Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Night With Tori

"Tori takes her bro to the highest heaven."

3
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Tori is the most important person in my life. In fact, she has always been this significant person to me. Last night Tori and I were alone together in her bedroom and we had a wonderful, blissful, and sensational hour of passion that I will never ever forget about. I have been intimate with two girls in the past but none of that was anything special. Tori is very special to me and our night was special not just for that reason but because it was our first time together and I feel like the totality of existence has told me that she is to be my only romantic and sexual partner in this life.

For years my bond with Tori has been something difficult for me to really express in words how I feel about. Whenever I needed someone to talk about my problems and feelings with she was always there for me. Whenever I needed comfort she was there for me whenever I wanted her. Whenever I was happy and jubilant because of accomplishing something she was always there to rejoice with me. I have never needed a therapist to hear my problems nor a bunch of people to celebrate something with; Tori has always been the right person for anything. We have always celebrated holidays together and if there was any fun going on in the house it was because she and I were having a fun time together... just she... and I, her brother Enosh.

My sister Tori is 24 years old and I am 22 years old. Both of us have olive skin, brown hair, and a unique shade of green eyes that I swear I have only seen on us. I absolutely love her breasts; together they are like the perfect pillow, they are without blemish, her nipples are big, and the milk from them is probably amrita. The lips on her face are so delightful. They are big, soft, and they are always sweet to taste since Tori chews berry flavored gum everyday. Her eyes are big, her nose is small, and her face is rounded... so feminine, just what I like and adore. Her buttocks are like cushions... cushions that are so soft in texture, spotless, beautiful, and just right. She keeps all of the skin on her whole body soft, smooth, and sweet smelling. She gets quite a lot of compliments from guys, of course, but she always says to them something like, "sorry boys, I am taken and plan on remaining that way." Nobody knows who her significant other is... and I am happy to be that person. Oh, I forgot to mention it that she looks so great in black!

Last week I was feeling hopeless about something and Tori was there for me like always. She and I cuddled together in her bed one night and she made me feel much better. The feeling of being in each other's arms is beyond amazing. We cuddle just about every night but we cannot do it as long as we want to, which would be all night, because our parents would then get suspicious about us sleeping in the same bedroom. That one night from last week was the first time that we cuddled all night and our parents must had not even known about it. We did not care at the time and so we cuddled all night together in her room. We kiss a lot too. I get very hard when we go so deep into kissing and my heart melts when I hear Tori gently and blissfully moan when we kiss. Two nights ago we got to doing more than just making out. I caressed her beautiful breasts and fondled her between her thighs which are the gate doors to my Paradise and Garden of Eden. She rubbed and groped my warm phallus that was covered with my pajama pants. I asked her if we could take off our night garments but she said for me to wait for the next night. But I begged her to please let us take our clothing off. She looked lovingly into my eyes, smiled, and said to me, "Just wait until tomorrow night, lil bro, and I will take you to the highest heaven, I promise." Before returning back to my bedroom that night, we joked about me masturbating since I couldn't wait to have sex with her. In the end, she took my hand, put her forehead onto mine, and she said, "Save your energy for me, the night will be here before you know it." She then kissed me on the lips and said, "Good night lil bro, sweet dreams." I kissed her, we hugged tight, and then I went to my room to go to sleep. It took me a quite a while to get to sleep; I was so horny, I kept thinking about the things we did that night, and most importantly I knew for a fact that about twenty-four hours from then I was going to be having sex with Tori.

The next day I was so damn nervous. I was much more nervous than I was my first time ever having sex. Will Tori no longer want to see me after we, brother and sister, actually have sex? Hopefully not. After all, we were already romantically together for one whole month by then. We kiss, hold hands, and the like, so, why would sex ruin anything? Our relationship feels so right. What are we going to do to keep from getting pregnant? Will our parents decide that's the night to suddenly walk into the room for some reason? Worse, will Tori think I am not good at having sex with her? Will she judge me badly? I was pretty nervous that day. While I stayed home most of the day, she was out running errands and getting things done. All I could do was try to forget about what was going to happen at night and simultaneously I tried finding ways to pass the time so that the night would come quickly. When sunset arrived I began to tremble. "Oh my," I thought, "I am going to actually be having sex with Tori very soon. Sex with Tori!" I was getting incredibly horny and my hardened member was tingling strongly. It even felt like my scrotum was massaging my balls too.

As I was watching a movie in the living room I was startled when I heard the front door being unlocked. When it opened I saw my sister walk into the house. After closing and locking the door, she walked to me while carrying a plastic bag. She looked around the house, I assumed to make sure our parents were not in sight, and then she came to me quicker, sat next to me, kissed my lips, and showed me the birth control pills she got. She also bought condoms but she whispered into my ear, "You can wear these if you want to, I won't make any demands. After all, I want your naked flesh to feel mine." She then smiled sexily into my eyes and kissed me again. As she stood up I put my hand on her wonderful ass and tried to grip how much my hand could take. I caressed it and she smiled sexily at me. She bent down to me and then I whispered to her, "I love you Tori." In reply she whispered, "And I love you more than anything else. You are my man, mine alone." She kissed me yet again and then whispered, "Come into my room at midnight exactly." After she walked away I looked up at the clock and it was 9:50pm.

After I finished watching the movie I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and then sat on my bed in silence. Every 3 minutes, it seemed, I would look at my clock to see how much more time until midnight. It went by amazingly fast. When it was 11:59pm I came out of my room in my pajamas and went to see if my parents were asleep already. Their door was closed but I could hear one of them snoring. "Good!" I whispered. I walked in a hurry to my sister's door and then I stopped. I took a deep breath, gripped the doorknob, and turned it.

The door opened and I didn't see my sister in about the first half of her room. I got a little scared for a second, thinking that she wasn't there. But I heard her! She walked out of her closet and placed a red book onto a table. I did not get a good view of the title but I saw the words Book and Law on the cover. Tori was standing there... her hair was down which was very hot, she was smiling at me, and she was wearing only a black t-shirt that came down to her upper thighs. "Close the door," she ordered in a low voice. I got hard instantly and I closed the door. My eyes were intently focused on her olive legs and I could only imagine what lies between them that is covered by her shirt. I was so ready to see her with that shirt off. We slowly walked to each other and we embraced very tightly.

01BarbieHadBigCock
Online Now!
Lush Cams
01BarbieHadBigCock

The feeling of my hardness against her lightly covered pubic area greatly excited me and I got to hear Tori moan softly. We kissed passionately, embraced, rubbing each other's back and sides. She was moaning softly. I felt like I was melting inside. I was full of ecstasy. I brought my right hand down, slid it under her shirt, and touched her pubic area. It was so nice and smooth. She seemed to get more passionate in her kissing. With my fingers I touched her bare pussy. "Oh my god," I was thinking, "this is Tori's pussy and it's all mine." We were still kissing. "Mmmmm," she moaned, so sweetly. She pressed herself up against me and we tried to practically pull ourselves into each other. I slid part of a finger into her pussy. Her moan was high pitched. As I was rubbing her inside she started breathing heavier. She came even closer to me somehow in body, mind, and spirit. We continued to do this for a little while more.

Tori pulled away from me and removed her shirt. My eyes widened. I beheld her nakedness and I felt like I was about to walk into the highest heaven that she promised to take me to tonight. As I started to take my pajamas off she was helping me remove them. She was ready for me. In just a few seconds we were standing together completely naked. We embraced, again, tightly, and I knew I was very close to the highest heaven. The sensation of my warm cock pressed against her smooth pubic region was extremely delightful and I gripped both of her buttocks and rubbed them good. Hypnotized, I looked at her bare breasts and could not take my eyes off of them. She asked me, "So, do you want to wear a condom?" Enjoying the sensation of my bare cock on her and moving it toward her pussy, I replied, "No." She put her hands onto my cheeks and she said, "Good." She kissed me and then while smiling she started to fondle my cock. "You have a very nice cock, bro, you know that?" she asked. I didn't know what to say. All I could say was "I love you Tori" and then I continued enjoying her wonderful ass with my hands. She whispered, "I love you too, Enosh."

She brought me to her bed and we lied down together. She looked into my eyes and said, "I am going to make love to you..." There was then a large smile on my face. She had me lie flat on my back upon her bed and then she crawled onto me. Tori placed her wet slot onto the top of my cock which was dripping pre-cum. She slowly slid down, taking me into herself. She moaned, "Mmmmm... ohh, yes, you like that so far bro?" I replied, "Fuck me.. now.."

She slowly moved up and down, up and down, up and down, continuously, with me inside of her. She was quietly moaning and I was only focused on my cock being consumed by her. It was happening... my sister Tori and I were having sex... on her bed. She then started pressing down hard onto me, rising back up, pressing down onto me, rising up, coming down, and mashing down until my cock was further up inside her. She rose up, came back down pressing hard, rose back up, and then started moving up and down fast. Her warm wetness was sliding up and down fast around my cock and she was still quietly moaning. She reached for my hands and we held each other's hands as she continued moving up and down, increasing speed, and enjoying my cock. She became wetter and she kept up with moving up and down quickly with my cock inside the paradise that is only for me.

This was the best thing ever. I knew that when our night was over that I would not care if I instantly died; everything that we were doing was bigger and better than anything else. The pleasure we felt could not be described in words. It was more than too wonderful. But there was a flaw... I was ready to cum.

"I am about to cum," I whispered. Tori looked into my eyes and she whispered in reply, "Then do it inside of me. Don't be afraid." She started pounding her pussy up and down onto me and even increased the speed. The sound of her wetness was loud and she was making long moans and saying my name. I moaned with her as I came inside of her. I felt so much of my stuff shooting and flowing within the warmth, wetness, and comfort of her. She continued pounding fast and the movement of her perfect breasts was hypnotic. Eventually she came to a halt. I was hoping that she wasn't done. She took a couple of deep breaths as she held my hands. She looked into my eyes and it felt like she was getting off of me. But she wasn't! She was turning around! Her perfect ass was on my stomach now and she still embraced me inside of her. Tori gripped my legs and proceeded to move up and down slowly. I rubbed and rubbed her buttocks and sides as she continued doing me. She kept doing what she was doing and then she started pounding at a fast pace. She kept on and her moans were intense. "I'm cumming," she moaned. Her fucking became more intense and she reached her climax just as I reached mine again. We came at once. "Mmmmmm.. that was sooo good.." she exclaimed. She then leaned forward and fucked me hard but slow. I couldn't see it but the expression on her face was that of intense delight. She was bouncing hard and slow and the fluids in her got louder.

When Tori was finished, she slowly got off of me and lied down next to me. Her thighs were wet with our fluids. She breathed deeply and put her hand onto my chest. She wanted to snuggle and so did I. The two of us snuggled close for about five minutes. Then she said to me, "I'm sure that both of us should be tired for a couple of days" and then she chuckled. She rubbed my chest and kissed my cheek. She said, "But, if you want to, we can continue." I said to her, "Let's do it again." She smiled.

"What do you want to do?" she asked. "I want to do you from behind, if that's alright," I replied. Tori chuckled and said, "You love my ass don't you Enosh?" I responded, "Oh yes.."

On her knees and arms she bent down on the bed and presented her pussy to me. I rubbed her ass some more and then easily slid my cock into her. She moaned and even cheered me on as I fucked her from behind. She really enjoyed it and I did too. When I reached my climax I came inside of her for the third time and I kept my phallus inside of her for a little while. I slid it out and then rubbed her ass yet again. Tori then started to make her pussy move and I saw my load of cum drip out of her onto the bedsheet. Three big drops. She said, "Mmmmm... that was a big load bro..... you're good."

After we were finally done, she sat down near me and smiled into my eyes. "So, how was it?" she asked me. I replied, "I will never ever forget this night Tori." We kissed. Then we found ourselves to be so tired that we didn't want to move. Eventually we got to taking a quick shower together. When we were done we went toward her room. "I have an idea," Tori said to me. She took my hand and walked me to my bedroom. She said that it would be wonderful to cuddle to sleep in my room for the night. So we did just that. We fell asleep easily and quickly. The next morning, as we were lying down together, she was caressing the back and side of my head, smiling at me contently, and she whispered, "I am yours, always."

When we got out of bed I was scared that my parents were on the other side of the door. I was worried that they heard everything and just know that Tori and I had sex and slept together in my bedroom. When we opened the door we didn't see them and I was kind of relieved. She went...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by olitzh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments