Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Neighbors 3

"How I almost fucked my sister and lost my cherry."

1
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words
The next day, at football practice, I thought back to my neighbor's reaction when her daughter almost caught us fucking. She had jumped up with my cock just starting to enter her soft tunnel. I had come all over her leather couch as she pulled on her dress and ran to the foyer to delay her daughter. After pulling up my shorts I went back to hanging pictures.

Mrs. Bresh walked into the living room followed by her daughter. My sister, Jenna, was right. I would have jerked off just looking at her. She had short, dyed black hair, blue eyes and luscious, pouted lips. She had obviously inherited her mother's tits. They pushed to get out of her t-shirt. She was wearing the shortest shorts that I had ever seen and her long legs were shapely and smooth looking.

“Will, this is my daughter Kat.” I nodded at her trying to be cool. She looked me up and down and licked her lips. “Will' s our neighbor. He's been helping me hang pictures.”

Kat looked around the room. “Looks like he's not very fast.”

Mrs. Bresh snorted. “Oh, he's fast enough.” I wonder if that was meant as a crack about my quick ejaculation?

I hammered a nail into the wall and hung a picture, sulking a bit I admit, not caring if the picture was straight. Kat walked over to the couch and sat down, right in a puddle of my goo. “Eww, what's this?” she asked as she wiped off her luscious ass cheek.

“Ice cream,” replied her mother quickly. “Will and I were sharing ice cream.” More like hot cream, I thought as I hammered another nail in the wall.

“I'd like some ice cream,” said Kat. Her mother hurried out of the room. I watched as Kat licked my sauce off of her fingers. She smacked her lips. “A bit salty for ice cream.” She shrugged her shoulders and looked over at me. “Have you ever had your cock sucked, boy?” she asked flippantly.

“What do you think?” I asked as my cock twitched in my shorts. I was really going to have to train it to stop being so shallow.

“I think that I'd like to suck it.” Her eyes bored into my crotch. Geezus, I'd probably just had the best blow job I'd probably ever have in my entire life. It was my first and already I had nothing to look forward to. I quickly forgot that thought as I remembered what Kat had just said. “You're kind of hot, for a young boy.” She was probably less than two years older than me. I wanted to pull my cock out right there and then, but her mother came back with a bowl of ice cream for her.

“Thanks for your help, Will. Maybe you could come back tomorrow and do some other things for me?” I heard the hinting in her voice.

“Yeah sure, whatever.” I put down the hammer, took one last look at Kat and went home...and jerked off.

So here I was thinking about all that when practice ended. A few buddies wanted to go hang out at the mall and scope the chicks but I kept thinking that maybe Mrs. Bresh had a job for me; blowjob, hand job, any job.

I ran home, panting when I finally got there but the Bresh's driveway was empty. I went up to my room and fell asleep until dinner.

After dinner when it had gotten dark I went for a swim. My mom and dad had already gone to bed and Jenna had gone on a date. I kept looking at the Bresh's house hoping that either Kat, with her promised blow job, or her mother would show up. I leaned against the pool house and slipped my shorts down. My cock hang long and flaccid between my legs. Taking it in hand I stroked it to life. As blood engorged it, it grew, its fat, mushroom head acting like a stopper as my hand slid up and down the curved shaft. The patio door of my house opened and I scurried into the pool house, my cock still in my hand.

I bent down and looked out a knothole in the pine wall. I saw my sister Jenna in her little, pink bikini test the pool water with her toe. Now don't get me wrong; I never wanted to fuck my sister. That would be just gross. But I would fuck any woman that had her body, no matter what she looked like. She was athletic and slender with a small, tight ass and perky tits. Yuck, I'm grossed myself out even thinking that way. Plus, my cock was still in my hand and hadn't shrunk one bit.

She jumped into the pool and swam a few laps. My cock had finally subsided enough that I was ready to leave the pool house. I knew that she would accuse me of spying on her but I couldn't stay here much longer. Suddenly I heard another voice, a vaguely familiar voice. I peeked out the knothole again. It was Kat, standing in my backyard. She was dressed in tight jeans and an off the shoulder top. She and my sisters made pleasantries before my sister asked if she was looking for anything in particular.

“Actually, I was looking for your brother,” answered Kat.

“Willie? Why would you want him?”

“You probably haven't noticed but he's turning into a rather handsome man,” replied Kat.

“Yeah, I've heard. Some of my girlfriends want to take a crack at him.”

My chest swelled with pride as I listened to them. Oh, my dick was swelling as well.

Jenna continued, “I do know that he has a massive cock. Hell, his bathing suit can't hide it.” Kat looked very interested now. “Do you want me to go get him? I think he's sleeping.”

“Sure, but first I want to talk with you.” Jenna got out of the pool, grabbed a towel and she and Kat sat on a bench right in front of the pool house.

“What do you want to talk about?” Jenna asked when they had sat.

“What are the guys like around here? I mean guys our age.”

“Well some aren't bad. The dude that I was with tonight was pathetic. He kept groping at my tits. He was good looking and all but no class. I bet that he wouldn't have known what to do with my tits if I'd let him.”

Kat nodded. Her profile, through the knothole, was classic. Pert nose, full lips. “Most guys are clumsy around women,” Kat stated. “When I really want to be loved I usually do it with a woman.”

What? I thought. Say that again!

“Oh really.” I could tell that Jenna was trying to act worldly. “But there's nothing like a hard cock to get that itch.”

“Oh sure,” agreed Kat. “But where a guy just grabs at tits I'd start with a kiss, well like this.” I watched as Kat gently brushed her lips against Jenna's. Jenna tried, half-heartedly to push Kat away as Kat opened her soft lips and kissed her sensually. I couldn't tell if my sister was responding, she was sitting there like a dead fish, but she sure didn't seem to be protesting. Kat pulled away and looked Jenna in the eyes. “See what I mean?” she asked. Jenna nodded her head. Kat moved in again for a long, lingering kiss. Jenna actually put her hand on Kat's back this time. Kat reached behind Jenna's back and expertly un-did her bikini top, leaving the cups still covering her tits. That was something that I'd have to practise.

Kat kissed Jenna's ear lobes, then softly moved down her neck. Jenna sighed as Kat moved to her shoulders, gently kissing her, sometimes licking her. I don't mind telling you that this was hot. I know it was my sister being seduced by another girl, but it was a hot girl. My cock had started to swell but the previous day's exercises had reduced its energy a bit.

When Kat started to remove Jenna's bra, Jenna put her hands over it. “No, that's enough. I don't want to do this.” I knew that “no, meant no”.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

They had beaten that into our heads in Health class. Apparently to Kat, no meant rip the bra out of Jenna's hands. Jenna covered her pear-shaped tits with her hands. Kat licked between them, kissing over her hands until she reached exposed breast flesh. She gently pulled one of Jenna's hands away. A hard nipple greeted her mouth as she sucked at it. Jenna dropped her other hand and seemed to settle back on the bench with Kat kneeling between her legs. The sucking sounds were starting to get to me and my dick ratcheted itself up another notch.

While still tugging at Jenna's hard breast buds, Kat turned her attention to Jenna's wet bathing suit bottom. She pulled the wet fabric aside exposing her pink cunt. I was kind of glad that I couldn't see this part very well. It was my sister's pussy after all. Jenna seemed to have lost all inhibitions now. She was helping Kat tweak her nipples. “Oh yes, right there Kat. Lick right there.”

“You want me to lick your clit? You like your clit licked and sucked, don't you?”

“Yes, mmmmm, yes, yes.”

“Than beg me to lick it Jenna. You have to convince me.” Man, my sister doesn't beg for anything. She thinks that she's the queen of Sheba or something. Pout, yes; beg, no.

“Please Kat. Please lick my clit. Please suck my clit. Please make me cum.” Fuck, she overdid that a bit wouldn't you say. Kat sucked and bit at Jenna's clit. Every now and then she'd bite at her puffy labia. Her fingers entered the warm hole and slowly fucked at her. With a whimper Jenna pulled Kat's head into her crotch. “Unnnnnh, unnnnnh, unnnnnnnnh, I'm coming!” I moved my arm to get better leverage on my cock, knocking a shovel over with a thud.

“What the fuck was that?” Kat asked, her face shining with Jenna's cum. “Huh?” Jenna was still in the final throes of orgasm.

“That noise from the shed.”

Jenna looked at the shed and laughed. “Well, there goes my reputation. That's one of the neighbor boys. I love sucking cock but I don't like any of the local boys. On Saturday nights one of them hides in the pool house. If I'm home, and if I feel like it, I'll suck them off. I don't want to know who it is so they stick their dick through that knothole. I blow them and they stay in there until I leave.”

“You're shitting me? You give blow jobs through a knothole to guys that you don't even know?”

“No, I know them. I just don't want to think about who they are. I just love practising my b.j. technique.”

“But it's Thursday. Didn't you say that this happens on Saturday?”

“Yeah, I guess that one of them got horny a little early. C'mon there's one way to find out.”

Oh, no. I was busted. My sister would beat the shit out of me in front of Kat. “Hey boy, stick your cock out.” Jenna's voice. I didn't feel like I had much of a choice. I slowly poked my semi-hard rod through the hole. “Holy shit, that's a big one,” Kat declared.

“Yeah it is,” Jenna sounded confused. “That's a new one. Who are you, boy? Did your friend's tell you about the blow jobs?” I didn't say a thing.

“Well let's not waste such a nice cock, Jenna.” I felt a hand grab my cock. Oh I hoped that it wasn't Jenna. I hoped that it was Kat that was now licking my shaft. My dick had swelled so much that the hole was tight around its base. I was pretty sure that if I tried to pull back through the hole my cock head would act like a barbed fish hook. “Mmmmm, this is a nice cock.” It was Jenna! My sister was sucking my cock! Oh well, it wasn't like I was fucking her. As long as she never knew, it would be okay. She licked around the base of the head while slowly jerking on my length. Yup that felt good.

“You have a nice cock, boy,” Kat said. “Your reward is having two gorgeous chicks sucking it.” Fuck me, a couple of days ago I was beating my meat to pornos. Now I had my dick sucked by a MILF who I almost fucked and now I'm getting blown by her hot daughter, and my sister although that still seems weird.

My cock head was being sucked while a tongue ran up and down my shaft. My dick was so swollen that it was hurting a bit where the knothole encircled it. I fondled my balls since the girls couldn't get at them. They were still hanging low in their sac. Maybe I was getting the hang of this. I hadn't blown my load yet. A hand grabbed my hardness and started to quickly jerk it. I consider myself a professional masturbator but whoever was jerking me, was doing a hell of a job.

“You're making me hot, boy,” Kat again. “My cunt wants you. Do you want that, boy? Do you want to fuck my cunt?” I almost answered out loud. I almost ripped the door off of the pool house so I could stick my throbbing dick into her wetness. But instead I bobbed my cock up and down as if it said yes itself.

“Do you think that's a good idea Kat? You have no idea who he is, what he looks like.” Shut up sis. Let her do what she wants I wanted to scream out loud.

“You suck cock through a knothole every week and you question me?” Atta girl Kat. Just aim your wet little cunt at my spear. Hurry though.

“Okay, but first I want to see if I can take him all down my throat. I've never had anything nearly that big.” Go for it sis, I thought. Hell you would have too. Jenna took me into her mouth, sucking hard on my fat head. She slurped her way up the shaft until I hit the back of her throat. Her throat opened wider and I pushed my way further as she gagged.

“You're past halfway Jenna. Go for it girl.” Kat encouraged her. I pushed another inch into her when she gagged hard and pulled off of my meat. “No way. I'm not ready for that yet. Fuck, it felt like I swallowed a mallet.”

Kat laughed, a husky, sexy sound, and grabbed my saliva covered cock. “Well you've wet him all up for me.” My cock was pushing against satiny, soft cunt lips. Yeah, here we go. See ya later cherry. If I could have pushed into her I would have. Oh so slowly she slid her cunt down my shaft. “Damn,” Kat exclaimed, “I see what you mean. Now I have a mallet in my cunt.” When her ass hit the wall I was all the way in her. She stopped before sliding back off and repeating. She was so tight, so soft, so hot in her cunt. My balls were aching to release their load but I fought off the feeling as she gained momentum.

“Suck my tits, Jenna. Hurry! I'm gonna cum soon.” I could hear Jenna slurping at Kat's big cans. I was in a place that I'd never been before. My balls were burning, they wanted to be released so bad. This, I thought, is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Fuck hot chicks all day, every day...but preferably not through knotholes.

“Oh I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, motherfucker.” Kat's pussy walls were squeezing harder on my already under pressure cock. “Ahhhhh fuuuuuuck!!,” she fell off my shaft. The cooler night air felt great on my steaming cock.

“Wow! How was that Kat?” Jenna asked.

“Un-fucking-believable,” she answered. “He hits the sweet spot without even trying. Your turn, give him run.”

“I think I will.” Oh, oh. I did not want that to happen. Getting sucked by her was one thing. I let my mind loose, thinking of how good it felt to be in Kat's warmth. My usually big balls were almost entirely receded. The pump was primed, it just needed to be jacked. Jenna took a-hold of the handle and aimed it at her well. That was all that I needed. A stream of liquid gushed out and sprayed her cunt and ass. Spurt after spurt soaked her skin.

Thank god I didn't fuck her was the first thing I thought. Hey, I'm not a virgin anymore, was the second.

Published 
Written by thetoad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments