Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not In My Wildest Dreams

"I look up from the TV as they walk by and my mouth completely drops."

9
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I had been working long hours and seven day weeks. That is the only way I can explain missing my daughters growing into such attractive young ladies. It all started after I had gotten ill and lost my job. I was home watching television. The girls were going swimming and their mom was at work. My wife has an international sale career and is away from home several days a week.

Let me describe my angels for you. Pen, short for Penelope is the oldest and just turned 19. Julie is the youngest at 16. Pen has what I estimate to be a very nice c-cup and is wearing a string bikini that left very little to the imagination. Julie’s suit struggled to hold in the ample ass that she got from her mother.

I look up from the TV as they walk by and my mouth completely drops. Where did these hot young women come from? They both are cheerleaders so, their bodies were very tight and for the first time, I was getting a throbbing hardon looking at my daughters. The guilt raged through me as I had no control over this.

Julie asked, “Will you join us for a swim, Daddy?”

“I’ll be there in a moment, Sweetie. I need to go change.”

I obliged by going to change into my trunks. While in the restroom, I looked out of the window and they were wrestling in the pool and Pen’s top came down revealing the most beautiful set of breasts that I had ever seen. Her aureoles were dark and I guess the water was cool as her nipples were hard as rocks.

Being the first time that I’d seen her breast since she was very young, my cock grew instantly and I knew that I would have to relieve the pressure. The girls had decided to lay out for a bit and looking at their tanned gorgeous bodies, I stripped down and started stroking my throbbing member. I thought I would take one last look and finish this on the bed. I lay upon my bed with the bedroom door closed and started stroking. I must have been getting into it pretty good as I didn’t hear the restroom door open.

As I am thinking of those gorgeous tits and what it would be like to have them between my lips, I glance over at the mirror to watch my hand aggressively pounding my throbbing cock and I see something that shocked me but I couldn’t stop.

Julie was standing in the doorway just out of direct view with her hand inside her bottoms. I could see through the reflection in the mirror, she was playing with her clit with her eyes fixated on my cock. This excited me beyond words and I could fill a load bearing pressure to be released. Just as I was about to cum, I watched as Julie brought her fingers to her mouth and lick them clean. I exploded with to that point, the largest load that I had ever shot.

She left as quietly as she had come and I got my suit on after cleaning up and joined the girls outside. We played several games in the pool and I noticed that Julie kept pressing her ass into me as much as possible. Their favorite thing to do is cheer stunts while in the pool and guess who they recruit to hoist them into the air? Julie climbs up my side and ask me to hoist her up. The only way that this stunt can be done is the base has to hold the other up with a hand on her ass.

As I lift her up, she stumbles and my thumb goes right into the folds of her pussy. She giggles and I couldn’t help it. I wiggle my thumb a little and she giggles more. I swear she pressed her thighs together tightening the grip that I had on her. Shortly after, Pen wants me to do the same thing. As she is crawling up my side her breast brush my face and I lose my train of thought. I can feel my cock beginning to grow.

I lift her up and Pen’s suit is off center and my hand is on bare ass on one side. Julie tries to knock her down and in the struggle my thumb clearly enters the folds of what I learn to be her clean shaven pussy. Startled, I drop her and apologize. They both are laughing at me and tell me that they know I have a “woody”.

Pen says, “Julie saw you jacking off and wants to see your cock. I want to see it, too.”

“I could get into a lot of trouble for doing something like that.”

They both plead with me to show them promising that they wouldn’t tell anyone.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

Trying to avoid submitting to my desires to ravish both of them right there, I climb out of the pool and retreat to the house to take a shower.

As I am soaping up with my back turned to the door, I feel a breeze and turn around to see both of my daughters completely nude. I was speechless and clearly was enjoying the view and Pen reached out and grabbed my flaccid member in her hand. Her soft touch was gentle and caused and immediate reaction. They both climbed into my rather larger shower. I tried to grasp a hold of my sanity and instruct them to leave but my throbbing cock was being stroked by my gorgeous daughter and she was doing it quite well.

No longer able to control my desire, I reached out and caressed her breast rolling her nipples between my fingers and she moaned loudly, “That feels good, Daddy!” With the other hand, I caressed Julie’s ass feeling her curves and was getting close to cumming all over Pen when suddenly she knelt in front of me and placed her lips around the tip of my cock. She swirled her tongue around the tip like a pro. I began wondering where she learned how to do this when she took the entire length of my shaft down her throat. I wrapped my hands through her hair and began fucking her mouth. I felt my cock grow even bigger and tried to tell her I was about to cum when she hand around my ass and pulled me deeper into her face and I began releasing load after load down her throat. She backed away and opened her mouth showing me some of my load and then swallowed it.

My knees were weak after that and had to lie down. They followed me into my bedroom and joined me on the bed; one on either side of me. I wrapped my arms around them and pulled them close and told the how much Daddy loves his little girls.

Julie said, “Daddy will you eat my pussy?”

I should have been stunned but asked her if she was sure and she obliged by climbing up and placing her knees on either side of my head. The site of her pussy that was covered by the sparse blonde hair was so beautiful and I could smell her wetness. The aroma was sweet and once she lowered her pussy onto my lips, I found that the taste was even sweeter. I licked her pussy from the back to the front and found her clit swollen and I sucked it in between my lips. That was all it took as her legs tightened against my head and she moaned in pleasure. She came all over my face drenching me and the sheets.

Her mother had only done that once or twice during our entire relationship. At first, I thought she peed on me. When she didn’t move away, I began licking her again and this time I penetrated her pussy channel with my tongue and started tongue fucking her. She rocked against me grinding her wetness into my face and her juices were flowing freely and she came even harder when my tongue found her clit again.

Julie fell off of me and Pen quickly jumped in her place telling me that she wanted to feel that way, too. Pen’s pussy lips were already swollen and flushed. I knew it wouldn’t take much and began by blowing gently on her. Her body quivered as the warm breath brushed her pussy lips and she plowed into my face and giggled because she said my whiskers tickled her. Pen’s pussy tasted just as sweet as Julie’s and she acted much the same as I explored her throbbing cunt with my tongue. My tongue found her clit and I sucked it in between my lips as if it were a tiny cock. This drove her wild and she erupted in the largest orgasm I have ever seen from any woman. A smooth steady stream of her pussy juice doused my face and sheets as she was clearly experiencing multiple orgasms. Her body tensed and she leaned back placing her hands on my hips and rode my mouth like a cowboy would a wild stallion.

Once she regain a bit of composure she slid down and kissed me with an open mouth and licked her juices from my lips. Our mouths and tongues exploring each other and I forgot that she was my daughter. As our lips separated, I glanced over to see Julie lying there with her eyes closed and both hands on her pussy working herself to yet another orgasm.

Suddenly I felt another sensation. (to be continued)

If you like this story, please let me know and I will continue. Thanks!

Published 
Written by IceMan240
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments