Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older Cousin Was My First

"First cousin helps me get over my shyness."

3
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Older cousin was my first. (Fiction)

Back in the 50’s, boys could go into the monastery at 13 doing their high school and begin studies for being a monk. During those 4 years I couldn’t keep my hormones in check Masturbation was almost daily, fanaticizing about all the sexual things I had not yet experienced. After high school my raging hormones won and I left the monastery. My parents were disappointed because they wanted to brag about their son being a monk.

The church youth organization was having a dance. I thought I would go to reintroduce myself after being gone 4 years. The whole experience was awful. Fantasizing about girls and actually talking to one is a big difference. I was so nervous I made a fool out of myself. I stayed less then a half hour. Walking home I wondered if maybe I should be a monk. There’s no way I’ll ever feel comfortable around girls.

The next morning my mother said that my cousin Amy needs help. Amy was my Godmother and first cousin. However she was more like my aunt because she was 25 years older then me. She never married because of an accident she had when she was young and could never have children. She lived alone, was quite heavy set and drank a lot. I hadn’t seen her in 4 years. All I remember about her is her big boobs and cute face. My mother always told her that she showed too much cleavage which I remembered, especially when she hugged me.

Amy was eager to see me. Her giant hug, her big boobs getting smashed between us and the slight smell of alcohol brought back nice memories. She was as cute as ever. She was so happy to see me and asked if I would help clean her basement. It was an extremely hot day but the basement was cooler. Home air conditioning was rare in the 50’s. It was no wonder she needed help. There were heavy boxes to be carried outside and heavy shelves to be moved. We both started to work.

After several hours of working, we were both soaked with sweat. Amy took a couple of cold wet towels and hung one around my neck and the other around her neck. The extra water from the towel made Amy’s blouse transparent. Her white bra was clearly visible making her boobs look massive. She caught me staring. “I’m guessing you didn’t see this in the monastery”, she giggled while looking at my tented pants. When she saw how embarrassed I was she said she couldn’t believe how shy I was. “Wow, I can’t believe it. That’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s natural because you haven’t spent any time with girls. Let’s work to change that. Would you like to?” I must have nodded yes because she said “Good!”

“That’s more important then finishing cleaning this basement and we’re almost done anyway,” She said as she pulled two old chairs together and told me to sit. “Have you ever been with a girl? Ever danced with or touched a girl?” I shook my head no. I told her about the awful experience I had at the church youth dance the night before. Then she stood up saying we’ll role play and she’ll teach me to dance. “Imagine I’m a young girl”, she said as she began dancing with me. There was no music, just her saying one, two three, one two three. She made no bones about pushing her boobs into my chest, saying that’s the fun of dancing, feeling the girl’s body. She tucked her hand around my waist pulling me tight to her. She felt my boner poking her belly because she said “Oh you are enjoying yourself.” Her laugh was infectious, putting me more at ease making me laugh too. It wasn’t long before I got the hang of following her movements. “Loosen your hips and flow with the rhythm”, she said pulling me so tight her thigh was between my legs. “One, two three, one, two, three”, she whispered as I felt our bodies melt into one. I was starting to really enjoy it when she stopped. We stood tight together for a few more seconds. When we sat down her white blouse was flesh color stuck tight to her skin down the whole front of her. Her large lace bra looked ready to explode overflowing with her massive boobs.

She said she was still role playing and going to teach me how to kiss. “Get ready, it’ll be like a real passionate kiss with your best girl, an open mouth kiss.” Without delay she leaned in, pressing her lips against mine. I held still our lips pressed together. When her tongue touched my lips I opened to let her in. My tongue automatically starts playing with hers.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

My tongue is sucked into her mouth. Her chest is against mine. I get lost in the kiss. Our tongues have taken over doing as they please. Just like when we were dancing, my head is spinning but much more. I feel drunk. She was holding my head in her hands. I move my hand up her soft neck and pushed her head into me, opening my mouth wide, like I wanted all of her inside me. We broke apart for an instant; my lips numb and after a deep breath the kiss continued. I felt her chest heave against mine. I know it lasted only a few minutes but it seemed to flow into eternity. We parted both breathing heavy. I was trying to catch my breath. Amy’s was breathing hard; her chest was rising and falling like a steam engine. Her face was red. “I need to take a shower”, she said. “When I get done you can shower while I fix us some lunch”. “You’re getting over some of that shyness and you got no problem in the kissing department”, she said as she went upstairs.

When I heard her finish her shower I went upstairs. She was in the kitchen with a terry cloth robe on, slightly open like her boobs were trying to escape. “I laid out a towel and a robe for you” she said. My head seemed to be still spinning from that kiss. My feet didn’t seem to touch the ground, I was still floating. In the shower my cock wouldn’t soften. I wanted to masturbate but didn’t.

I could tell Amy was still role playing during lunch making small talk like a young girl asking me about myself. After we cleared the dishes she sat back down and said that we’re going to talk about sex. “We’re going to use a lot of those forbidden fuck words so you’re more comfortable talking about it.” She continued asking about me masturbating, how I did it, how often, what I thought about when I masturbated. She didn’t let me get by with short answers. She needed details even my masturbation technique. She told me her technique in detail using a vibrator. She asked me to show her for real, not all the way to orgasm, just a few strokes to get over my shyness. I slid my chair back from the table, opened my robe to show her. “I’ll show you mine” she said as she opened her legs. I never saw a real pussy, only pictures. She moved it around with her fingers showing me, saying that she likes playing with her boobs when she masturbates. Her robe came all the way open. I stared at her gorgeous boobs and large dark nipples. I was in awe. “Want to touch them”, she asked? Very lightly my hands cupped under, moved around the sides, down the center and over the nipples. Never had anything felt so wonderfully soft and sensual. “The first real boobs you ever touched”, she said as she took my hands and guided them all over her boobs encouraging me to play with her nipples, showing me how hard they get when I pinched them.

“Let’s dance again”, she said. Our robes still open we pressed our bodies together while she began one, two, three, one, two, three. How excited I got having my naked body against her. “Why are you trying to pull away from me?” she asked. I’m making your belly wet I told her. “That’s ok; I like it”, she said as she pulled me tight to her. I never felt like this before. It was like I was drunk but every sense keenly aware of Amy’s every move, every touch and every point of contact. How soft and luscious she was as we melted together. I became keenly aware of her hard nipples pressed against me and the hair of her pussy touching my leg. The way our smells mixed together was sensual and still unforgettable. Oh, her butt was soft like silk. I pulled her tight against me. Amy was squeezing the cheek of my butt as our mouths met eager for each other. Her tongue felt soft yet strong and determined to be satisfied going ever deeper into my mouth. We wanted to eat each other from the inside out. After several minutes I noticed that we were not dancing, just standing glued together, mouths locked in lust like we could never get enough. My hands explored places on Amy that I previously only fantasized about. Amy purred a low hum into my mouth while I teased her nipple and with my other hand explored the silky crack of her ass, as she was doing the same with me. Amy’s belly was getting very wet with my precum. Pressing my cock hard against her belly I felt that I could orgasm any second. Amy’s eyes were only inches from mine with a look of desperation I’ve never seen before. I can still hear her low guttural invitation, “Do you want to fuck me?”

Today she’s gone but I’ll never forget my first love.

Written by: oldguy9 ©

Published 
Written by oldguy9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors