Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niece Karen Gets a Trim (and MORE)

"Karen gets her pussy shaved by her uncle then gets her ass rimmed and fucked"

21
3 Comments 3
22.0k Views 22.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My niece Karen is a petite seventeen-year-old beauty. Although rather small, she has all of the right curves in all the right places. Her 34B tits are firm and sit high and proud and her perky nipples are hard as little pebbles. When she comes to visit my wife Jackie and me, she runs around the house braless, which gets me to thinking about how those cute tits would feel while resting on my chest hair. I have to hide my resulting hard-on lest those thoughts become very apparent.

Karen’s ass is shapely and as firm as her tits. When she walks around in her pajama bottoms, there’s just enough jiggle to pique any man’s interest. I have just recently begun to see Karen in a sexual manner.

Karen’s father, my sister Marie’s late husband, died when Karen was just a baby. As a result, I became a father figure to Karen. It’s just been in the past few years that I’ve stopped thinking of Karen as that baby whose diapers I changed long ago.

This particular weekend, Karen came to visit with Jackie and me so she could “veg”. She and her boyfriend Jon had had a big fight and Karen wanted to just get away for a few days. To help in this effort, Karen and I decided to spend a little time in my hot tub. Jackie was to be gone for several hours with her book club so I knew Karen and I would have alone time.

As Karen and I walked to the patio in our swimsuits under our cover-ups, I noted her shapely muscular thighs. My thoughts were becoming less than those of a good uncle. When we got to the hot tub on the patio, Karen removed her cover-up and turned around with her back toward me.

“Karen, when did you get a thong bikini?”

“I bought it last week, Uncle Ronnie. Please don’t tell Mom. Do you like it?”

I just knew that my erection was starting to show under my cover-up. “Shit on it,” I thought. I removed the cover-up so Karen could see what the sight of her bare ass cheeks was doing to her uncle.

“I really like it, Sweetie. It sure doesn’t leave much to the imagination,” I said with a grin.

Karen didn’t say anything but her eyes were glued to my crotch and my growing hard-on.

Then I noticed the few wispy pubic hairs poking out the sides of the tiny triangular patch covering her pussy.

“But before you wear that tiny little suit out in public you will need a bit of a haircut,” I commented with fatherly concern. “Do you want Uncle Ronnie to trim you up a little?”

I took the opportunity to reach down and give a couple of her pubes a little tug. Karen smiled.

We turned away from the hot tub and went back into the house and then to the guest room where Karen sleeps when she visits. I laid out a beach towel on the bed and instructed Karen lie down face up.

“This feels odd, Uncle Ronnie. I’m a bit embarrassed. What if Aunt Jackie comes home,” Karen murmured.

I assured her that my wife would be a couple of hours at least. I went to get my mustache trimmer, safety razor, shave cream and I small pan of hot water. And a tube of KY jelly, just in case. I had every intention of doing more than just trimming a few rogue pubic hairs.

When I got back to the guest room, Karen was still in the same position on the bed, still wearing the tiny bathing suit. I decided that it was time for me to make my move.

I moved toward the bed and put a chair between Karen’s now widespread thighs.

“Let’s get these bikini bottoms off so Uncle Ronnie can give you a good trim,” and with that, I grabbed the waistband of the tiny suit and began to gently but firmly pull down.

Karen quietly objected but, at the same time, brought her thighs together enabling me to pull the tiny bottoms over her sweet ass and down her legs.

When I pulled the bottoms over her feet and let them drop to the floor, Karen instinctively spread her legs wide again. Her tight pussy lips opened ever so slightly for a peek into her teenage vagina. She was already getting wet.

“Are you sure this is okay, Uncle Ronnie?”

“Of course, it’s okay, Sweetie. I used to change your diapers when you were a baby, remember?”

The whole time I was focused on her moist pussy lips covered by the light blanket of her soft pubic hair.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

I turned on the battery-powered moustache trimmer and carefully began to take her pussy hair down to stubble. It only took about five minutes and all of her pubic hair was on the towel under her cute butt.

I took a handful of the hot water and slowly dampened her stubble. I paid particular attention to Karen’s little pink clit. By this time, Karen’s eyes were closed and she was beginning to moan quietly.

My next step was to cover her pussy stubble with shave cream. I slowly slid two soapy fingers into Karen’s tight pussy and finger fucked her for a minute or two. Karen’s body began to twitch.

I brought my forefinger out of her wet pussy and carefully used it to landmark her clit. wanted to know exactly where it was as I shaved Karen’s stubble with the grain. then re-lathered her pubic area and shaved against the grain to get her pussy baby-ass smooth. Another handful of warm water left me looking at a bare slit and pink bulbous clit. pulled my swim trunks off and my now rock hard cock sprung to life. couldn’t resist the urge to eat Karen’s now naked pussy. tongue fucked her with abandon and sucked her clit.

“You eat pussy much better than my boyfriend Jon, Uncle Ronnie,” Karen cooed.

With that, I coaxed Karen to roll over on her belly so I could get a good look at her tight little asshole. I was looking for any stray hairs I might have missed. I coaxed Karen to get up on her knees on the bed like a cat in heat.

“I’ll bet Jon never did this,” as I licked her cute little bunghole. Then putting one hand on each of her ass cheeks, I spread her ass wide and buried my tongue as deep in her rectum as I could get it.

“Oh, Uncle Ronnie. NOBODY has ever done that before! Your tongue feels so good in my ass.”

“Has Jon ever fucked you in the ass, Sweetie?”

Karen choked and replied, “He has tried but he was too rough. It hurt.”

“Let Uncle Ronnie show you how anal sex is supposed to feel,” I said assuredly.

I lubed Karen’s tight brown ring with a liberal amount of KY and then lubed my eight-inch erection. I slowly pressed the head of my cock against her pouty anus and watched it swallow the head into her rectum.

Karen moaned loudly as ever so slowly I pressed my hard cock inch by inch into her rectum until my own pubic hair was flush against her ass. Karen wriggled instinctively while I left my cock in her so her rectal muscles could adjust to the anal penetration.

Then I slowly began to fuck my dear niece’s tight ass. Her rectal muscles went into spasm squeezing my boner all but begging me to plant my seed in her. I began to fuck Karen’s ass while she replied by pressing her hips back forcing me as deep inside her as I could go.

It didn’t take long. I soon felt that familiar warm feeling fill my lower belly and then my balls and cock.

“I’m ready to cum, Sweetie. Are you ready?” I asked as my thrusts became more rapid.

“Fill my ass with your warm cum, Uncle Ronnie. Give it all to me.”

With one final hard thrust, my cock exploded, emptying my prostate’s load into Karen’s rectum. She used her rectal muscles to help me spew all of my warm sticky jizz. Karen lay there moaning with her eyes closed.

After a few wonderful minutes, Karen’s sphincter finally ejected my tired, limp exhausted soldier from her ass. I stepped back so I could watch her tiny anus pucker and push out some of my white seed. I took the tip of my forefinger to dip up a small sample and to raise it to Karen’s nose. She took a sniff, smiled and stuck out her tongue for a taste.

Karen just smiled again then jumped off the bed and ran over to the full-length mirror to examine her new naked look.

As she struck a pose for the mirror, Karen squealed. 

“Do you like the look, Sweetie? It makes me want to eat your pussy to orgasm and then fuck your lights out.”

Karen came back to the bed and giggled “I’m going to suck your cock until you’re hard again, Uncle Ronnie, and this time I need you to fuck my hairless pussy. And don’t wash off that cock… I want to taste my ass this time.”

“Suck me hard, Sweetie. And fuck my ass with your finger to stimulate my prostate. Why, oh why, did we wait so long to do this. We have a LOT of catching up to do!”

 

Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments