Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oh My

3
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Kiki rolled her eyes as the boy on top of her struggled to figure out what to do next. Her legs were opened wide beneath him, but he just couldn’t seem to make things work. She reached down and moved his cock until it was just in front of her pussy.

“Now, just slide it in!” she said with a frustrated sigh.

For all the wonderful things she heard about sex, so far, her experience with it had been less than stellar. At first, she had thought it was her lack of practice, but that problem had an easy solution. She had been ready and willing with quite a few of the guys from school but so far every sexual encounter had gone about as well as this one.

“Oh Kiki,” he moaned loudly snapping her out of her musings. “That was great.”

“Really?” she asked, looking up at the stupid grin on his face. “Really, Jason? That was it?”

His proud grin changed to an embarrassed wince as he looked down at her. “I can try again,” he offered sheepishly.

She looked up at him, and considered. On the one hand, she was still aroused but on the other she even more annoyed. She wanted more but she was getting tired of just playing around with young guys that didn’t know what they were doing.

Before she could answer, the front door slammed shut and the sound echoed through her hall to her room. Jason started to speak, but she cut him off.

“Quiet,” she whispered sharply. She froze as listened to the heavy footsteps as they marched up the stairs. Instantly she was filled with a sense of panic.

“You have to get dressed -- NOW,” she whispered to Jason.

Taking her own advice, she slipped out of bed and grabbed for her panties, pulling them on quickly. “That’s probably my grandfather,” she added softly, “He’s home early and he’s going to be furious if he finds you here.”

Jason started pulling on his pants as the footsteps got closer. Kiki knew what was going to happen next. Her closet was full of clothes and there wasn’t room under her bed, so as soon as her stepfather opened the door, she was going to be caught. The worst part was that this wasn’t the first time he had caught her with a boy in her room. The last time he had been so furious that he had taken her car away for a month and that was back before he had started being such a grouch. Now, with the mood he was in, she would probably lose her car for good.

Not that she blamed him. Even though he was only her granddad, she knew he was a good guy. It was her mom that usually caused the trouble in their father-daughter relationship. Kiki had hoped that this time it`d be no fighting. Her grandfather was the best guy her mom had ever found. He was kind and gentle with a body that kept Kiki`s mind spinning late at night.

Kiki felt bad for him, but she knew it was going to translate into trouble for her. He was going to be in a rotten mood and catching her half-naked with a boy wasn't going to make things any better.

She grabbed a thin pink tank top that hung over her chair and pulled it over her head, wishing she had more than just a light little top nearby.

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv

As it was, she barely got it on just before the door flew open.

Her grandfather stood there, the most serious expression she had ever seen on his face as he looked at the shirtless, shoe less boy standing in her room and her in nothing more than a small thong and a nearly sheer tank top.

He turned away from Kiki and focused his full attention on Jason. “Get out,” he said, his voice low and deadly serious.

Without speaking, Jason grabbed for his shoes and shirt and dashed out of the room, sliding past her stepfather cautiously as he left. She shook her head, realizing that he had just left without saying a word or trying to defend her. She knew she shouldn't expect better from boys like him but one after the other, they were just a series of disappointments.

She gathered herself and looked up at her grandfather. He was furious and seemed madder than she had ever seen him before. It was just too bad that even mad he was sexy. She knew she should be upset but in her current half-aroused state, all she could think about was what he would look like without that formal button-down shirt. She had spent many late nights fantasizing about him and seeing him now was more distracting than anything else. All she kept thinking was what it would be like to fuck a man instead of a boy.

He looked at her for a moment and said nothing as he shook his head with frustration. “You know you are acting like a little slut, don’t you?” he asked annoyed and upset. “Every time I come home early, you’re in here with a different guy.”

She arched an eyebrow at his harsh words wondering if he was trying to shock her. “You just don’t understand,” she answered, regretting the cliche as soon as it left her lips. She softened her tone before she answered again. “Look grand daddy, I’m sorry, but I am eighteen now. I can do whatever and whoever I want.”

She saw him look at her and returned his stare, putting her hand on her hip and pushing her breasts forward. The movement caught his eye, and she watched as he took notice of her full breasts stretching the thin pink fabric. She knew the shirt was pretty sheer and the way she was standing would make her nipples visible through the sheer material. She watched him as he helplessly looked down past her breasts down to the tiny G-string that barely covered her sex. He looked at her from head to toe and the look in his eye made her pussy tingle.

Finally he caught himself and took a deep steadying breath, “And that’s the way you want to be seen? You want people to think of you as a little tramp that just flops onto her back for anyone?”

Kiki looked at him with a smirk on her face. His words might have been harsh but his body betrayed his real feelings. She looked down and could see his pants bulging, giving her all sorts of ideas. The thought of fucking her granddad had been a fantasy of hers for years and it would certainly be more fun to fuck her way out of trouble than to deal with a punishment.

Published 
Written by Salone_Lala_Kunis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments