Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Obsession II

16
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
6.2k words 6.2k words
Obsession

Chapter Two:

I turned the water on and got in the shower. As I washed, all I could think about was my son… …and how all this had started with just a glimpse of his penis so long ago. I was simply amazed at what it had turned into.

I leaned my head on my arm against the shower wall and let the warm water run over me. I couldn’t stop thinking about what Brian and I had done. What I had done. . . .To Brian.

I washed and got out of the shower and dried off. I leaned against the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I expected to see the shame on my face, expected to see regret, guilt in my eyes. But I saw none of that. As much as I don t want to admit it, all I really saw in the mirror was a woman that had had the first real orgasm shes had in years, a woman who really wanted to have another one.

What I really wanted, deep down, was to find out what it would feel like to have that thing inside me. It was plain and simple, I wanted to “Fuck”. No… …What I really wanted was to get fucked. I realized that that was a far cry from giving my son a hand job or even blowing him but the box had been opened so-to-speak, and I was yearning for sex. I was obsessed.

I wasn’t sure what was going to happen. To be honest, I was having a hard time thinking. I barely had presences of mind to put on a pair of panties and slip into my robe.

I stood in front of the bathroom sink and began brushing my hair.

“Are you ready for this?” I asked my reflection, trying to determine just how far I was willing to take this. I had told Brian I would leave the door open!

“My god, you gave your son a blowjob. You sucked his dick.” I told myself. I felt my stomach drop. I wasn’t sure if I was going to pass-out or simply break down into hysterics.

“Are you actually ready to let him… …Fuck you?” I whispered aloud. The words made me tingle all over.

I stopped brushing my hair and leaned in a little closer to the mirror.

“Are you ready……Are you ready to let him fuck you?” I whispered again to the mirror. “No one will know!” I said as I stared myself down.

My words became more sexual, more slutty as I watched myself saying them. “No one will know you fucked him.” I cooed.

“Do you want to fuck me?” I watched my mouth form the words. “Do you want to fuck me Brian?” I felt the heat between my legs and I could feel my pussy reacting to each sultry word. I was slowly being taken away again. I found it unbelievably exhilarating talking like that and knowing that Brian and I now had a dark secret; a dark, dark secret. It made me just plain hot.

I felt the first sparks of lust looking for fuel. It was beginning to steer my thoughts and cloud my judgment. It was true…I was no moral compass, but I could still stop this. I could end this now. I d like to say, before it got out of hand, but that ship had sailed. But I could certainly stop it before more damage was done. But could I? Could I really?

I thought about that for a few minutes. I liked the way all this…this…forbidden pleasure made me feel. I believe that’s when the reality truly set in……

I really liked what was happening. I liked the way it made me feel. And Brian, there was no denying…He like it as well.

I finished brushing my hair and decided to make myself pretty. My dark thoughts and yearnings seemed to influence the way I put on my make-up too. I put on my mascara; something I don’t normally wear. I did my eye shadow darker than I usually did and chose a sexy, dark pink lipstick.

As I applied it to my full lips, I remembered the last time I’d put this particular color on.

It was Jim’s office Christmas party. I had applied it as we arrived in the parking garage. I looked over at Jimmy and asked him how I looked. He told me I was beautiful and that I, undoubtedly, would be the prettiest girl at the dance.

“I think I’m gunna to have to slip away and fix my lipstick at some point.” I told him with that familiar twinkle in my eye. He knew what that meant.

At some point early in the party, Jimmy and I had found an empty conference room on one of the upper floors. He played the powerful boss and I was the new secretary that wanted a raise.

“So. . .What are you willing to do Miss Mendez?”

I sat on the smooth granite table in front of him. I brought my legs up high until my high heels reached the edge of the table. I spread my legs showing him that I had no panties on. I dug into my pantyhose with my long fingernails and tore them open.

He gasped and broke character, “Jesus Christ Cathy… …That’s hot.”

I was pretty damned excited at that point. I had been drinking and thinking about doing this for more than an hour.

“You can have this Mr. Washburn.” I cooed.

I spread my pussy lips with two fingers showing him that my clit was visibly swollen. I strummed and teased it with my other hand until I was about ready to cum.

Then Jimmy leaned in and put his mouth on it, sucking my clit into his mouth hard, sucking it like a baby sucks a nipple. I nearly screamed; he was driving me crazy. It took no time at all before I had Jimmy’s head in my hands and I was bucking up into his mouth.

After I came, I pulled Jimmy’s face to mine and licked his lips clean. Then I spun around on my stomach, facing Jimmy. I reached out and undid Jimmy’s pants. I closed my pink lips around his dick nice and slowly as I looked up at him. I sucked and pulled at his small cock with my full lips until he came in my mouth. It took less than a few minutes. I swallowed every drop. Normally we would have been done. We would have straightened up; I would have fixed my make-up and we would have gone back to the party. But this night Jimmy had other plans. He spun me around, “Give me that ass Miss Mendez.” He ordered me. He lifted my dress up over my ass and tore my pantyhose even more. I shuttered when I felt him spit on my asshole and smear it with his fingers.

“Are you gunna fuck me in the ass Mr. Washburn?”

I was thrilled. This wasn’t something we normally did, especially outside the bedroom.

“Do you want that raise or not Miss Mendez?”

“Yes, yes I do Mr. Washburn. I want it bad.”



We had never taken it this far before in one of these situations. I mean someplace we could get caught. Normally it was a quickie. Most times it was just a blowjob for Jimmy. That night, I felt dirty, hot. As Jimmy worked his small cock in my ass, I laid my face on the cool granite table. It was times like this that it was a good thing that Jimmy’s dick wasn’t very big.

“Suppose someone comes in Mr. Washburn?”

“Well―I guess, Miss Mendez, you’ll have to suck their dicks too.” He told me. When Jimmy started to fuck my ass, right there in the conference room, on the long granite table, I imagined what it would be like to do just that. To suck off any guy who walked through the door while Jimmy was fucking me in the ass. I can’t describe the feeling it gave me.

Well. . . . . .I felt like that now, in my room, with the door open.

I was very sexual . . .at one time in my life. I loved it. I loved acting that way. I loved feeling that way. It made me feel alive. But that stopped when Jimmy died. I missed and wanted sex but I didn’t want to get involved with anyone and I didn’t feel comfortable picking up strangers at a bar. It didn’t seem right. How’s that for irony. The thought that my son could possibly help me with this problem had never accrued to me . . . . . . But now it intrigued me greatly. It did more than intrigue me…It set me on fire.

I was feeling slutty, nasty, and desirable all at once. Like I felt when Jimmy and I did our little role playing. Something I hadn’t felt in some time. I was getting ready… …for sex. I was fixing myself up just as I had for Jimmy. I was getting Slutty.… …for my son.

I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next. I had no doubt that Brian would show up at my door. I think I was safe in saying that he’d loved what I’d done to him. I didn’t know what I was going to say to him when I saw him. Maybe I wouldn’t have to SAY anything. I wasn’t sure if I would be his immoral but willing Mom. . . . . . His wicked mother . . . . . . . . .or his depraved whore. But I would be here willing and waiting to do almost anything he wanted me too.

A normal mother would have freaked out at that point. A normal mother would have been consumed with the guilt and the shame. But I was past all that. The idea that my 17-year-old son was going to be walking into my bedroom at any minute and expecting to engage me, his mother, in a sexual way… …aroused me to a point I can’t explain.

I loved the fact that we shouldn’t be doing it. I loved the idea of it being Our dirty little secret. And realizing that Brian had thought about it a lot, and liked it so much, made it that much more exciting for me. Even if it was unnatural, and even depraved, it made me feel desirable and sexual again and it gave me someone to please.

I didn’t have to pretend to be the naughty secretary or the strict librarian, or the little Catholic schoolgirl that needed to be disciplined. I was the lonely Mom that wanted her son’s big dick. There was no need for make-believe. This was a dark, forbidding act of incest, and it was real.

I stood there trying to figure out the moment in which I stopped being “A normal mother.

{It was right then that I realized how my father must have felt and any, if there were any, bad feelings or misgivings about him slowly melted away. Oddly enough, I wondered what it would feel like if my father fucked me again now, after all these years. With little doubt, in this frame of mind, I would let him. I made a mental note to call him.}

When I opened my bathroom door, Brian was standing right there at the door in only a pair of his gym shorts. I instinctively pulled my robe closed. We’d startle one another.

“Wow!” He whispered. “You look really nice.” He told me as he stared at my lips.

I thanked him as my eyes drifted down his cut frame to the huge bulge in his shorts.

“Wow! Yourself.”

We stood there for a long awkward moment. I guess I was waiting for him to say something, to DO something, INITIATE something.

I was trembling all over. Finally, I took a long quiet breath, and let my robe fall open, exposing my tits to him; showing him that all I had on was a pair of cotton panties.

He had that Deer-in-the-headlights look.

“You can touch them if you want.” I told him as I let my robe fall to the floor.

He didn’t say a word. He reached out…I could see that his hand was shaking slightly. We were in the same place as far as that was concerned.

I got such a thrill when Brian closed his hand over my left tittie and began to massage it and softly squeeze it. I reached down and took hold of his other hand. I brought it up, placed it on my other tittie, and held it there. He glanced up at me with a smile as he played with my breasts. It felt so good to finally have someone touching me like this.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. When he pinched my nipples… “Johnny says girls really like that.”… A quiet moan escaped me. “Johnny’s right.” I mewed.

After a few minutes, Brian took it upon himself to lean in and take one of my hard nipples in his mouth.

“Oooo. . .” A hot wave rolled through me like a forest fire on a windy day. I couldn’t believe how sensitive my nipples were. He moved from one to the other as we stood there in the bathroom doorway.

I put one hand behind Brian’s head and pulled him into my chest to encourage him to go on while my other hand moved down to the front of his shorts. He was very hard, pushing against the flimsy material of those gym shorts. I ran my fingers over it, feeling its shape and its size. I wanted it inside me. . . .Badly.

I gently ran my fingers through my son’s hair, eventually pulling him away from my wet nipple, leaning his head back slightly so I could talk to him.

“I want this inside me.” I whispered as I squeezed the huge piece of meat in his shorts. I didn’t wait for a response. I couldn’t wait. The decision was made.

“Take off your shorts.” I instructed.

I turned and snatched the baby oil off the bathroom vanity. When I turned around, Brian stood in front of me with his big cock sticking almost straight out from between his legs. The tip already had a tiny drop of pre-cum oozing out of its piss-hole. I couldn’t resist. . . .I knelt down and kissing it. I heard Brian suck in a quick breath when I kissed it and rubbed the fat pink head over my lips.

I was hot, almost dizzy with lust and couldn’t wait any longer. The fire between my legs was in charge now.

“Come on.” I told. “Come over to the bed.”

I hurried to the bed with the baby oil and sat down on the very edge.

“Come here.” I reached out and took his dick in my hand and gave it a little squeeze. It wasn’t quite as hard as it had been in his room but it was certainly getting there and was every bit hard enough to fuck me with.

I slid my fingertips along its shaft, teasing it, hoping to bring it to its full potential. I leaned down towards him and put my lips on it again. I gave the head of my son’s cock soft wet kisses and let the tip of my tongue slip around in circles and tease his pee-hole. I opened my mouth wide and sucked the head into my mouth

“You look awesome doing that.” Brian whispered.

“I feel awesome doing it.” I told him shamelessly. “I could do this all day.” I mumbled around his thick cock. I kissed it and looked up at him.

“I’ve needed something like this for a long time Brian.” I told him honestly. “I want this bad.” I shivered at my own words as I slowly stroked him.

I watched his dick swell to its full hardness. I opened the baby oil and began to cover his giant dick with it. I could see and feel it throbbing. It seemed that he wanted this as bad as I did. I threw the bottle on the bed, swung my feet up and laid back. I pulled my panties off and tossed them to the floor. I didn’t need any baby oil. My pussy was already as wet as it could get. I laid my head on my pillow and reached an oily hand out over the edge of the bed.

I took hold of his slippery dick and caressed it for a few long seconds. “Get up on the bed . . . . . .Lay between my legs Sweetie.” I purred.



His eyes were huge as he climbed up onto the bed. My legs were wide open and my pussy was dripping wet and damn near breathing on its own.

Brian did as I asked. He laid on me and looked into my eyes.

“Get up on your hands…Yeah, like that. Move up a little.” I encouraged him as I gently tugged on his fat cock, guiding him to where I wanted him, where I NEEDED him to be. Brian braced himself up on his arms and watched my hand moving on his dick. The tip of his beautiful cock was right up against the opening of my wet coochie....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by APerv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments