Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niece Goes To College Chapter III

"At the end of their first day together, niece ends up in her uncle's bed."

17
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words
*Authors note: Please read chapters one and two before this as this is a continuing story. Thanks and I hope you enjoy. Reeb

There was a light tap on my door, “Uncle Ronnie, can I come in?”

Not sure what to do, I quickly set the laptop on the night table next to the bed and answered her, “Sure honey, come on in.”

She opened the door and stood there in her gorgeous blue lingerie panty and bra set. The crotch of her panties was dark and soaking wet, a very dark blue compared to her sexy bra. She had this scared look about her as she slowly walked into my room.

“Uncle Ronnie, can I stay with you tonight? I’m terrified of thunderstorms.”

Not sure what to do, I let her stand there a few seconds then I patted the bed to my left and said, “Come on baby, jump in but I have to warn you, I sleep in the buff.”

As she moved to the other side of the bed, she replied, “So do I.”

She unsnapped her bra and let it slide off her shoulders to the floor. Looking deep into my eyes, with a devilish grin on her face, she slipped her panties down her sexy legs and quickly slid under the sheet next to me. Instantly the heat in the room doubled as she moved close and pressed her hot teenage body into mine, resting her head on my shoulder.

“Hold me Uncle Ronnie. I’m so scared.” She said as she trembled slightly in my arms.

Was she trembling from being scared or from sexual excitement? I knew I was trembling from the latter as I felt her hot breath on my shoulder and her soft breasts pressed into my side. I could feel her hard nipples, like fire burning into my soul. Her long legs felt like they were on fire too as they touched mine.

Fuck, I was nearing the point of no return I felt pre-cum oozing from my shaft. I was torn inside as I knew this was wrong, so fucking wrong but I was so horny for my sexy niece. Suddenly, I felt her fingers wrap around my hard cock and I knew I was going to fuck my niece, I knew I was going to commit incest. My heart pounded with excitement like I never had felt before in my life……………………..

Chapter III

My heart was pounding as I felt my niece’s small fingers lightly circle my throbbing shaft. My cock was so hard, like as hard as ever in my life. Everything in the room seemed to stop as we both only felt the heat and sexual passion of that very moment. Her fingers gripped a little tighter as she slowly moved upwards, feeling the full length, then down to the base.

“I’ve wanted to touch you all day Uncle Ronnie. Your cock feels so big, so hard and yet so smooth.” My niece said softly.

Erica’s small hand slid slowly up my throbbing shaft, until it was just below my swollen cock head. Slowly her hand glided over the top, spreading my pre-cum over the engorged purple flesh. Her fingertips probed the tip of my cock, forcing out more pre-cum as she spread it all over my cock head. I gasped for air as her touch was driving me wild with lust and desire.

As she pressed against me, her head on my chest, she stroked my thick shaft, I ran my left hand down over her smooth hips, across her soft butt flesh, cupping and groping softly. I was finally touching her bare butt flesh, her perfect smooth ass cheeks that I was stone hard for all day long. I cupped and kneaded her flesh causing her to moan softly.

As I slid my hand lower, she shifted her butt up towards me and raised her leg slightly, giving me easier access to reach between her legs from behind. My fingertips felt the heat of her pussy, the warmth of her juices as I slid two fingers inside her. She moaned softly as I probed the inner walls of her pussy, sliding out to glide my glistening fingers over her erect clit. She let out a sharp gasp for air as I pressed her clit between my juice covered fingers.

BANG! Thunder clapped outside as lightning lit the room.

I had to see her sexy teenage body so I took my other hand and tossed the sheet off of us. Several drops of fresh pre-cum oozed from my cock as I gazed once again upon her gorgeous young body. God, she was so fucking beautiful, so fucking sweet I could barely resist throwing her on her back and driving my cock deep inside her.

I wanted this to go slow, take forever so she would remember our first night together as something very special. As I fingered her wet pussy, she continued to softly stroke my rigid shaft. As if she was in a trance, she kept moving closer to my cock. The feeling of her hard nipples moving slowly down my body was excruciatingly exciting beyond belief.

She was spreading my pre-cum over my swollen huge purple cock head, over and over. The sensitivity of the softness of her fingertips was reaching unbearable heights. I was so completely aroused I felt light headed. I wondered where my little niece learned to do such an arousing thing. I arched my back slightly, clenched my muscles as more pre-cum oozed out of my throbbing cock head.

“Oh my god Erica, that feels so good baby!” I moaned out.

Her body kept shifting lower until I could feel her hot breath blowing softly over my swollen cock head. It felt cool as my cock head was wet with my juices. All I could see was the back of her head, her sooth back, her tanned hips and her sweet little butt as it moved closer to me. I continued to finger her wet pussy, her juices were flowing freely now as I rubbed all over until her mound was glistening.

My room was full of mirrors as I love to watch my lovers from every angle. As I looked to my right, I could see my pretty teenage niece lustfully looking at my huge cock. Her lips were barely an inch away as she blew softly and licked her lips. She moved closer, brushed my cock head ever so lightly with her lips as they parted and her tongue slowly slid out.

The tip of her tongue touched the end of my cock, collecting a small amount of pre-cum, leaving a trail as she pulled it back into her mouth, tasting my juices for the first time. It was such an erotic sight to behold. I clenched my muscles again, forcing more pre-cum from my cock as her tongue flicked out for another taste, only this time she caressed the end of my cock just a little bit more.

Oh my god, she was driving me wild. This was by far one of the most arousing sexual experiences in my life. My fingers moved to her turgid clit, rubbing it softly as she moaned out softly. I felt the rush of air over my cock head as she moaned. We were completely absorbed with the sexual lust of the moment.

My gorgeous niece moved closer as I watched her sexy lips part and my huge purple cock head glide between her lips. She moved so slowly, until I felt the heat of her wet mouth completely envelope my throbbing cock head. Her tongue moved slowly around as my cock throbbed in her hot mouth. She moaned softly as she cleaned my juices off my cock head, her eyes closed as she slowly took in more of my thick shaft.

I watched her lips glide slowly downward, until she had a good 5 inches of my thick 8 inch cock inside her mouth. She swiveled her head slowly as she slowly pulled back up until she held only my cock head between those sexy lips once more. She began a teasingly slow up and down motion as I was being given the best blowjob of my life, amazingly from my 18 year old gorgeous niece.

I watched in the mirror her every move. It was so erotic and arousing as she began to slowly pick up the pace, building my pleasures to unbearable amounts. Her head moved lower on each pass until I felt her chin touch my pubic bone. Erica was deep throating my cock, my entire length was inside her hot mouth. I shuddered with excitement as my heart pounded in my throat.

I had to do more for her so I grabbed her hips, picked her up and moved her pussy over my face. She lowered her pussy to my mouth as we moved into a sexy sixty-nine position. She moaned as my tongue slid softly up the length of her opening, grazing her protruding clit for the first time. The vibrations of her moan rippled excitement through my throbbing shaft.

As my tongue caressed the folds of her pussy, I tasted her sweet juices for the first time. The nectar of a goddess in the passion of lovemaking as her juices flowed, covering my face. I could tell she was enjoying the pleasures of my tongue as she would stop every now and then, my cock head in her mouth and just moan passionately.

My hands were caressing her hips, up her sides as my right hand reached up and cupped her right breast. I squeezed her nipple hard between my fingertips as she moaned loudly and shuddered slightly. My sexy little niece got aroused further from mixing a little pain with pleasure. I pinched her nipple again as she pressed her pussy down harder against my mouth as she moaned again.

Releasing her nipple, I grabbed her hips, pulling her pussy down harder as my tongue thrashed her pussy. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it madly. Her body suddenly tensed up as she began to shudder all over. Her hips bucked wildly as I held on and kept my mouth covering her now throbbing clit. She pulled her mouth off my cock as she moaned out loudly.

“Oh fuck yessss, I’m cumming……………..” my niece moaned out.

Her thighs squeezed together, gripping my head firmly between them as her body experienced wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. I sucked on her clit until she pushed me away, as the sensations became too unbearable as the sensitivity level increased beyond what she could stand. Her body was trembling and shaking all over as her body weight pressed down on me.

Her right fingers were still gripping my shaft as she softly moaned, coming down from her huge orgasm.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

As she regained her senses, her hand started to stroke my hard shaft again. Suddenly I felt her soft lips glide over my swollen cock head once more. She gave it a couple quick head bobs as she swung her hips around and straddled my legs, placing my thick cock against her sexy pussy.

“Uncle Ronnie, that was the best orgasm of my life.” She said beaming radiantly.

“That blow job was pretty good too young lady.” I replied, bringing a smile to her perfectly gorgeous face.

As she straddled my thighs, she held my cock firmly and pressed the head against her pussy. I could see her juices glistening and her golden pussy hair caressing the end of my cock. She moved her hips up and down, pressing my cock harder against her, spreading open her pussy lips and covering my cock head with her juices.

On each upward stroke, she pressed my cock head harder against her swollen clit as her pussy lips opened up more and more. I could feel her juices running down my shaft and trickling over my balls. She was so aroused as her dark nipples were huge and swollen. She rolled her head back as she continued to tease me, riding my thick cock up and down the outside of her pussy.

Looking directly into my eyes with those gorgeous sexy blue eyes, she said, “Ready Uncle Ronnie?”

“Oh yes baby, go for it.” I moaned out softly.

Lifting her hips up slightly to one side, she pressed my cock inward as she slowly lowered herself. I watched as my purple cock head spread her pussy lips open and slowly disappeared inside the hot wet sheath of her pussy. The feelings were nearly unbearable as my cock glided slowly inside her tight teenage pussy until finally she was sitting there with my shaft buried deep inside her.

I could feel her pussy muscles gripping and clenching my shaft as she became accustomed to the size of my cock inside her. Her eyes were closed, her to one side as she was breathing heavily as she just sat there on my thick shaft. She shifted her hips slightly from side to side as I enjoyed the heat and tightness of her young pussy.

“Oh my god Uncle Ronnie! Your cock is the biggest I’ve ever had. It feels like you’re gonna tear me in two!” she moaned out, panting.

“I’m glad you like young lady.” I moaned back.

“My boyfriend is barely six inches and not nearly as thick as you. I knew when I saw the bulge in your pants, I wanted to fuck you, uncle or not.” She panted out as she gripped my cock with her pussy muscles one more time.

She leaned forward, her nipples touching the hairs on my chest as we kissed softly. Our lips parting, tongues chasing each other as I moved my hands to her hips and pushed up slowly, my cock gliding out of her tight pussy until only my cock head remained inside her. As we kissed passionately, we began fucking for the first time.

My niece looked deep into my eyes as the unison of our bodies unfolded. My cock slowly gliding in and out of her pussy, her breasts pressed into my chest, her nipples tickled as they passed through my chest hairs while she lovingly took in every inch of my older face. She was beaming with both beauty and radiant with the lust of a woman succumbing to her deepest desires.

Our breathing was becoming very heavy as the tempo of our lovemaking increased gradually every second. My every upward thrust was met by her own downward thrust, with her pussy gripping and squeezing my thick shaft. Soon we were fucking harder and harder, she arched her back and placed her hands into my chest. Her fingernails digging deep into my chest as her pleasures built up within her young body.

She had never felt so filled, she felt like she wanted my entire body inside her as we began fucking feverishly. She took over, like a wild woman riding my cock for all her worth. Her huge breasts bounced wildly as she rode my cock. Up and down, side to side, god I thought she was going to break my cock off deep inside her.

Her juices were covering me now as she leaned forward and ground her swollen clit hard into my pubic bone. Just looking at my gorgeous niece, riding my hard cock, I was nearing the most intense orgasm of my life. She was sexually lost in lust and she was the hottest fuck of my life. Her hips pushed wildly, back and forth, side to side until finally as she leaned forward and ground her clit once more against me, she began to shudder.

Unable to take anymore of this, I grabbed her hips, pulled down hard and pushed as deep inside her as I could. I shuddered as my hot seed shot up deep inside her. Spurt after spurt of my white hot cum shot deep inside her tight pussy, our juices mingling as she succumbed to her second intense orgasm of the night.

“Oh yes Uncle Ronnie, cum inside my tight pussy, hmmmm yesssssss!” she moaned out as she leaned forward, her soft breasts pressing into my chest as her body trembled and shook all over.

Our hearts pounding, her head resting on my shoulder while she kissed and sucked lightly on my neck, enjoying the intense pleasures within her young body, we laid there for several minutes enjoying every second of our lovemaking. With my cock still inside her, softening but still semi-hard, I could feel my cum oozing out of her pussy.

BANG! Thunder cracked loudly as lightning struck close by.

“Are you ready for more young lady?” I asked her as I rolled her over onto her back, my cock still inside her.

She looked up into my eyes as she felt my cock growing harder inside her. She wrapped her long tanned legs around my back as I started a slow hard grinding driving fucking motion. On each downward thrust, I ground my pubic bone hard against her swollen clit, increasing her pleasures very quickly. Soon she was pressing upward to meet every downward thrust I gave her.

“Oh yes, fuck me, oh god yes, ummmmmmm yes, harder, ummmmm” she was soon muttering uncontrollably.

As I thrust my hips downward, driving my cock deep inside her, I would roll my hips to one side, hitting a new set of nerves inside her tight pussy, pushing against the side walls of her young pussy. Harder and harder, faster and faster as I was soon pounding her, my cock driving deeper and deeper. She was babbling uncontrollably as she could barely contain the intense pleasures building within her young teenage body.

She couldn’t believe that this time was topping the last time as her body began to shudder once again in the most intense orgasm of the night. Her hips bucked wildly as she squeezed her legs tight, pulling me deeper inside her. Her pussy muscles gripped and milked my cock uncontrollably as her body went through multiple waves of pleasure, multiple spasms over and over.

I pressed into her hard, arched my back and unloaded more hot seed deep inside my sexy young niece’s tight pussy. I was so...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments