Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nursed By My Mother Part 2

"Spread your legs so I can watch you Mom."

44
3 Comments 3
15.0k Views 15.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I was stunned by the events that had just took place. My Mother actually promised me that she was going to look after every sexual urge I ever had. Word for word, said she was going to be my slut.
 
"Wow, now what the hell do I do next?" I pondered.

Considering that I have been over sexed since puberty and the fantasy's and sexual desires I have are some what off the wall, how do I get her to play along with every thing I want to do to her? "How am I going to approach this with out scaring her off?" I thought to myself.

I decided that I would move slow but yet push it right to the edge to see how far she would actually go.

An hour or so passed since my Mother had left the room when I decided it was time for all or nothing. Screw it, why not see what will happen next.

"Mom." I called out. "I need you for a sec."

She quickly came into the room. I noticed that she was wearing a long robe that covered her previous nakedness.

"What do you need honey?" Mom asked in the sweetest and most tender voice I have ever heard her use.

"I need to pee again."

"Any thing I can do to help my little man." she replied as she flung back the sheets to reveal my flaccid cock.

Mom leaned over causing her massive tit flesh to bulge out of the top of her robe revealing her creamy soft cleavage. She deftly slipped my cock in to the urine bottle, but this time, she held it as I pissed. When I was done, she gave my hardening cock several jerks to shake off the last drops of urine. Her stroking of my cock had the desired results. I was now totally hard. She returned the bottle to the night stand and reached for the alcohol swabs.

"Wait, don't use that." I protested.

"But honey, we have to clean you up." Mom said innocently.

"I know, but the cold alcohol is starting to dry out my dick." I complained.

"What should I use then?" Mom asked quizzically.

"Suck me like you did before. I loved that so much." I said hoping that I hadn't just blown it with my some what perverted request.

Mom's head shot up and stared at me with a shocked look on her face.

"Hey, you told me that I would never desire any thing that you wouldn't or couldn't provide me with right?" I said reminding her of her earlier promise.

Mom's expression softened slightly but she was still a little uneasy.

"Do it. You promised, remember?" I said again a little more forcefully.

Mom slowly moved her head towards my now swelling cock. She lifted it gently with her hand then hesitantly began licking at the shaft staying away from the head in fear of any remaining drops of piss. 

"Suck it. Suck it now." I said now in my horny impatience.

As I said it I thrust up my hips slightly causing my cock to separate her lips and slide into her warm mouth. My mother complied. In fact, she seemed more excited then she was earlier when she gave me that glorious blow job.

Her tongue action and hard sucking that she was performing on me was driving me wild. The loud slurping noises were so sexy, so erotic that I had to fight off my urge to come.

"Take off your robe Mom, I want to see your tits again. Please." I begged in a sweet sincere voice.

I was absolutely floored with her reply.

"Is that the tone you use when you are talking to a slut?" she replied between slurps.

"Oh fuck." I thought to myself. "I have her. She is loving this."

"Take off your robe now." I ordered in a stern voice.

"Who is it you are talking to?" she asked again lapping at my rock hard member.

"You, you slut. take off your fucking robe now." I almost shouted.

"There, that's much better. Yes Robbie, I will do any thing to please you." Mom replied

With that said, Mom stood up and let her robe drop to the floor. She was completely naked . I let out a gasp at the sight of her dark, thick pubic hair that totally covered her mound as she quickly shielded it with her hands.

"Drop your hands slut. I want to see your pussy. Do it now." I ordered.

Mom reluctantly moved her hands to her sides self consciously.

"Fuck, you look so hot Mom. Now spread your legs for me, I want to see all of your cunt." 

Her eyebrows shot up and there was a sharp intake of breath when she heard me say what she thought was a dirty sinful. This was proof that she absolutely loved it when I talked dirty to her. I think my matronly ice queen mother was now melting into a seething horny slut.

Mom slid her feet apart and slightly tilted her hips forward but I was still unable to get an unobstructed view of her hairy fuck hole.

"That isn't working." I said disappointedly.

"Here." Mom replied. "Let me slide this chair up close to the bed and I can prop my feet up to give you a better look. Would you like that Robbie?"

"Fuck yeah. Good idea." I replied marveling at her cooperation.

" Holy fuck." I thought, she really is getting into this whole thing.

Mom slid the chair up right next to the side of the bed, sat with her ass on the very edge of the chair and rested one foot on the night table the other on the bed so her now exposed large lipped cunt and puckered asshole was pointed directly at my face. Her arms folded across her belly.

"Oh Mom, you are so sexy. Gawd, you look so hot I wish I could touch you. I wish I could rub my finger up and down your slit." I said as my cock danced and twitched like crazy.

"Pull open your cunt lips for me Mom. I want to see inside you." I ordered in a forceful tone. "Do it now slut."

As soon as I said the slut word again my mothers eyes perked up then immediately slid her hands under her ass and pried open her loose swollen inner lips.

"That's right. Both hands. Spread your cunt lips wider. Yes, wider. There, now sick a finger in it. Gawd, look how wet you are you slut. You love this don't you? Now fuck your cunt with your fingers. Let me see you masturbate. I was almost ready to say to hell with the casts and jump on top of my masturbating mother then fuck her till she screamed, but I knew that it was impossible.

Mom was breathing so hard that she was panting. Her face was flushed and there was a tiny bead of perspiration on her upper lip. My mother, the prudish bitch was now a smoldering molten pool of raw sexuality on the verge of an exploding climax.

"Spread your legs so I can watch you Mom." I said knowing that she would now do any thing I would ask of her.

"I want to see you cum." I said.

"Have you ever masturbated before?" I asked.

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

Mom hesitated, then answered in an excited voice.

"Yes, I used to as a young girl" she replied as she continued to slide her fingers in and out of her sopping wet hole.

"I was so horny when I was young that I couldn't keep my hands out of my panties. That was till I got caught by my mother. I was so severely punished that I never did it again. Well, till I was married and had you that is. Then it was only for a short period of time.

"Why only a short time?" I asked now very interested in her story.

"I really shouldn't say." Mom replied coyly.

"You will answer my questions with out reservation if you are to be my slut." I replied slipping back in to my controlling roll.

"Well, it is kind of embarrassing, but it was just after your father and I were married. One day I was cleaning out our closet and came across a box of your fathers personal belongings. When I opened it, I found a whole stack of pornography. There were pictures of every conceivable sexual position possible. Men with women, women with women, even whole groups doing the most dirty disgusting things I had even seen. I was revolted but yet so attracted. Well, I began to feel a strange tingling between my legs, just like I used to when I played with myself as a young girl. I reached down and slid my hand under my dress and found my panties to be absolutely drenched." confessed my mother.

I noticed that she was squirming more now as she pulled her fingers out of her hole. She gingerly spread her cunt lips open with one hand then slid two fingers of her other hand up and down on either side of her blood engorged clit. The action caused her clit to pop out of the folds of her slobbering wet cunt at least a full inch. I gasped again at the sight of her huge cock like nub.

Moms breath quickened even more and her face and chest were bright red in her excitement as she continued her story. It was obvious that she was getting very close to her impending orgasm.

"So what did you do then?" my cock twitching waiting for a replied.

"I couldn't help myself." Mom said between gasps and tiny moans.

"I took several of the magazines, tore off my clothes, laid down on the bed and masturbated till I had climaxed not once but several times. I felt terrible afterwards. You know, guilty for doing such a dirty thing. But I couldn't help myself, I kept getting drawn back to that box and those dirty pictures time after time, and each time I looked at them, I had to go masturbate. I was turning into the slut that my mother had accused me of."

"Is your cunt as wet now as it was then?" I asked trying to turn her on even more.

"Yes, wetter." she replied sliding her fingers up and down her slit even quicker.

"I am feeling even more dirty now then I did before." She whispered.

I knew Mom was almost there. She was dying to bring herself off. It was obvious by the way her asshole would pucker then relax, pucker, then relax. The spasming of her legs caused her huge tits to dance around on her chest thrilling me even more. I swallowed hard at the sound of her much louder moans and grunts as she continued to pleasure herself.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked trying to push her over the edge.

"Yes." she replied breathlessly.

"Yes what?" I demanded.

"Yes I want to cum for you. I want to cum for my son." her chest heaving.

"Slut." I yelled. "I want you to fuck your asshole with your finger. Come on, shove it up there." I ordered.

With out hesitation, my mother took her already slick index finger and began teasing her tight brown pucked little rosebud. Holding her breath, she deftly slid it in with ease. The second she was up to her second knuckle, she let out a loud "ARRRRHHHHH" .

My mother had just masturbated to orgasm right in front of my eyes. I couldn't believe it. I laid there and stared in wonder at the way her legs slammed together and her hips began bucking and gyrating. With her finger still buried deep in her asshole, her head began to whip back and forth from side to side as she repeatedly began chanting.

"Fuck me, oh fuck my cunt, fuck me with your hard cock, fuck MEEEEEEEE." she screamed

Her eyes quickly shot open as she realized she was shouting out loud. The surprise and shock was all over her face as she looked me in the eyes.

"I guess I got a little carried away like in the old days." Mom said panting.

"It's OK, I love it when you talk like that. Please, help me. Look at my cock mom, can't you see that I need to cum? Now take care of me slut." I demanded.

Mom dropped her legs back to the floor and stood up. She then leaned over the bed and took my aching cock in her hand. The precum that was oozing out of the split in my knob so much that it had coated it till it was shinny. Mom didn't hesitate this time, she opened her lips and took my raging hard on all the way into her hot, wet mouth in one swoop.

I was able to look down and see her heavy tits swinging back and forth as she performed her duties on my fuck stick.

"Oh yeah, thats it. Come on slut. Suck me harder. Make me come." I slid into the roll so easily that it seemed natural to me that I could order my mother to any deviant thing I wanted.

"Here I come. Get ready. "Ahhhhrgh." The orgasmic rush came over me so intensely that I lifted my hips off the bed totally gagging my mother. She began to pull away and I shouted.

"No, don't move, goddammit, let me finish in your whore mouth. Fuck."

She swallowed hard and continued to let me pump my cream down her throat. When my spasms finally subsided, Mom disengaged my cock from her mouth with a loud slurping noise. My cum had spewed out of her lips and coated her face, throat and tits with a glaze that shone like a porcelain doll. 

"Was that good for my baby?" Mom asked. "Did mommy please her son?"

"Oh yes Mom, you were perfect. I love the way you suck me. I just wish I could touch you. I hate these fucking casts." I said with great frustration.

"Don't worry Robbie, it won't be long till they are removed and I will let you do any thing at all that you want to do to me. I am yours." she said now wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

" I will always be yours."

To be continued.

Published 
Written by car_man45ca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments