Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On The Road With Daddy

"The True Story of Our First Incestuous Experience"

38
4 Comments 4
36.8k Views 36.8k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Famous Story
Note: Technically, this is not my personal story, however; it is a True story written by me, BlkIrsishgirl.

As a black female, it is not hard to understand why the majority of us, as a people, are reluctant to post our experiences with incest. Although it is something most of us have done to some extent or the other. As an unspoken rule, we learn to keep what happens in the family, in the family. In general, I guess this makes sense; but not as much as it use too.

True, the time has not come to share real names, but there is a need to share stories. If for no other reason than, family sex is intensely exhilarating! If you ask anyone who will tell you the truth. They will tell you that incest, and for me in particular, unprotected, is one the greatest sexual experience known to human kind. More people including Blacks, are finally starting to admit they love fucking family. It is not always nice to know that other, at least somewhat normal people enjoy the same things you do.

Before I tell my story, my heart goes out to all those female victims of molestation. Victims of raped or abused in any manner in regard to these intimately personal relationships, you, are not at fault. I am deeply sorry for your experiences. However, neither was the case with me, and naturally; I would not wish that upon anyone.

To be honest, long before I was older enough to think about getting a driver’s license, the buds on my chest had been felt, fondled, sucked, and I’d been finger fucked by members of my family, in and outside of my home.

Cousins, uncles, both my older brothers, and less than hand full of boyfriends, all enjoyed the pleasures of my youthful body. At one time or another, I have given them all hand-jobs, hell one time. I jacked off both my brothers in the back seat on a family vacation drive, at the same time. In every instance, I not only enjoyed the attention, I instigated many of the episodes. In any case, I always wrote off those adventures to a youthful sexual curiosity, which I never thought to classify as incest. However, no family member had ever fucked me…..until…

By the time my story begins I was by no means a virgin, but in my defense. I was far from being promiscuous or a Ho. By this time, I had a steady boyfriend and my driver’s license. The two older brothers I mentioned had moved out, one on his own, and the other off to college. My mom had gotten a cross-country promotion, which meant the remaining members of the family, my dad and me, had to move. Mom worked in corporate America, her promotion made her a company vice-president. My dad was a surgeon, so employment for him in another state, was not a challenge.

It was late summer and mom had already left weeks ahead of dad and me. The day finally arrived for us to hit the road, on what should have been a four-day drive to join her. Though I had license, I was still an extremely inexperienced driver. This meant that daddy did most of the driving, and I would take over periodically, in order to give him a break between our hotel stays.

Except for the usual ill feelings of leaving family, friends and all of the old familiars behind, overall, I was excited about moving. That first day consisted of us driving for around twelve hours, before daddy decided on us getting a room for the night. When we pulled into the parking lot of that first roadside motel, boy was I surprised. It was nothing like what I had become accustom to when my family traveled. The place just was not up to my usual standards.

Huge craters overtook the majority of the parking lots surface. Several letters were missing from the overhead sign, along with many other unappealing characteristics, but thankfully. The place was well lit up. Daddy seemed to sense what I was thinking; but said nothing about it. Astonishingly, once we inside, the place was exceptionally clean.

After a short discussion, we decided that my dad needed to get in the shower first. As daddy disappeared from my view, I fell across one of the beds and nodded off into a light, but comfortable sleep. I vaguely heard the bathroom door opening and daddy coming out, and then. I got the strangest feeling. You know that one you get when you can sense someone staring at you, and in particular, you feel eyeballs homed in on your ass.

I have never had much going on in the tit department. I fit the just enough for a mouthful category, but I have always had plenty of ass, and damn proud of it! Anyway, over the years, I had become profoundly familiar with that feeling; but since the only ones in the room were my daddy and me. Who by the way had never shown any type of sexual attention or attractions to me, at least, not to my awareness? I naturally dismissed the thought as a product of my dazed state of consciousness.

Complicating my state of mind further and today, I am convinced it happen this way. Believing I was in a deeper stage of sleep than I really was, daddy made an innocent enough; but unprecedented move. Although it was not the first time, he had patted or lovingly smacked me on my ass, in order to wake me, or whatever. He had never palmed or gripped me there, but just then. I could have sworn that is exactly what he did. Again though, I dismissed or at least thought I had dismissed that too, as a figment of my imagination.

All those previous family adventures spoken of earlier, none was a planned event or everyday occurrences. They took place sporadically and over a period of years. Incest, the word or the act, was never something that I consciously considered. Naturally, I cannot speak for anyone else, but as for me. I was just having fun and those having it with me, happened to be members of my family. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever consider my daddy as sexual playmate!

The pulsating water started to fall from the shower-head massaging my body, and I begun to relax. I began to wonder if my daddy had intentionally stolen a feel of my ass. Did my butt have the same effect on him as it did every other man, with desires to bang me? Did my father have some secret wish to penetrate me, his daughter? Did his dick get hard with thoughts of humping his baby girl? Mental questions like these and vivid images of him doing just that, took control of my thought process and my anatomy.

The elongated nipples of my small but sufficient breast stood proudly under the raining waters, aching for masculine attention. The images became definitively scenic and immensely powerful. I can honestly remember my head spinning with erotic taboos, and the strength of my legs threatening to give way.

What was supposed to be a simple shower had become a major turning point in my life. The substance of my rationalizations towards my father had changed entirely! The question was no longer, whether my father clandestinely wanted to have sex with me. Now, the only real dispute was how to make sure he did.

The only problem was I had no idea how to go about it. At that time, I had not read one single story of incestuous seduction. Oh, I have read plenty since then, and I think most are a load of bull, however... Though I knew what I wanted, I was terrified about trying to get it. How could I get my father to make a deliberate sexual move on me? What was worse, what if I made an undeniable advance on him, and he rejected me?

And if so, how would he do it, would he be angry and offended? On the other hand, what if he was receptive, then what? What would happen to our personal relationship, and that of our family? These and other such questions intimidated me. Nevertheless, I devised a plan to study his reactions to a series of premeditated performances. By the time I was done with him, daddy would either beat the hell out of me, or have me sent to the psyche ward. Naturally, I hoped he would leap at an opportunity to bone the shit outta me! I had to know one way or the other.

After drying myself off, I intentionally wrapped the smallest towel available to me scarcely around my body. My plan, innocently change into my sleep attire in front of daddy’s eyes. After all, the bathroom was about as large as a hatbox; it gave me the perfect excuse. Unfortunately for me, by the time I walked out daddy was fast asleep. Whatever would or would not happen between my father and me was not going to take place that night.

The next morning after the hygiene rituals, and though most of my initial strains of courage had disappeared. I decided to move forward with the plan. I put my panties on in the bathroom; exiting and declaring, to my father it was too small for me to get dressed in. I took my time prancing around topless, and acting as if I could not decide what to wear. My father spoke out in a half ass protest; but I could feel his eyes roaming all over me. There were a couple instances where our eyes met, and without saying a word. I did my best to let him know I did not mind him looking, in fact. I tried to give him the OK that he could do more than look if he wanted too.

I finally picked out a short skirt, one that I knew had a tendency to crawl, and a short sleeve pullover; and I decided not to wear a bra under it. Teasingly, I broke the ice by telling him “you’re my dad, you changed my diapers. Me changing in front of you shouldn’t be a big deal, should it?” Surprisingly, he took the joke in stride, but not enough for me to truly bank on. I went with this outfit because the skirt was extremely short, at least as far as my father was concerned. He was after all a dad, my dad, and this skirt was as short as he would ever let me wear, but that is another story.

I went with this particular shirt because of the way it clings to my upper body, and if you will remember. I have extremely sensitive nipples. When I am aroused and I was, they are extra-long and hard as nails. My goal for that day was to give daddy a show that would fry his brain for eternity. Daddy choose to wear one of his classy lightweight and roomy jogging suits, a gray one to be exact.

After I was dressed and as I moved around the room packing my bag; I made it my business to put extra emphasis on the strides of my hips. If daddy was looking at my ass, I wanted him feel not just see, every up and down, every side-to-side gliding motion. If my ass had the effect on men that I truly had come to believe. My daddy would feel my switching buttocks, in the root of his balls. The very nut sack, which sent me into my mother’s womb, should have been filling up with forbidden desires.

After he checked us out, and as he began to enter the car. I parted my legs just enough to be opened. As we traveled further and further up the highway, I purposely started to squirm around in my seat, knowing my skirt was surely crawling. By now, my nipples had harden and soften on and off, but most importantly. Daddy had clearly noticed them yet he did not say a word. Truthfully, he didn’t have too. The massive lump in his jogging shorts told me I had his attention. Which gave me the courage for my next step; I pretended I was going to take a nap. Once I believed my dad thought I was asleep. I let my legs fall into full invitational mode. It was my signal to him that his daughter was open for business; and this pussy was his if he wanted it.

It is no secret that when I am in my deepest stage of sleep, I snore. I wanted him to think I was in that realm, so I added a light snore to my act. As far as I had ever known, my daddy was as straight-up as they came. He was an upright citizen, pillar of the workplace and the community. Imagine then my shock and surprise. When I felt his huge and heavy hand, definitively under my skirt, his fingers genteelly caressing and fiddling with my panty-clad pussy.

As happy as I was that he had taken the bait, I was also terrified and confused. What now? Do I wake up and encourage him to have his way with me. On the other hand, do I keep letting him think I am a sleep? If I woke up, would it startle him by putting him in an as awkward a position as there can be? Caught by his daughter with his hand toying with her pussy, and not knowing how she is going to react; that would terrify any man. I was old enough to have that much sense.

The intensity of that moment was mind blowing! I was excited and at the same time mixed-up as hell! I opted out on remaining asleep. I guess the deciding factor of my dilemma came when. I started to wonder just how far he would go, if he thought I was out cold. Stuck in this position, I relaxed and went with the flow. By the way, that is an excellent choice of words, because by now, either way, my juices had already made their choice. My panties were getting wetter with every touch of his hand.

I managed to play along without blatantly giving myself away; that is until I felt his fingers against my naked pussy lips. Expertly, daddy had slid his fingers between the lace of my panties and against my passion button, literally in a simultaneous motion. His masterful exploration of my private world felt sensational. Instinctively, my hips began to lift up out of my seat, rotating in time with his every probe. Revealing whines of anticipating pleasure escaped from between my lips uncontrollably. No longer was there any resemblance of pretense besides, I could not have slept through all those surges of provocations, no matter how hard I tried.

As I positioned myself to give him uncontested access to my private entrance, I got the courage to look upon him with glazed eyes of illegal lust. I took hold of his hand pressing his fingers deeper inside me; riding them licentiously! The intoxication of being finger fucked, by my father on the open highway, and in broad day light was phenomenally euphoric. My body responded to his divinely attentive digits as it had never done before. Shamelessly, I submitted to my depraved primitive thirst to become his harlot.

I began to moan and whimper from the obscene pleasures of my father’s actions. I was on the edge of getting the biggest and most preeminent sexual eruption of my life. Soon I started to tremble from rising waves of impending vaginal satisfaction. All the while, daddy continued to keep his eyes on the road, as if he was afraid, or refused to turn them towards me.

Although I truly wanted to see his eyes, the expressions on his face hoping to know his thoughts. All that I could concentrate on were the high-pitched squeals and moos leaping from my throat. My pussy started to convulse around his fingers, as powerful squirts of juices gush from between my legs. Damn! I had never experienced anything like that; it was completely unreal. Needless to say, daddy never turned his head, or spoke a single word to me.

I can remember spending what seemed like hours; panting, palpitating and quivering maniacally in my seat, behind my wall-to-wall paternally induced orgasms. I felt myself trying to stop it, but my body had a mind of its own. I could see myself quaking, hear myself gasping and groaning; but I had no jurisdiction over my physiology. It was as if I had stepped outside of myself long enough to watch the show, without taking part in it. Like being on a massive sugar high and not being able to come down.

Eventually, I did crash and upon returning to my senses. I was hungry as a hump back whale, and my ass was just as wet. Daddy had yet to speak on the unprecedented events which that had taken place between us. I of course was not sure what to make of it, or how to proceed from there. On the other hand, I needed to clean-up and I was ready to get something to eat.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

By this time, we had been on the road about eight or nine hours, and I was ready to get off it.

I told my dad of my urgent need to get cleaned up; and of my hunger. He continued to drive about five more miles, before pulling into our lodging point for that night. I will not...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NamelessBlkDaughter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments