce as she screamed in orgasm. Both girls now satisfied, I became their focus. Again, both girls started licking my cock, but I had just cum, and I wasn’t even close. Kassie turned towards Karen. “Oooohh! Wanna play musical pussies? We take turns riding him for 30 seconds, whoever gets him to cum first wins.”

“Hmm, what’s the prize, twin sister?” They peppered that sister think in whenever they could. Call me crazy, but they knew it turned me on like nothing else. Well, except for the thought of fucking them both intensely for the rest of the day.

“How about whoever wins gets all of his cum for the rest of the day?”

“You are so on, Kass.” They kissed on it, then turned to me. “So, Matt, which of your twin sisters do you want first?”

“Well Kassie just had her turn. Karen, get your tight little pussy on my hard cock!”

“Mmmm, yes sir.” With a mock salute, she mounted my cock and began to ride me, her perky tits in my face, begging to be sucked on. For the thirty seconds that she rode me, she went crazy, her hips bucking on me, moving up, down, diagonal and every other direction you could think of. All too soon, her time was up.

Kassie jumped on and repeated the action almost identically, humping her pussy down on my cock, pressing her tits in my face, moaning as she rode my cock for her thirty seconds.

Over and over they switched, each of them cumming on my cock at least once. Again and again, each rode my cock, bringing me closer and closer to my impending orgasm. Karen got on, leaned down close to me and whispered in my ear. “I’m gonna make you shoot Matt. Cum for me. I want you cum deep in my pussy, flooding my hot, tight, wet cunt. Cum for me you bull-dicked stud.” Unfortunately for her, her time was up.

She dismounted and Kassie slowly climbed on. She clearly had a different tactic than my girlfriend. Kassie went for more visually and mentally stimulating. People always say the brain is the biggest sex organ. They’re right. After spending five of her seconds licking and sucking my cock, she climbed on, leaning back, letting me see her entire body. She moaned out slowly in pleasure and softly gyrated her hips. Her fingers found her nipples as she pinched them, letting low moans escape from her lips. “Mmmm, I love my big brother’s cock.” She looked down at me and with the sexiest look I’ve ever seen she said. “I love you big brother. Now cum for me.”

I was powerless to stop the flow of my orgasm. It shot forth from my cock, deep into my sister’s tight pussy, making her squeal in happiness and triggering her own orgasm. I pulled her down to me and kissed her deeply as we came together. “I love you baby sister.”

She rolled off me as we both came down from our orgasms. Karen had a look of mixed anger and happiness. Anger that she lost to my baby sister and she didn’t get any of my cum for the rest of the day, and happiness at seeing me and my sister so clearly happy together.

My sister kissed me passionately, but slowly, lovingly. Then as if completely switching her personality, she got up off of me and got right in Karen’s face. Her fingers constantly jabbing Karen’s sides Kassie started chanting, “I won, I won, I get to drink his cum. His cum is mine, now kiss by behind!” She did a little naked winner’s dance and shook her ass at Karen as she said it.

Smiling good naturedly the entire time, Karen took the opportunity to spank my sister’s ass as it was turned. She tackled my sister onto the bed and started kissing her deeply. “You know what that naked body of yours does to me.”

“Mmm, yes I do. I was hoping you’d ravage me.”

“I may not be able to have any of your brother’s cum, but yours, well I’m gonna get my fill.” She lowered her face to Kassie’s pussy and started licking and slurping hungrily. I know both of them enjoyed my tongue when I ate them out, but girls just know the female body better. Kassie was writhing and moaning in no time, Karen happily smiling into her pussy, her tongue flashing everywhere at once.

Hard again, I got behind Karen and thrust into her open pussy. I leaned down and whispered to her. “No cum for you, but that doesn’t mean I don’t get to fuck you into a coma.” I grabbed her tits below her and rammed into her tight pussy, slamming her face into my sister’s dripping pussy.

“Yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder!” Karen screamed out into Kassie’s pussy, pushing her over the edge. Kassie ground her pussy against Karen’s face, humping her through her entire orgasm. My vicious assault on Karen’s pussy soon sent her into climax, her girl juice coating my hard cock.

About to cum, I pulled out at the last second, and shoved my cock into my sister’s open and waiting mouth. She gladly took my cock and moaned loudly when I coated her mouth and tongue with my hot cum. She made a show of swallowing it all, then looked at Karen. “Mmmm, and it’s all for me!”

As always, votes, comments and messages are very much appreciated. If you have any questions or ideas on where the story should go (and I do welcome them as my perverted mind is running low on ideas) please send them to me in a message. Hope you're enjoying the New Home Series.

Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors